Panic At The Web Blog!

08

“Brendon you knew this kid was scaring us?” Jon asked amazed. Angela thought that ‘kid’ was below her; then again she was helping someone scare his friends for revenge so she wasn’t exactly mature.

“Guilty…” Brendon said and an awkward silence filled. Angela, who was not good in awkward situations burst out into song.

“I came here to make you dance tonight, I don’t care about my guilty pleasure for you….” She did the dance while singing but at their un-amused looks she faltered and trailed off. “Okay you know what; I snuck onto the bus on Halloween. Then after you all accused Brendon of being crazy and he believed he was crazy I showed myself. Instead of telling you all he decided that he wanted me to scare you guys, I obeyed.”

“Why did you sneak on the bus in the first place?” Spencer asked.

“Uhhh heh well I was doing a documentary on a band and how they behave—”

“So basically like something you’d find on Animal Planet,” Ryan said, “I’m more interested on how you were able to get on the bus and hide out for so long!”

“Oh come on do you think I’m really that stupid that I can’t crack a code?” Angela said rather insulted.

“You were stupid enough to stay on here for a month and miss a month of school,” Brendon said.

“Hey, hey! Eleventh grade is overrated, besides, I’m sure I can pass if I catch up on all my work and get a waiver….shit I’m screwed!” she cried out.

“So Angela was it worth it?” Spencer asked, it was obvious he didn’t like this situation very much.

“Hell yeah it was, and if I don’t graduate till 2011 whatever, I’ll still be a year ahead of my sister!”

“Damn, you have spirit. I don’t think I’d risk being held back for a stupid documentary that’ll be posted on YouTube,” Jon said. When he said it, Angela realized how stupid she really was but then again if she hadn’t she wouldn’t have become best friends with Brendon.

“I’m sorry you guys, I shouldn’t have done what I did….” She said hanging her head in shame.

“Ah. It’s okay, how can we be mad? I mean you’re the first one to do it, as long as you don’t give anyone our code we’re cool,” Ryan said and Jon and Spencer agreed.

Angela got home and of course her mom nearly beheaded her. She went back to her old life and worked till New Years to catch up on a whole month; quicker than some would be able to do but it didn’t really matter. She wasn’t allowed to do anything and she was bored out of her mind. On New Years there was a knock on the door when her family was out. Brendon stood there grinning.

“Brendon!” she yelled hugging him.

“Hey Ang! How’ve you been?”

“Bored out of my mind!” she said;

“Well do you think you might be able to chill with me?”

“No but I will! My mom can’t get anymore mad at me can she?” Angela said, grabbing her purse and the two went off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I want this to be the end or not......

oh by the way, I UPDATED XD