Demolition Lovers.

Chapter 4

Chloe’s POV:

“I’m really sorry about him” Mikey apologized reaching out to draw the curtains.
“Oh. It’s okay” I replied. “He’s drunk. Not your fault!” I added reassuringly.
“If you’re sure. I’ll still sort him out later though” He laughed walking over to me.
“To be honest Mikey. Right now I don’t really care.” I sighed. “All I’m interested in is getting out of these wet clothes”
It took a minuet or so for this comment to register with Mikey before he moved into action. He seemed to be having a mental argument with himself so I took refuge on his bed.


Mikey’s POV:

“All I’m interested is in getting out of these wet clothes.” Chloe told me.
Mmmmmmm. I’d be quite happy to help her with that task.
Jesus! What is up with me?!
I Love Polly. I Love Chloe. I Love Polly. FUCK! What is happening to me? I pulled petals from an imaginary flower in my mind.
Polly.
Chloe.
Polly.
Chloe.
Polly.
Chloe.
Chloe.
Chloe.
“Okay, Okay I get it already!” I shouted at myself.
This part however came out aloud so it sounded like I was shouting at Chloe.
“Sorry” She muttered sounding hurt.
“no. no. not you!” I ran over to her finally resting my left arm over her shoulder.
“Jesus you really are wet!” I stated getting up to find some suitable clothes for the stunning girl lounging on my bed.


Chloe’s POV:

Five minuets later I was standing in the middle of Mikey’s dim lit room fastening the hot pink belt through the top of the black skinny jeans that he had lent me.
Geeez! I know Mikey’s lanky but we’re near enough the same size clothes!
Either I’m way too fat, or Mikey is way too skinny.
I decided to stick with the second option.
Suddenly the door shot open. “Holy shit!” I gasped trying to cover my almost naked torso.


Mikey’s POV:
“Oh Fuck Sorry” I apologized, going to shut the door.
“Oh, It’s just you” Chloe murmured beckoning me inside. “I thought you were frank or something!”
“Obviously not” I replied. “Maybe next time though.” We both let out a nervous giggle at Frankie’s expense.
“I need to talk to you anyway” She sighed pulling my top over her head.
I nodded to let her know I heard her as I stared as she pulled on my newest ‘Aiden’ top.
Wow. There was only one or two word that came to mind.
Mind-blowingly Hott!
“Okay” She signaled the start of our conversation.
“What was it that you wanted to talk about?” I questioned her.
“Well. Lately…” She trailed off.
“Go-on” I urged her.
“Okay. Erm.. Don’t Freak out!” She stammered.
“Cross my black heart” I chuckled. This couldn’t be what I was hoping for was it?


Mikey's POV:

“I…Erm…KnowSomeoneWhoLikesYou” She rushed out the last part.
“Oh” my heart sank. “Well always nice to know I have friends. Is that it then?” I joked. She didn’t look too impressed.
Is that it?!” she repeated. “Aren’t you gonna ask who it is?” She spat.
“Erm…Not really. My heart is already taken.” I smiled at the clearly ranging Chloe.
“Oh come on Mikey, you know what I mean!” She sounded anxious, mad and hurt, all at the same time.
“No. Chloe. I don’t know what you mean. When have I ever understood you?”-
Was it her who liked me?
“Oh stop being such an Ass Mikey!” She yelled. Obviously Not.
“Why am I an ass?!” I enquired. Being hurt by her last remark.
“We all know you and Polly aren’t happy! What the fuck did you think we were talking about Friday night after your little ‘lovers tiff ’ ?
This comment hurt me. It really hurt me.
“What’s up with you? I was joking!” I stated.
Me? ME! Is there something up with Me?”
“No, no there’s nothing wrong with you.” I walked over to her, leaning in to hug her when she pushed me away.
“What was that?” I asked, sounding a little more hurt than I intended. “Chloe I didn’t mean to upset Yo-”
”Yeah Whatever” She cut across me.
“Chloe. I was joking!. Humor obviously being lost on some!” I retorted.
“Oh fuck off Mikey. How could I Ever like you?!” she bellowed, tears running down her pale face.
“Me Fuckoff? May I remind you that it is you stood here in my room, wearing my clothes!” I growled angrily.
At this she stormed out of my room. Sobbing uncontrollably.
What have I done?