Hello Nurse, Meet Kevin Jonas

Bags Packed and Ready to Go

Kylee sat in front of her computer with a smile. It had been two months since he had kissed her; two months full of constant phone calls, text messages and video chats. In other words for Kylee, it had been two months of pure bliss.

A few days after the boys left town Kylee had officially been released from her contract so she packed her bags and headed home.

At first it had been nice to be back home, she got to see her family, catch up with old friends and enjoy some time to herself but after a few weeks it became awkward. Her parents weren’t used to having her around and Kylee wasn’t used to being home for so long or to having idle hands. Quite frankly after two months of rest she began to miss the fast passed frenzy of her job.

Unfortunately St. Dominic’s hadn’t panned out, they said she didn’t have enough experience and that the best they could do was a spot as a floater in the ER; not what she was looking for at all.

Not letting the rejection faze her she set right to work looking for more opportunities and lucky for her she had found a pretty nice one.

Kevin had actually tipped her off about it; apparently Disney was looking for some medical personnel at the studio. It wasn’t exactly what she was looking for but it was an amazing opportunity and she was happy to be flying out for the interview.

Kylee smiled as a video chat invite popped up on the screen of her computer. She quickly maneuvered her mouse and clicked accept.

“Hello Beautiful,” Kevin said as his smiling face appeared on the screen.

“Hey,” Kylee replied shyly.

“I can’t wait to see you; are you’re bags packed?” He asked.

Kylee smiled, “Packed, ready and sitting by the door.”

Kevin raised a brow, “Eager are we?”

Kylee rolled her eyes, “You know it; it’s not every day that I get to spend time with my favorite musician.”

Kevin grinned.

“Do you think Joe would show me how he does those high kicks in such tight jeans?” Kylee added with a smirk.

Kevin chuckled as he brought his hands up to cover his heart, “That hurt Kylee; that really hurt.”

Kylee laughed, “Kevy; you know you’re my favorite.”

Kevin chuckled, “So how’s your mom taking the fact that you may be moving out here?”

“Like usual; she cried a bit but understands that my job is important to me,” Kylee stated with a sigh.

“Well you’ll be staying with us until you find a place so she shouldn’t worry too much; we’ll look after you.”

Kylee rolled her eyes, “Yes no reason for her to worry about her daughter staying with three sexy rock stars; no reason at all.”

“Two sexy rock stars; Joe and Allie finally moved in to their house,” Kevin added.

Kylee squealed, “Did they? Finally, I thought they were gonna still be living with your parents when the baby was born.”

Kevin laughed, “You sound like Allie; but yes they moved in the last of the boxes today.”

“By they I hope you mean we as in you and your brothers not the seven month pregnant mother to be,” Kylee added in a scolding tone.

Kevin laughed, “Joe wouldn’t even let her carry so much as a blanket; I though Allie was going to throw him down the stairs at one point.”

Kylee laughed, “I bet she is a force to be reckoned with; I can’t wait to meet her.”

“She’s excited to meet you as well. I believe her exact words were it’s about damn time that there was another female in the Jonas house hold.”

Allie was a petite brunet with a feisty personality and a wicked sense of humor, and she matched Joe step for step.

As Kevin rattled on about Joe and Allie’s fight over the living room drapes of all things Kylee smiled. Though she had not met Allie, she had heard enough from Kevin and Joe as well as the media to know that she would like her.

Thinking back Kylee remembered hearing about Allison Renee Heart, soon to be Mrs. Jonas for the first time. It was the first time a Jonas had openly admitted to being in a relationship. It was at the release party for their fourth album and the press had a field day; then just four short months later Joe announced their engagement and two months after that their wedding.

Their short courtship had been a media frenzy; stories ranging from broken promises to hushed pregnancies graced the pages of the tabloids. But Joe and Allie proved them all wrong and now that baby Jonas was on the way she was the media’s favorite mother to be.

“Kylee, earth to Kylee; did you hear me?” Kevin’s voice rang out.

Kylee shook her head to clear it, I’m sorry, what did you say?”

“I said that I really am sorry that I won’t be able to pick you up from the airport but that Mike will be there to pick you up and he’ll bring you strait to the studio so you can watch us film.”

Kylee nodded, “Okay, sounds good.”

Kevin chuckled, “Where were you just then?”

“Just thinking,” Kylee said with a smile.

“About me I hope.”

Kylee blushed, “Always Kevin, Always.”

Kevin grinned, “I can’t believe you’ll be here tomorrow.”

“I can’t believe it’s been two months.”

Kevin smiled, “Two months, really? I fell like I’ve known you longer than that.”

Kylee blushed, “It does seem longer than that doesn’t it?”

“That’s because we’re cool like that.”

Kylee rolled her eyes, “And the fact that we both like to talk a lot has nothing to do with it at all does it?”

Kevin smirked “Well what can I say; I knocked your stethoscope off that day.”

Kylee clutched her stomach as she laughed, “Stethoscope, really Kevin?”

Kevin blushed, “What, you’re a nurse you use a stethoscope; in fact I’ve seen you use it and you know instead of socks, stethoscope. Get it?”

Kylee wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes, “You my dear are a goofball; your fans seriously don’t give you enough credit.”

Kevin rubbed the back of his neck nervously, “Ah, well I try.”

Kylee laughed as she glanced at the clock, “Well, I hate to cut this short but you’re two hours behind me and I have an eight AM flight to catch; so see you at the studio?”

Kevin nodded as he blew her a kiss, “Sweet dreams Kylee.”

Kylee smiled, “Sweet dreams Kevin; see ya soon.”

“See you soon Kylee.”
♠ ♠ ♠
First off I really, really want to apologize!! But some things happened in December and for a long time it was hard for me to even think about nursing much less write about one… But I’m back now, I promise!!

And I also wanted to say that a friend of mine from nursing school passed away recently, at the young age of twenty two, just two months shy of his graduation. So I want to dedicate this story to him because Matt my friend you would have made one hell of a nurse!

This story has taking a bit of a turn from where I intended for it to go but I like the changes, and I now have a definite plan of where it’s going…Oh and to explain the Allie and Joe thing farther Joe let their relationship slip to the media in June 2009, in October they announced their engagement, in December they were married and in March she got pregnant so that puts this chapter taking place in October of 2010 that puts Nick at 17, Joe at 21 and Kevin soon to be 23

Let me know what you think please! Even if it’s to say how mean it was to not update in forever, lol… comments are always appreciated!!!