‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

"I thought we were going to your parents house?" I asked Brian when I noticed he didn't get off the freeway. Today was Christmas and Brian's family invited us over for dinner.

"We are." Brian said grabbing my hand and giving it a small squeeze.

"But you missed the-" I began but I watched Brian shake his head with a huge smile on his face.

"After."

I pouted and read the signs along the freeway. "Where are we going?"

Brian shrugged and pulled into the right lane. "Surprise."

"Brian Haner!" I whined "Tell where we are going!"

Brian laughed and brought my hand up to his lips. "Mommy, don't ruin the surprise." Emily giggled from behind us.

"Fine." I sighed and dropped Brian's hand.

Brian pouted and tried grabbing my hands again. "Abby! Gimme! They're my hands!"

I scoffed. "Really. Because last time I checked-"

Brian looked over at me when he stopped the car at a red light after getting off the freeway. "They're my hands, remember?"

Can I get another kiss?"

"No" I laughed shaking my head.

"Hey!" He whined. "Its my birthday!"

"Fine." I said mumbling something about whiny ass rock stars. I pecked his cheek again. "Happy?" I asked.

He shook his head and pointed to his lips. I narrowed my eyes before I pecked them quickly. "Now I'm happy!" He exclaimed standing up and dusting the sand off him.

"Lets head back to the party." I said and began to walk to Zack's house. He grabbed my hand and I pulled away from him and walked faster ahead. "Time Haner, time."

He sighed and jogged up to me. "Fine." her muttered as I slowed down my pace. "But in time that hand will be mine!"

"Only the hand?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Baby, your already mine." he smirked as I blushed.


I sighed and let him grab my hand. "I guess they are."

He smiled and swung are hands between the seats as he turned onto a country road.

I watched as the corn fields passed us by and the horses and cows ate the grass in the pastures. My eyes widened and I shook my head. "No!" I stated firmly. "No. No. No." I said quicker when Brian pulled over to the side of the road, turning off the car. "No!"

Brian rolled his eyes and got out of the car. He opened the back and got Emily out of her seat and walked over to my side. "Abby get out."

I shook my head. "No."

"Please." He begged.

"No!"

"Please Mommy, you have to!" Emily begged me. I made the mistake of looking down at her.

"Fine." I muttered and grabbed Brian's hand. "I see why you brought Emily, to make me melt to get in that thing."

Brian laughed shaking his head. "Oh come on! You flew in a plane! You'll love this."

I shook my head and squeezed his hand. "This." I said pointing to what we were about to get in. "Is nothing compared to a plane. It's like a death trap waiting to happen."

"Oh Abby." Brian chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Its just a hot air balloon.[/url]"

I sighed as he kissed my cheek. "That's my point. Its no were near the same as a plane. A plane is big and made of some metal while this is a box made of wicker."

"Strong Wicker." Brian mused as he lifted Emily up and placed her in the basket.

"We're going to die." I stated as he helped me into the basket. "Are you flying this death box?" He nodded. "Yep, we're going to die"

"Jeez, thanks. Love you too, Abby." Brian said sarcastically as he lit up the balloon and cut off the ropes. When the Balloon began to take off, he smiled at Emily who was looking over the edge. He looked over at me and grinned. "You know, I don't think holding onto the basket for dear life is going to save you, if we fell."

I glared at him and let go of the side. Brian just smiled and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Mommy look!" Emily said pointing towards a lake with a small waterfall. "We're so high."

"It doesn't feel that high." Brian muttered.

"Yeah we are Emily." I smiled. "I hate heights!" I exclaimed hitting Brian's chest. "Why are we up here?"

Brian smiled and looked over at Emily who was smiling and nodded her head, making her blonde curls bounce. "Well" Brian said moving so he was in front of me. "This is what Emily wanted the most from Santa."

"A balloon ride?" I asked. Brian shook his head and Emily giggled. "Then wh-" I stopped short when Brian got down on one knee in the hot air balloon basket. My mouth dropped and I giggled when I felt tears in my eyes.

"Abby." Brian said grabbing my hands and rubbing his thumb across mine. "I love you with all my heart and I cant see myself with no one else but you and Emily. When you left four years ago I thought I would never see you again. Just to hold you or kiss you. I thought my world was gone. And then, by some twist of fate you came back to me, to my life. And I cant picture it without you in it anymore. "

"Bri-" I chocked with a smiled on my face.

Brian smiled and pulled a small black box out of his pocket. He opened it and reviled the ring. "So why we're up here in the air on this Christmas Day, would you make me the happiest fucking- sorry luckiest man in the world. And marry me?"

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yes. Seeing that I can't run away." I joked.

He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger before he stood up and pressed his lips against mine. "I'm never letting you run away again."

I smiled and rested my head against his chest. "I wont."

I felt Brian kiss the top of my head and rubbed my back. "I'm sorry I made mommy cry, Emily." Brian told our four year old.

She shook her little head and Brian picked her up. "It''s okay. They're happy tears. Right mommy?"

I nodded and smiled at her. "Yep, see I'm smiling. They're happy tears."

Brian pulled me back to his lips. "And I'd do anything for a smile."
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Cute? Lame?

IDK but this is where I got it from :Charles Trippy.

Any who most importantly I decided as a fucking awesome xmas gift, I'm going to let the Matt story out!!!

I PICKED THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<Clicky!>>>>

and to the about fivish people who got this far because your not mad at me ; ). Just thought I let you know that I have 2 Matt Story ideas so I'll be picking another four people (from the ones I already have) to chose. So you still have a shot. Make sure you let me know somehow that you want to be in it!!!!!

Peace.Love. COMMENT bitches.

<3 Manda!