But... What About the Band?

Chapter 10

Spencer's POV

When Hayley and I entered the house we were amazed at how spacious it was. That is until we heard Frank and Gerard yelling down the hall. We both rushed over to where the bickering was coming from.

"Whats happening?" I asked Bren who looked about as lost as I was.

"Apparently our house came with two people who claim they live here already." he explained to us "And I guess they know these guys or something."

"No you didn't! We bought it and we have the papers to prove it!" Gerard snarled and I moved closer to see who he was yelling at. Once I got past Vivien and Khadijah I saw, oh what a surprise, none other than the two ex-members of his old band and Asia latched around the one whom I assume is Bob.

"Why are you to fag-" Gerard stumbled a bit. "I mean what are you doing here?! Are you stalking me or something?"

Bob growled.. I swear he did, "No ones stalking you or even worried about you. My husband and I live here and we have papers to prove it."

"You two are married?!" Gerard and Frank exclaimed at the same time, Gerard horrified and Frank ecstatic.

"Oh yes sweetie and we haven't been happier since." the other one - Ray I think - winked at Gerard and he flinched.

"Stop flirting!" Bob demanded. Well I see who wears the pants in this relationship. He seemed to be the tougher of the two although he couldn't get Asia let him go, hard as he tried.

"Were not supposed to like him remember?" Bob mouthed to Ray when the attention had been turned to a squealing Asia. Ray nodded and there was a awkward silence. I wasn't supposed to see that, obviously, but I could see something was going on here and I had to get to the bottom of it.

Someone cleared their throat and we all turned to see a very professional looking man standing in the hall with a solemn look on his face. He smiled weakly and opened his mouth to speak but Gerard started yelling before he could.

"I'm sorry sir but I cannot understand what you're saying when you raise your voice." he spoke politely but Gerard didn't settle down, not until Mikey grabbed his shoulder and opened his mouth for the first time since I had been standing here.

"Just shut the fuck up so he can fix the goddamn problem." We all stared at Mikey with wide eyes and open mouths while Gerard glared at him like he was about to curse him out or something but he just rolled his eyes and shut his mouth like he was told. "Now, please explain to us why we both are claiming to have bought this house."

"Well you see the agency may have accidentally sold the house to your party-" he pointed at Frank "without realizing it may already be owned by someone else." The man whom I', guessing is the Realtor spoke.

"So undo it!" Asia yelled, suddenly angry. "Psh. I'm not living on the street, that's for sure, and I don't want to impose on the happy couple over here so you need to figure this out, man!" Bob glanced over at her, seeming very amused by this situation and the fact that she wouldn't let him go while Ray kept his eyes transfixed on Gerard.

"I'm sorry but I can't. This house is different than most others." the agent spoke up after pausing for a moment.

"Meaning?" Asia spat finally letting Bob go and started walking towards the man until Mikey grabbed her hand, calming her down instantly.

"This house is under a contract, which means you both are going to have to live here-"

"What?!" we all chorused.

"Hell no!" Gerard abruptly yelled causing everyone to look at him. He was ready to tell the man off until we heard a door slam. The Realtor had disappeared.

"So I guess we're stuck together." Ray smiled and put his hand on Gerard's shoulder. Gerard shrugged him off and pulled Vivien closer.

"Well," Brendon, who was surprisingly quiet the whole time spoke up. "I think we all started off on the wrong foot." He smiled and put his hand out. "I'm Brendon."

Ray shook his hand, "I'm Ray and this is Bob." he smiled.

"Nice to meet you! That's Khadijah, Asia, Vivien, Hayley, Spencer, Mikey, Frank and Gerard." he pointed accordingly.

"Yeah we've met..." Gerard lowered his eyes.

"You have?!" Brendon's eyes got big like he was a small child and we had told him where babies really came from. I nudged him and nodded at Mikey since he was the closest to me, hoping he'd get the hint.

"OHMYGOD! I knew you two looked familiar!" he exclaimed when it all clicked. "You're the dude in the refrigerator!" he pointed at Bob.

"What?" Both Ray and Bob seemed freaked out by Brendon's outburst.

"Asia had pictures of all of you, except for you Gerard, hidden all over their old place. She said they helped her sleep at night or something, knowing how you guys kept the evil spirits away-"

"Um, Brendon shut the fuck up!" Asia yelled and tackled him causing them both to tumble to the floor with Brendon cowering like a baby. Khadijah tried getting Asia off him while we all watched Brendon's pathetic attempt to fight back without actually hitting her.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore. I tried pulling her off him but she started beating me, too. I gave up after getting kicked in the balls several times and Mikey stepped in. All he really had to do was grab her shoulder, whisper something in her ear and she was like jello in his hands. Her face instantly went from angry and slightly manic to happy and slightly manic.

The other girls broke out in laughter while the rest of us watched intently from the sidelines. All was silent for a moment - except for Brendon's blubbering on the floor - until Asia barely whispered, "Oh my fucking gosh, somebody pinch me... Mikey effing Way is touching my face!" and we all laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was first written by Vivien, our honorary author.
Then I changed some stuff around and added things and stuff so yes, snaps for her.
Anyways, I know this is quite confusing but putting me and my Torosaurus's weirdness together is bound to be confusing.
But ehh, whatever. oh until like a week ago I kind of didn't like Gerard Way. Weird though cause I'm basically him with boobs XD
Anyways comments and that kind of stuff are greatly appreciated guys and yeah, Brailey's next!