‹ Prequel: Home Is in Her Arms

This Is How I Disappear

Chapter 1

“Presenting for the first time, Mr. & Mrs. Gerard Arthur Way,” I heard Frankie said happily. I gripped Gerard’s hand, still feeling the scared feeling inside me. I bite my lower lip and looked up at him. I could see the uncomfortable smile he displayed knowing full well that I was feeling it too. We were both scared at what our future hold. What could happen, especially since Charles threat to destroy our family. Gerard responded by gripping my hand with the same tightness. He pulled me towards the waiting crowd that wanted to see the happy couple. The crowd clapped happily as Gerard led me into the middle of it all, “Now for the happy couple’s first dance.”

I softly heard music began as Gerard slowly placed one hand on one of my hip and the other grabbed my hand. I smiled as I placed my hand on his should and we moved slowly to the opening of the song. Suddenly, I heard Gerard’s voice coming from the speakers. I looked up at him confused and he only smiled. He let our hands drop and wrapped his now free hand around my waist. I let both my hand slide up until they were loosely around his neck. This day was almost perfect, until he showed up. I tried my hardest to push any thoughts of Charles out of my mind, but it was lingering. I sighed and looked down as I felt Gerard pull me closer to him, “Don’t let him get to you on your day sugar.” I looked up at him again and knew he was right. I couldn’t let this get to me, not on my day. I smiled as he reached up and ran his hand through the unpinned hair. He smiled happily as he leaned in and softly pecked my lips. I stared into his deep hazel eyes and knew that our love would last. No matter what was in store for us, we would fight through it together.

“I didn’t know you could sing. You surprise me more and more each day Way,” I smiled up at him. He threw me the one smile that made me melt. The crooked smile that showed half of his teeth, highlighting his one fang and just the way his hair fell into his eyes, made even the deep bats inside me come alive. He lean in once again and kissed me lovingly, then rested his head against my forehead,

Until the end of everything. I’m trying, I’m trying to let you know how much you mean. As days fade, and nights grow…

he sang into my ear and my whole world felt complete. I closed my eyes and let the feeling from this day wash over my body. Happiness and love was the only feeling I was feeling right now and nothing could change that, as long as I was in his arms.

Image

I sat at the head table and smiled at everyone around us. It was a small close wedding, but there was so much love, that it was unexplainable. Everyone was on good terms and having a good time with each other. Everyone broke off into pairs: Nikki with Frankie, Cay with Bob, Zanira with Mikey. I looked over at Ray who looked super alone, but he still seemed to fit in, moving around the crowd. I knew I wasn’t close to Ray, but I wished him happiness. I then felt a hand onto of mine. It made me jump a little until I turned to see Gerard standing over my shoulder. I smiled happily up at him as he kissed the top of my head, “It’s time to throw the bouquet sugar.”

I nodded my head and then stood up. I smiled at all the girls and waved them to the now clear dance floor. They all rushed over to join in the fun and stood behind me. I looked over my shoulder and looked to see all the girls and there was one girl I knew who needed it the most. I smiled at her and turned back around. I shut my eyes as I heard Gerard along with the other guys chuckling as I throw the bouquet over my head and towards the girls. I heard everyone cheer and it made me want to turn around to make sure she got it. I slowly turned around and saw Nikki, standing in the center holding the bouquet with shocked eyes. I smiled and clapped my hands, just the girl I wanted to catch it. I felt the familiar strong hands slide around my waist and pulled me against his chest, “You did that on purpose,” he whispered lightly in my ear as I looked over at Frankie, with hope in his eyes. Of course Mikey and Zanira were standing next to him, seeing as they were already married. But I knew Zanira wanted to join into the fun she was watching. I bite down on my lower lip and nodded, “Alright, fine… I will make sure he gets the garter.”

I smiled as all Gerard waved all the guys over and shooed all the girls away. I laughed as Gerard pulled the guys out onto the floor. They all looked like they didn’t want to do this, but it had to be done. I smiled as Gerard walked back towards me with that look again. It was impossible that this man could never fail to make me melt. He reached for my hand and led me over to a chair that was on the edge of the dance floor. I sat down and looked up at him as he lean down and kissed me tenderly. He then got on one knee and I felt his rough hands slowly move up my leg, sending shivers down my body. I felt him move his hand up slowly as he gave me the devilish grin, “Save it for the bed room,” we heard Frankie yell and made everyone laugh. I smiled as Gerard rolled his eyes and slowly pulled down the garter. I saw Gerard wink as he stood up and faced the guys. He then turned around pretending to throw it until he moved around once again, and rubber-band it style at Frankie, making him catch it.

I looked over at Nikki who was laughing uncontrollably and then at Frankie who was swearing at Gerard. “Dude this was on your wife’s leg. I am so not touching it,” he said as Gerard shook his head and placed it back in his hand after the throw it on the floor. I got up and walked over to Nikki and pulled her hand. She resisted at first, but I pulled her towards the chair. I sat her down and lean down to whisper in her ear, “It’s your turn next.”

Gerard finally convinced Frankie to partake in the wedding activities and got on his knees. I saw Nikki blush as she felt the same thing I felt. Gerard reached down and grabbed my hand as he watched his own friend make a fool out of himself. Everyone clapped as Frankie pulled his hands out of her dress and shook his head, “Someone is getting laid tonight.” We heard from Mikey and everyone looked over at him shocked. I laughed as Bob hit him in the head and he only shrugged. I looked back over at Gerard and he was smiling down at me. I blushed from just the way he was staring at me.

“Are you happy now Mrs. Way?” he asked me as he lightly ran the back of his hand against my cheek. I smiled up at him and nodded.

“Yes I am Mr. Way,” I whispered and in that moment, I could never live without him. I was so close the first time, and I will make sure it will never happen again. He was everything to me and without him, I would disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of sequel... hope everyone likes it =]
comment it <3