My Secret Valentine

It Would Be So Easy

“Trav, have you been with that girl this whole time?” Drew asked as got a water out of the cooler.
“Yeah, so?” I said looking at him.
“Just wondering,” He shrugged. “So, where did she come from anyway?”
“Her brother is Jack from All Time Low and she’s selling merch for them.” I said chugging half of the water in the bottle.
“She’s hot, man.” Danny smiled from the couch.
“Yes she is.” I grinned.
“You wanna fuck her?” Hunter said coming out of the shadows.
“Shit man!” I yelled. “You scared the shit out of me. And yeah, eventually. But not right now. I like her too much.”
“You do really like her don’t you?” Drew said.
“I think I do. It’s so weird, I never thought I would fall for a girl this fast. It’s like all the love songs I’ve been writing all my life are finally coming true.”
“Well, we want to meet her!” Danny said.
“Promise you won’t try and get in her pants?” I said seriously.
“Scouts honor.” Danny winked.
“I’m not making any promises.” Hunter said and received a smack on the back of his head.

Man, I wish I was eight again. Because then all she would have to do is tag me and I’d be it.
All I need is just one chance, one kiss, one night, to show her what she means to me. Just one chance to spend the day with her and to show her how we are so alike. One kiss to prove we are more then just friends and one night hold her tight.
“I sound like a fucking cheap romance novel.” I mumbled to myself as I sat under a tree near the venue.
“Talking to yourself,” Rachel said as she came up behind me. “My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems.” She smiled.
“What’s his name?” I laughed and looked up at her.
This was the first time I had ever had to look up at her in the 5 days we’ve known each other. I’m 6’2” and she’s 5’4”, I might accidentally step on her.
“What makes you think it’s a he?” She said sounding offended. “Her name is Fiona I’ll have you know!”
“Oh, I’m so sorry, Rachel.”
“Apologize to Fiona too.” Rachel said crossing her arms.
“I’m so sorry Fiona.” I said trying to not laugh.
“Good.” Rachel smiled.
“Have a seat.” I said patting the ground next to me.
“I think I need to enjoy being taller than you for a little longer.” She laughed.
“Oh come on!” I pouted and pulled her down next to me.
“Hi.” She laughed her face inches away from mine.
“Hi.” I smiled looking into her green eyes.

“So, did Jack interrogate you when you got back?” Travis asked me, our faces still close together.
“Yeah,” I sighed. “But then he went on this whole about how he only does it because he loves me. Bla bla bla. He irks me so much!” I leaned against the tree.
“You’re very cute when you’re annoyed.” Travis smirked.
“Well thank you very much.” I smiled. “You’re very cute, too.”
“Aw, shucks.” He said in a fake southern accent. “Wait, ‘irks’?!”
“What?” I said as he laughed.
“Who says irks?”
“I do!” I said hitting him on the arm.
“Ow, what’s with the violence?” Travis said rubbing his arm.
“Sorry.” I apologized.
“I like it though.” He said wiggling his eyebrows at me.
“Ew! Kinky!” I laughed.
“Sorry.” He laughed.
“You’re forgiven.” I smiled. “I better get going.”
“Why?” Travis said as I stood up.
“All Time Low is almost done with their set, so I gotta get to the merch table and serve hundreds of horny teenagers.” I said as Travis stood up too.
“Oh, okay. See you lata alligator.” He smiled.
“See ya.” I said and waved as I walked back to the venue.
I could feel his eyes watching me as I left and I continued to smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will love you forever if you comment!
Plus you will get a cookie!
:]
Peace&Love
E.