But... What About the Band?

Chapter 6

Asia’s POV

“Psst. Brails!!” I waved Khadijah over. Her name wasn’t really Brailey but ever since we were fifteen that’s what I’ve been calling her.

“Hello there” she used that rapist voice that always crept me out.

“Um… hi- OHMYGOD you have to help me!”

“With what?”

“Yeah well I kinda think I like Frank...”

She laughed. Why the fuck is she laughing? Nothings funny here! “I’m sorry Asia but that’s been painfully obvious and they’ve only been here for a couple of hours.” she spoke through laughs.

Was I really that obvious? It was about seven-ish at night now and if I couldn’t hide my feelings for a few hours from these people how am I supposed to last… however long they plan on staying?! “Am I really that bad?”

“Well at least to me you are. But then again I’ve known you since what? Seventh or eighth grade? I’d hope that I could see right through you by now.”

That is kind of true though… “Yes and I’ve noticed you and Brendon. What’s up with that?”

“Nothing’s up. We just get along, you know… fast friends?” she fidgeted around avoiding my eyes.

“Mhm. Fast friends my ass girl, I can see right through you-”

“GUYS!! WE NEED EVERYONE IN THE LIVINGROOM NOW!!” Vivien boomed throughout the apartment and Khadijah scurried away before I could finish my statement. I followed her and seeing as there was no room left to sit on the couch, I stood.

“Okay We need to get this straight because most of you seem to be terribly mistaken.” Vivien started, standing in front of everyone. Her hands were on her hips and she was loud, commanding attention. “There are three bedrooms and nine of us here. I for one am not sharing my room with anyone but Gerard so you guys can figure the rest out on your own!” she demanded grabbing Gerard’s hand and leaving - to her room I assume.

“Well that was a waste of two minutes of my life.” Deeja sat back in her seat. “I thought we all kind of already knew that.”

“No one wants to sleep with her snicker doodle ass anyway!” I bellowed flopping down where Gerard just sat, next to Mikey.

“Snicker doodle?” he smirked.

“I don’t know where that came from.” I shrugged. Truthfully? I had no fucking clue why the words ‘snicker doodle’ came out of my mouth. I’m just slightly ashamed because the whole room is laughing at me now.

“Well since I’m such a nice person and quite frankly I don’t want to see any of this lovey dovey stuff, Spencer and Hayley, you two can happily have my room. I’ll just crash with Brailey.” I smiled evilly in her direction.

“Oh no! Attack of the evil red leg hairs!” she flailed her arms in the air in fake panic and we both burst out in laughter.

“I don’t get it…” Brendon just had to ruin it. “Wait, where the hell are we gonna sleep?” he referred to himself Mikey and Frank.

“In here, duh” Khadijah and I said at the same time (minus the duh on Deeja’s behalf) like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I call this couch!” Mikey yelled sprawling his legs out on me and throwing his head back in Frank’s lap. I had to try my hardest not to give in to temptation and just climb on top of him, rip his clothes and fuck him senseless right then and there.

“Well than I’ve got the other one!” Brendon ran over to the loveseat throwing himself on it. “That means you’ve got the floor, dude.” he pointed at Frank.

“You know, the office has a daybed Frank, you could always sleep in there.” I suggested feeling bad about just leaving him out on the cold floor, although it was summer and were in California.

“Thanks,” Frank smiled “Well, I guess I’ll go now. I’m actually kind of tired.”

“Tired?! Little dude it’s only like… almost eight!” Brendon exclaimed.

“His name is Frank,” I snapped “And it’s almost eleven where he’s from okay?”

Brendon nodded his head slowly, looking like a dog that just got scolded for peeing in the house. Oh great, way to make me feel like shit.

“Yeah I’m kind of tired too.” Mikey yawned, which caused Khadijah to yawn which caused me to yawn and Brendon… just sat there smiling. Frank was nowhere to be seen.

“Well than you two have a very goodnight and we will see you tomorrow” Khadijah smiled and pulled me arm “Come on Asia.”

“But wait! I’m not tired!” Brendon whined

“Yeah and I am!” I folded my arms and pouted.

“Okay then Asia, you stay here and Brendon comes with me.”

“Goodnight you two.” I smiled waving at their exiting figures “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t!” I added right before they walked out and I could’ve sworn I heard Deeja scoff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, this is not my best work
But Brails loves it so I posted it.
Anyways, trust me this is going to get way better
I think I already know what I'm going to
So yes comment my sweeties!
Sorry for the late update!!!