Modernly Loved

Part 3

Frank had tickled Millie until she couldn't breathe.

"Give?" he said looking down at her, and she slightly nodded her head, as giggles still escaped her lips.

"Frank, what are you going?" Frank's head shot up as he met the angry faces of his sister and another girl.

"Playing." he said as he tried not to laugh as Millie tickled him to to get him off her her. He decided to make her attmepts futile.

"Well, they're looking for you." Linda said and turned with other girl who glared at Millie. He looked down to see if she noticed the glare, and she obviously didn't because she was still trying to tickle him.

"You win." Millie said with a sigh as he took her arms and put them out at her sides.

"I always do." he said letting his weight off of her a little, but he soon found himself shoved to the grown with a laughing Millie running in the opposite direction. He groaned as he got up to chase her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millie ran laughing, hoping Frank would catch up, but she ran into someone before he could. The person she ran into fell down with a thud.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Millie said quickly to help him up.

"It's alright," he said getting up and dusting himself off then finally looking at Millie."You're pretty." he said simply then shook his head at his fowardness.

Millie just blushed.

"I'm Trouble." he said sticking out his hand and she took it.

"You are?" she said taking her hand away quickly in a teasing way.

"That's my actual name." he said with a laugh.

"I see. Well I'm Millie an-"

"Got you!" Frank yelled tackling her to the ground.

"Frank, I was talking!" she squeaked as he started to tickle her again.

"Too damn bad." Frank said getting up and picking her up as well, and slinging her over his shoulder. She began to kick and punch, as he turned to face Trouble.

"I'm Frank."

"Yeah, I'm a sub and techie, Trouble." he said shaking Frank's hand.

"And don't pay attention to her, she knows nothing." Frank said having the air kicked out of him and he dropped Millie, and she started to sream until Trouble caught her.

"Thanks." Millie said as she realized he was holding her in the most unapporiate way. She look up in his face, and he just smiled nervously and he let her slide down the front of his body to where her feet were on the ground.

"Millie!" Keely screetched as Mikey was walking after her with an angry look on his face."The vampire, is going to take my blood, and tell him me and you are going out tommorrow."

"We are?"

"Millie, Keely can't go out with you tommorrow night." he said through gritted teeth.

"And why not?" Millie said sticking her chin out defiantly.

Frank just stood there, and so did Trouble with bewildered looks on their faces.

"Because."

"That's not a good enough reason Way."

Mikey sighed and just stomped off in the other direction. Frank just started laughing, making Keely shoot him a stabbing glare, to which he stopped.

"Why couldn't you just say yes to the poor fool?" Trouble asked looking Keely up and down.

"I don't know. He reminds me of a vampire." Keely said with a shrug.

"Well it was nice meeting you Trouble, but we've got to go put up our tent before we shove off." Millie said grabbing Keely as she waved bye to Frank, who had a sad look on his face.

"That guys' name is Trouble?"

"Yeah," Millie sighed with an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't." Millie said panting as Frank was bringing her to her climax.

Stay with me. Trust me for this. Frank said to her with his eyes.

Millie decided she would, and when she did, she screamed as tidal waves racked her body with pleasure. Then Frank went into her harder this time, taking his time with each thrust. This time, Millie moaned his name over and over. Making Frank cover her mouth with his for her last climax. His thrusts were faster and harder this time, and he finally collapsed on top of her spent. After they had both caught their breath, and the after shocks had stopped Frank finally spoke up.

"Do you like Trouble, Mills?" Frank asked as he felt Milli stiffen under him, "I was just wondering."

Millie pushed at him to where he rolled off of her, and got up to put her clothes on.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you."

He saw her face finally when she looked up to grab her bag, and she had tears streaming down her cheeks. Tears he'd caused. "Millie, wait."

But she had already gotten off their bus, Frank stumbled out of the bunk still drunk from the lovemaking. And he pulled on his jeans that he decided were too tight for fast escapes, and walked out to the front, where he saw only Gerard sitting there with a smirk on his face.

"She's a screamer." he said as he looked Frank up and down.

"Shut the fuck up! Where'd she go?" Frank roared at him trying to put his shoes on.

"Probably to find Keely or her new friend." Gereard said his smile automatically fading.

Frank ventured out to see where Millie was, he looked in her bus, but only found Mikey trying to put moves on Keely. Then he ventured out towards the park they were near, and saw a auburn haired figure sitting on a bench with a black haired figure approaching her. He knew it was Trouble, he knew they were friends. At least that's what he hoped they were, but his gut kept telling him something else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Millie what's wrong, you shouldn't be sitting out here by yourself." Trouble said startling Millie just a little bit to where she jumped.

"Nothings wrong." Millie said with a sniffle.

Trouble just laughed as he sat down next her but not close enough to make anyone suspicous. He knew she was either dating or being Frank's personal doll. He's seen it many times before, he felt sorry for her.

"What's funny?" she said turning to face him. He saw that he shouldn't have laughed.

"It's just that, a girl always says nothings wrong with a sniffle, when she wants to talk." he said facing her more.

"I'm not Frank's personal doll." she said simply. Trouble's face looked surprised, "He just said something that didn't set well with me." she said pushing her hair back. She wasn't crying any more, that had stopped as soon as she got off the bus.

"He's just alwa-"

"I don't even like to date, he's really my first everything." Trouble knew this had to be hard for her.

"Well my best advice is to talk to him." Trouble wished that hadn't come out of his mouth the second he said it. That's the last thing he wanted her to do.

"Hi." Frank said obviously not caring that he didn't have a shirt on. He looked as though he wanted to make her feel better just as badly as Trouble did. So Trouble took that as his cue to leave.

"I'm sorry I said that, I should've never even thought that." Frank said sitting down next to Millie running his hand through his hair.

"We're just friends, I only met him a week ago. And if you recall-"

"I'm sorry." Frank said pulling her to him. Making Millie's heart melt as he embraced her for what seemed like eternity. "Can you forgive me?" Frank said finally letting go to look down at her smiling face.

"Of course I forgive you. I'd be jealous too if I had a girlfriend that looked like me." Millie said tracing the tattoo on his arm.

"Yeah, but you know that goes both ways don't you?" Frank said winking at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 more chapters.

Imagination.