‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

So Keep It Coming If It Keeps You Quiet

{Abby's POV}

I woke up in my bed this morning with Brian laying next to me. I smiled at his sleeping figure that I was cuddled up next to.

If you would of told me two weeks ago, that I would be sleeping in the same room as Brian. I would of asked what you were smoking?

I'm glad he's in Emily life now. I don't think I could take all the questions again she'd ask me. Where's my Daddy? Do I have one? Does he not love me like you do? They broke my heart and I'm sure they broke hers to when I couldn't answer them.

"Morning'" Brian mumbled kissing my lips. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Whats wrong?" he asked pulling me closer to him with an eyebrow raised.

"Just thinking." I mumbled digging my head farther into his shoulder so he couldn't see through it. But that never works when it comes to Brian, he can read me like a book.

"Liar." he mumbled and brought my face up to look up at him. "Tell me please?"

"You might not like it." I whispered looking into his eyes.

He gave me a weak smile. "Try me."

I sighed biting my lip. "I was thinking of what I would tell Emily if you weren't here right now." His face feel slightly and I kissed his chest through his shirt."She's asked me before. I didn't really know what to say to her Brian. It broke my heart that she had to even ask me about you." I said letting tears come down my cheeks.

"I sorry." he whispered whipping away my tears. "I'm sorry, I cheated on you." he kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry for the money. If I would of known that would of been our ending I would of never of did any of it."

"I know" I sighed and played with his collar. "I gave up blaming everyone after I had Emily." I smiled to myself. "I remember the first time I held her. She opened her eyes and I cried Bri." I smiled looking into his eyes. "She had your eyes and it just made me so happy. Even if I couldn't have you any more, I still kind of did in a way."

He smiled and kissed my lips. "I'm not fucking this up, this time around" I smiled and snuggled closer to him. "I'm not letting you go, without a fight Abbs."

I smiled. "Promise."

"Promise."

****************************************************************************************************

"Mommy"

"In the kitchen, Em" I yelled as I made her and me some sandwiches for lunch.

I heard the door open and click shut and I smiled to myself, thinking it was Brian that was back. He went home to change after we woke up and said he'd come back around noon.

Emily smiled and ran into the living to see who it was as I placed the sandwiches on a plate for us. "Emily lunch is ready" I told her.

"Uncle River!" she screamed.

"Hey cutie" he said carrying her into the kitchen in his arms. "Hey Abbs."

I looked at him funny before I smiled at him. "Hey River."

A couple days after Emily's birthday he left, to visit some of his war buddies in Newport, and I guess now he's back.

"How was the vacation?' I asked taking a bite out of my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

He shrugged setting Emily on her chair in front of her sandwich. "Okay."

"Did you want something to eat?' I asked about to get up to get him something.

He shook his head. "Nah, I'm going to go take a shower and a nap." he said as the door bell rang. "I'll get that."

I nodded and continued to eat my sandwich.

"Hey Brian." I heard River say.

"Hey." I smiled brightly as I heard his voice and Emily giggled.

"There in the kitchen." River told him. "I'll talk to you later."

"Alright." he spoke again and I smiled bigger and Emily giggled again,

I looked at her with one eyebrow up as she giggled again. "Whats so funny?" I looked up at Brian who just walked in and sat down next to me.

Emily looked up at him too and smiled. "Mommy turns pink when you talk!" she giggled.

"Oh really." Brian smirked and looked me up and down.

"I like pink." Emily said randomly as Brian kept staring at me lovingly. He had this twinkle in his eye, that made me want him right then and there.

"I like mommy." He said and kissed my lips softly. He pulled away and I just stared at him as he turned to Emily. "Mommy looks good in pink."

Emily nodded as I blushed more.
♠ ♠ ♠
{fact} I have a PB&J OCD! its quite sad. Firstly the PB must be spread evenly with no bumps and secondly the bread must be cut into a triangle not a rectangle or i refuse to eat it!!! no joke.

Random I know but thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cOMMENT pLEASE!