They're Not Gonna Get Us

Pleasure's All Mine This Time

*Normal POV*

That was such a let down…why do guys have to be such assholes 24/7?! I swear, between what just happened with that lowlife and how Zacky’s been acting lately, I’m really considering laying off guys for a while. Whoa, wait…did I really just say that? I had to laugh at myself for that one. I’m a proud sex addict…like I would give up that easily! But for real, why can’t I just find a guy who’s right for me? Someone kinda like – .

“Last time I checked, most people aren’t smiling when they almost get raped,” Brian said from behind me.

I turned around so that I was facing him, and I unintentionally gasped. Obviously, I haven’t talked to him all night yet, but seeing him this up close and personal really showed me just how…hot my brother’s best friend is. I smirked a little to cover up my initial shock.

“Oh, so you saw that then? Well in that case you should’ve seen me kick that guy’s ass.”

“How could you miss that? I’ve never seen a chick fight so…hard,” he said, his chocolate brown eyes not once leaving my own emerald ones. I just wanted to melt there on the spot looking into his eyes, and let me tell you something right now, no guy has ever had that effect on me.

Part of me, for a long time, has wanted to have sex with Brian just simply to piss Zacky off. But then things changed and I just recently noticed how much I’m afraid to admit that I might have a crush on the guy.

Suddenly, a song that I secretly liked came on and I started dancing a little, I just couldn’t help it. Brian groaned, “Oh don’t tell me that you like this song too.”

I smirked as I screamed along to the song, “OH HOT DAMN! THIS IS MY JAM! KEEP ME PARTYIN’ TO THE AM!”

He rolled his eyes, but his ‘annoyance’ immediately changed once I scooted closer to him and started grinding up against him to the beats of the song. Finally, he got the hint and joined in on the fun. I felt his hips dig into my back a little, and that just encouraged me to increase my pace. And almost instantaneously, I could feel his erection form up against my thigh.

“I think someone wants to take this to a different room…,” I smirked glancing down at the newly formed tightness in a certain area of his pants.

“Took you long enough,” he teased, holding my hand and parting his way through the massive sea of people.

As we were walking through the crowd, my shoe (which was a dude’s Adio skater shoe), slipped off and caused me to trip a little…and the alcohol didn’t help in that situation. I ended up practically falling on top of this guy next to me, and he spilled the entire glass of his drink on me…well, on my crotch area specifically. Brian turned around to see what happened and he started laughing.

“This isn’t funny!” I complained, once I slightly apologized to the other guy, “Fuck, it looks like I just pissed myself!”

“Well then it looks like we’re gonna have to hurry to that ‘other room’ so I can take care of those pants for you…”

I giggled a little as he tugged me along down the dark halls. He kicked a door open, checked to see if anyone was inside and then we stumble inside and locked the door behind us.

The bed was right in the center of the room, maybe just a couple of inches away from us but of course it just wasn’t close enough. We both fell on the floor, and I was on top. We both hungrily attached our lips. We didn’t even bother starting out small, oh no. My tongue pushed its way into his mouth, which was already open and ready.

He wrapped his strong arms around my back and suddenly flipped us over so that he was on top…yet another first for me. As he continued to kiss me, his hands moved down my body, slowly taking in each curve. Then he stopped right above my crotch area and messed around with my belt, before successfully throwing it off to the other corner of the room. Keep in mind, our lips haven’t separated yet. I was slightly panting, trying to get as much oxygen as possible, all while moaning into the kiss as our tongues continued their endless battle for domination.

He slowly pulled his lips away and left me gasping on the floor, wanting more. I looked up at him, my facial expression clearly demanding an explanation for why he stopped. He shrugged as he lifted me up and laid me on the nearby bed. “I thought you wanted to get out of those soaked pants?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

I could see it because there had been a bunch of candles lit when we first entered the room, not that I was complaining…but I totally knew that it was Matt’s room, because Jason definitely wouldn’t be caught dead with candles in his room. I totally forgot about my pants! I was way too caught up in the moment.

“Oh that’s right,” I said, playing dumb, “you better take care of that right away then.”

He smirked as he quickly unbuttoned my skinny jeans and pulled them down to my ankles where I then took the liberty of kicking them off. His face lit up as he stared down at my naked lower half…wow, what a great day to have not worn underwear. “I’m pretty sure you’re the girl of my dreams,” he grinned as he crawled back up my body, taking his shirt off in the process while I tossed mine aside.

By the time he got closer to my face, we were both totally naked. I couldn’t help but admire his amazing body…and large cock. I mean, you couldn’t possibly miss it, even if you were in a pitch black room! That’s what I’m talking about!

This time I leaned forward before he could say or do anything else, and once again as if they were a perfect fit for each other, our lips connected and I didn’t even think it was possible, but this time it felt ten times more electric and passionate than before…maybe that’s because we were on the damn hard floor before.

Anyway, I wrapped my arms around his neck at first, but as the kiss progressed, I slowly dragged my fingers down his bare back, earning a moan from him. He gladly returned the favor, by moving one of his hands down my stomach and toward my pussy. He began to suck on my lower lip a little, biting occasionally and then he inserted three fingers into me and I practically screamed out it felt so good. I could feel him move around inside of me, completely arousing my senses and bringing me to such a state of ecstasy. And the best part was that there was more to come.

