West High Boarding School For Immortals

Hover-Boarding

Kira's sudden shriek was cut short by a pile of snow hitting her in the face. She glared as she looked up at me, before wiping the melting snow off her face. I bobbed my head before closing the door, cutting off the cold breeze that was nipping at Kira's skin.
"Hey.." She said with a groan. What are you doing?? Its..." She paused to look over at the beeping alarm clock. "... Two O'clock. In the morning." She added before rolling over onto her belly and pretending to fall asleep. She was still wearing her pajamas, which made it all the more better for me to wake her up in the middle of the night.

I knew Kira better than that, of course she was pretending. My lips tugged up at the corners. "I heard that that cute guy you liked.. died." I said my voice instantly turning melancholy.

Kira shot up from the bed, her lips tugged down in a frown. "Liar!!" She said, and scooped up some of the already melting snow from the floor. Before she knew what had hit her, another snowball went, smack, in her face.

Kira let the snow drop from her fingers, pursing her lips. She decided to give up before she became all the way wet. No one could win me at a snowball fight. This made me grin even bigger.
"Come on.." I tried to plead as best as i could while grinning."Lets go snowboarding." Kira sighed letting her hair, that was already had wet droplets forming on the ends of her damp hair, fall free from her ears and pull in front of her face. I could just barley make out her words.
"Kay."

Kira began putting on her cloths, but rather slowly. I encouraged her to go faster by another snowball.

Finally, Kira finished putting on her cloths and got up from her bed. I threw a pair of goggles at her. She caught them with little effort and put them on all in one swift motion.

"Race ya!" I said with a grin, and opened the door. The snow was reduced to a drizzle of rain. Already the ground was wet and muddy.

I propped my hover board up with my foot, and set the metal buttons in order. The hover board let out a zooming sound, and came to life, lifting three feet off the ground.

I hopped up onto the board, and looked at Kira who was already done, and waiting patiently.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. "You win." I said absentmindedly.
"Yeps.. I always win!" She said stretching her words. I snorted, and kicked the back of my board.

It leaped up into the air, and i whizzed out in front of Kira, slush kicking up all over her. I could almost hear the snort as she followed me in pursuit.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D i love smiley faces.