I Could Always Make You Smile

Call Me Indecisive

So let’s take some time to step back and recap, shall we? Girl dreams of boy who is not hers, girl’s best friend comes in crying, saying she broke up with her boyfriend. Boyfriend comes and defends his relationship, winning girl’s best friend back. Boyfriend’s best friend tags along, and tries getting to the bottom of girl’s feelings when boy who is not hers shows up, claiming that she is his.

We all good here?

My eyes went wide as everyone stared at Dean. Things could not be any worse, could they? Hopefully not. Blaise went to rip off Dean’s face when I held onto his hand.

“Blaise, don’t you dare.” He glared at me, but I only maneuvered my way in front of him.

“Are you stalking her now Thomas?” Dean glared over to Draco.

“This isn’t any of your business, now is it?”

Draco opened his mouth to retort when Selene interrupted. “I don’t think we should be here. So we’re going to leave this up to you guys.” Grabbing Draco forcefully, Selene practically dragged Draco out of the library.

“What is this about Dean?”

“Malia, you very well know that I’m in love with you. I don’t think that its fair to hold this off any longer. I’m sorry, but I can’t stand by and watch you smile at the likes of him.”

“Malia, don’t listen to him.”

“No, she has to choose.”

“She’ll choose when she’s ready.”

“Malia…”

“You can’t just put her on the spot Thomas.”

“Stay out of this Zabini!”

“Will the both of you just stop it!” I shouted holding the side of my face. “Both of you are driving me crazy. I can’t stand this anymore.”

“Malia…” Blaise reached out for my hand.

I quickly pulled away. Tears began to form in my eyes as I walked closer to Dean. “You want me to choose, right here, at this moment?”

He sighed. “I can’t wait anymore.” He spoke barely above a whisper.

I slowly shook my head. “Very well then, I’m going to have to choose neither of you. Dean, the truth is that I’ve thought about it and you have never been the one for me. Even when you were really with me I was always thinking of Blaise.”

His eyes slowly shut as he covered his face. I turned to Blaise and looked down at his hand. It dangled beside his leg. Tears began falling rapidly as I held out my own hand. “I need you.”