*Zacky’s POV*

“Matt, I still can’t believe that you had to drag Taryn along,” I complained, breathing in the heavenly, intoxicating smoke coming from my cigarette.

“Dude, she’s part of the gang, and you know how much she loves to party. I wasn’t gonna let her miss the best party of the year.”

“ZACKY! What the fuck, I’ve been looking for you all night!” I heard an all too familiar voice shout. That would be my girlfriend, Julez.

“I’ve been right here the whole time, baby,” I said sweetly, wondering if it would be enough to make her go away, or stop yelling at me at least. Let’s just say we’ve been in a love-hate relationship for a very long time.

“No you definitely haven’t Zachary Baker. And why isn’t Taryn here?! I need to talk to her.”

“Um, for your own good, I think Taryn is the last person you would wanna talk to…”

She scoffed, “Well, you suck at conversations, and you can’t even stay with your own damn girlfriend at a party!”

“I’m the best boyfriend in the world,” I said, then I smirked, “and at least I don’t wear clothes a million sizes too small on me!”

She gasped, “Oh yeah? Well at least I don’t have man boobs!”

Matt and her shared a laugh on that one as Matt said, “BURN!” She did get me there…I was stumped.

“Julez, how could you?!” I gasped. “I thought you loved me!”

She rolled her eyes at my over-dramatics, “I do love you, Zacky…and all your man boobs.”

“Hey, it’s fucking four in the morning already,” Matt said whipping out his cell phone, “Shouldn’t we go find Taryn so that she can get back home before she gets caught?”

“Like hell if I care. She should’ve just stayed home anyway,” I said.

Julez hit my arm, “Zacky what the hell?! That’s your sister you’re talking about.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed dramatically, reluctantly following them inside to find her. I had no fucking clue what she was up to…and I wasn’t ready to find out.

*Normal POV*

“Are you ready for this?” Brian asked, breathing heavily above me. We just made out for about 30 minutes, and I’m beginning to think that all the simple pleasure is starting to sober me up. I mean, do you know any drunk people that can judge how long they’ve been making out with someone? Yeah, I didn’t think so.

I glanced down at his still enlarged dick and decided that it was now or never…and I was willing to bet that this was gonna be one of the best. “Um, I think the question is, are you ready for this?” I replied smugly pointing to myself.

He grinned and reached across me to grab a condom from Matt’s ‘secret’ stash. With one last intense moment of eye contact, I felt him plunge deep inside of me. And since I was very…expertise in the area, I barely even felt any pain. All pleasure for me! He pumped in an out of me at a fairly quick pace, our hips constantly bucking each other and that might’ve been the one thing that actually hurt because my hips have like no skin on them (I’m kinda skinny). I knew there’ll be some bruises there tomorrow, not like I gave a shit.

With each thrust, my eyes rolled into the back of my head and a smile stayed stuck on my face. “Oh fuck, HARDER BRIAN!” I screamed, practically at the top of my lungs…I am a screamer, in case you didn’t know.

We tumbled around a little in the bed, getting the sheets tangled between us, but that definitely didn’t slow us down. He moaned my name a few times and just when I thought it was as good as it gets, we both reached our peak and finally he pulled out of me, with a trail of cum attached to his dick.

“Damn, that was amazing,” he said through deep breaths. He collapsed on the side of the bed next to me, holding my hand in his. I smiled at him and then looked at the digital clock across the room.

“Holy shit!” I shouted, jolting up immediately, practically banging heads with Brian.

“What?” he asked concerned.

“It’s fucking 5 AM. My parents are gonna know that I snuck out! I…I have to get home.”

“No, don’t go Taryn. It’ll be fine. Me and Zacky and convince your parents that it’s not what it looks like. You’ll be fine.”

I looked at him skeptically before laying back down. I trusted him, but I still had a bad feeling about all this. But nevertheless, I fell asleep within his arms, a smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach.

*Zacky’s POV*

I leaned against the door, although it really wasn’t necessary. The whole fucking house could hear those two. How could my own sister have sex with my best friend?! Who the hell does that? I could hardly contain the anger inside of me, and I was just about ready to break down the damn door, but Matt and Jimmy had to hold me back. And of course Julez found the whole situation humorous, so she took the time to make fun of me. Well if she keeps that up, and these two guys keep holding me back, then I’m gonna have to turn to my last alternative.

I began storming down the hallway, heading for the door. “Where are you going, Zacky?” Julez called running up to my side.

“I’m going to tell my parents about Taryn.”

Her jaw dropped. “No way in hell are you going to. What kind of brother are you?!”

“One who doesn’t want his little sister fucking his best friend,” I replied coldly as I shoved her off of me and walked all the way home. Taryn’s gonna get what she deserves for crossing the line.
♠ ♠ ♠
Featuring ProverbofHell as Julez, Zacky's 1st gf and taryn's bff

wow...zacky's a pretty mean brother. hmm i wonder what'll happen between syn and taryn and how her parents will react! find out in the next chapter

and i made this one extra long to make up for the lack of updates!! 3-5 comments for the next update please