Two Identical Mistakes

Chapter Eleven

Third update of November 9th! Damn!

Corrym POV

I was about to sigh out another 'sure' until the meaning of Gerard's words halted my robotic answer.

"W-wait... does that mean..." I stuttered frowning at Gerard.

"Well... if your ok with it, I mean touring and living with me and stuff... and living with Lyn-Z too... then yeah. It does," he nodded waiting for either refusal or acceptance.

I mean really, did this need thinking? Me and Kanya screamed out a sudden 'YES!' at the same time and launched ourselves at Gerard for a hug (this was getting increasingly weird, me+hugs=not-so-much but this was my second one in two days! Er, few hours rather).

"Oh!" Gerard exclaimed in surprise, but he quickly returned the hug with a laugh.

Kanya and me began to giggle like humming birds on crack; I think it was the emotion rush and the lack of sleep that was to blame. Happiness, moshing, more happiness, sadness, loosing a few hours of sleep, sadness, happiness, sadness, super joy... can't be healthy for anyone.

"So how's that for good news?" Gerard smiled and the three of us pulled apart and began to walk in the direction that the rest of the boys had headed.

"Good news? That isn't even close to this feeling!" Kanya exclaimed in a sparkling voice.

"Well I'm glad... I was rather depressed when I thought I might never get to see you again," Gerard admitted guiding us around a turn.

Wait... did Gerard just say what I think he did? I was rather depressed when I thought I might never get to see you again. Well I think it's official, when me and my step dad fought for that last time, he actually won and killed me. He's now rotting in jail and I'm living in heaven and I’m not even mad.

Frank POV

Mikey and me may have fallen asleep last night but this time we would not fail. I don't care if we had to pin Gerard down and threaten him with needles... he's going to tell us! Well, me at least. I dunno though, Mikey seems rather determined as well! He's pacing along side of me grumbling something about going insane and killing his brother.

"Augh where are they! What ware they talking about?" I groaned slamming my sneaker into the pavement.

"I know! It's like Gerard knows that were going to torture him for details or something!" Mikey huffed crossing his arms and fixing his glare on the door Gerard should be coming out of soon.

I joined his staring when suddenly the doors burst open and out Gerard, Corrym, and Kanya came running and laughing.

"Guys, guys, guys! You wanna know who we are?!" the twin in the red arm socks exclaimed.

Whoa... that was easy!

"Yes!" Mikey, Bob, Brian, and Tallulah all exclaimed at the same time, suddenly running out of the bus to join us.

"Ok, now promise you won't freak out. I promise to explain everything on the bus ride out of here," Gerard explained coming to a stop in front of the little group that had formed.

"Alrighty,” started black arms socks, “This was all new to us when we first met you guys back in Detroit, and were still a little confused about the whole thing bu-"

"We're Gerard's daughters!" Red Arm socks interrupted Black Arm socks finally.

My heart stopped beating for a minute, were they fucking serious? Gerard has kids?

"Oh my god!" Mikey exclaimed running forward to hug the two girls then his brother, "so Kira really did have you kids! Dude!"

We all laughed away the tension and everyone was filled with a little happy high, these two twins were Gerard's own kids! How did Mikey just know it was Kira? Gerard had had other girls… well I guess it made sense.

"Yeah I was shocked but then again, I wasn't! I mean, figured that was the reason she left but I never really thought about it for real!" Gerard exclaimed hugging his brother back, then looked down at the girls, “sorry about talking about you like your not here!”

"It's fine! So was it what you guys were expecting?" Red Arm socks asked, glancing back and forth between Brian, Bob, and Tallulah, Mikey, and me.

"Fuck no! Oh my god though! Your sort of like my little nieces!" I exclaimed finding my voice.

I should have been stunned silent and maybe even a little mad or irritated at what this could bring... but for some reason I wasn’t!

This news was so un-expected and excitingly different that I couldn't be mad. I leaned forward and squeezed each girl tightly, then everyone else started hugging and everyone was laughing and we couldn't believe it. The first children were born into My Chemical Romance!
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I should stop updating here... I'm starting to freak myself out with this writing spazum ahaha.
This chapter is deadicated to Mary Plodzik (I think I spelled her name right?) because shes tottally awesome, she bought me Starbucks in the middle of the night, bought Kira fries, and is urging to me update faster. I think I might have it in me for one more chapter... for her and everyone else that suffers through my story!

I love you all! ^^