Modernly Loved

Part 2

Millie and Frank wasted no time when they got back to the venue.

"Are you and your friend the only ones on this bus?" Frank grunted in her ear.
Millie just nodded as she fumbled the latch on their bus door, and opened it for him. She saw a notebook to leave a note for Keely. Frank saw she was done writing as she turned around to tape it to the cabinet where they stored their clothes.

"Com'ere." He said, his voice just as it was in her dream. She did as she was told.

"I know you have a dragon right here." he said placing his hand on her stomach.

"What else do you know." she stepping back a little, also scared that he could know that.

"I've seen it, seen you. In my dreams." Frank said almost closing the space between them.

Millie was confused, how could two people have dreams about each other. She wondered if his dreams were as vivid as hers

"Yes, very vivid actually. Like this." Frank said reading her mind and crashing his lips against hers.
The next thing Millie knew, she was falling back on her pillow gasping for air.

"Amazing." Frank smiled as he looked down at her, and placed a kiss on her nose.

Then Frank realized she had tears streaming down her face. "Oh God." Frank said horrified at his actions, not thinking before he plunged into her to even ask if he was going to be her first.

"It's ok, I was fine from the start." Millie promised with her whole heart, and it was the truth.

The first bit of pain only lasted 1 second but then was replaced with pleasure 10 fold.
Relief washed over Frank as he collapsed on top of her spent.

"Do you think that counted as fraternizing?" he said as he smiled into her neck. She played with his hair as she chuckled at his words. He loved her laugh, he'd heard it many times in his dreams. But it was much more fulfilling in person.

"Maybe we'll just have to say we were already in a relationship." Millie said as he sat up on his elbows to face her.

"Well when you think of it we already were." he grinned looking into her eyes.

Millie blushed at the thought of it, and the fact that he knows parts of her that one has ever seen.

"I want you to work backstage." Frank said suddenly.

"I can't leave Keely." Millie said as he sat up pulling her with him.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't leave her by herself like that." Millie said thinking of another time that made her shudder.

"Well we'll see if she can come backstage too." Frank said with immediate understanding which Millie didn't understand.

"Only if she wants to, she's the one that wanted to come on this tour."

"You didn't want to come?"

"I never really listened to My Chemical Romance before-"

"I guess that's a good thing."

Millie looked down at her watch seeing that is was almost 5:00. "We've got to go."

"Why?"

"You guys are playing in an hour. And I have to set up."

"We still have time." Frank said pulling her to him and kissing her neck.

"But-" Millie was cut off by Frank cover her lips with his once again, making it impossible to resist anything else he did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keely bounced to the beat of the music in the background, she turned and looked at a glowing Millie.

"Millie?"

"Yes?" Millie said sweetly.

"Did you and Frank you know?" She asked with a silly grin on her face.

"What?" Millie asked finally looking up from counting out the young man's change.

"Oh, Millie c'mon!" Keely pleaded.

"Fine, yes we did."

"MILLIE!"

"What?"

"You only met him at lunch time."

"It's different K. Trust me."

"I do." a total different but familiar voice said. Millie's head shot up in excitement, to see Frank standing there.

"Hurry up." Mikey said smiling at Keely all sweaty.

"You guys may want to move." Keely said indicating the the heard of young girls that were rushing towards them. Frank and Mikey nodded at each other and took off to the left making Keely giggle, and Millie shake her head at how fast they could in fact run.

"2 of the small DEAD! hoodies please." a young girl said slamming down a $100 dollar bill. One thing Millie had learned in the past two weeks was that the faster and more nice you handle the customers the bigger tip you get.

Millie rushed to the box that the had Dead written on it, her and Keely had made a system to improve their tips, and to make all the kids come to their booth instead of the other snotty merch girls.

"1 of those black shirts please." another crazed fan said, and Keely took care of that.
Millie handed the girl her hoodies with the best smile she could possibly put on, and the girls smiled back," Thanks." She said handing Millie the $100 bill and leaving.

This went on for a good 25 minutes. After that they were out of shirts and hoodies and hats and stickers and posters and pins. They were putting up their tent to see that the other booth wasn't even half way through their boxes.
They smiled as they sent the remainders of the crazed fans to that tent. Then the abnormally skinny girl who looked vaguely familiar.

"Your collections please." she said with a smile, that got brighter everyday.
Millie handed over everything that wasn't their tips, which about the same amount.

"I doubted you kids, but you guys sell more than the veterans over there." she smiled at them a true smile compared to what they got the first week of working the tour." I'm Linda by the way." she said shaking Millie's hand.

"I'm Keely." she said cheerily.

"I'm-"

"Millie!" Frank panted as he stopped in front of her.

"Frank what are you doing, you could get tackled." Linda said looking at Frank confused as he stopped next to Millie out of breath.

"I had." gasp "To tell Millie." gasp "Something." Frank said as he caught the last of his breath.

"Well tell her later, she needs to finish putting up her booth. Besides, you know the rules little bro." Linda said as she punched him in the arm playfully but he winced and then stuck his tongue out at her frowning.

"Bro.?" Millie chocked out.

"Yeah that's my sister." Frank said with a smile.

"Ugh." Millie huffed reminding him of Charlie brown.

"Don't worry." he murmured in her ear as he nibbled on it as well, making her stomach grow hot. "I'll call you later." he smiled seeing what he did to her, and turned to see Gerard flirting with his sister.

Millie watched as Frank smacked his friend quite hard in the head and dashed off towards their bus with Gerard starting to sprint after him.

"Millie what have you got yourself into." she said to herself although she knew Keely could hear her.

"A mess. A beautiful mess, but a mess." Keely said handing her a trunk to carry to their bus.