Demolition Lovers.

Chapter 5

Still Mikey’s POV:

Wow, we haven’t argued like that since…since…the break up I thought bitterly.
I ran out into the hall after her.
“Chloe i-“ I started.
“you want your stuff back? HERE!” she screamed attempting to take my top off from over her head.
“no, Chloe, Keep it.” I choked “please.”
“No! you wanted your stuff back. I’m giving it to you!” she cried,
“Chloe please” I begged walking over to comfort her.
“piss OFF Mikey!” she shouted, slapping me across the face, “you think you’re so cool, and, and hip!” she cried
“When the FUCK have I ever said that! Why are you being like this! What the fuck is up with you lately?!” I shouted. I didn’t mean to shout. My anger just got the better of me.
This was bad. This is bringing back wayyyy too many memories. Finally a reason for me not to want Chloe back.
The final argument was the worst I’ll ever have. I don’t want that again. It caused hurt at both ends; And not just for us two. Our friends too. I couldn’t do that to them; I cared way to much for my friends, and Chloe. As much as it looked like I didn’t right now. I still loved her.

“Yo! Mikey Chloe. Where The Fuck Are You Two?!” we heard ray call from downstairs.
Chloe took this as a signal for her to leave the war zone. I think this brought back memories to her as well as me. We both had our own ways of coping. Hers was being with her friends. As she left to go talk to Lilly and Ayla (her two best friends). Leaving me to face my fears. I also exited into my room in search of my pain reliever.
The misfits blared from down stairs.
Pain surged Through me.
I made another note on myself.
See, no-body knew about my dirty little secret. Not even Gee (and that’s saying something).
I gulped some more of my private stash of vodka.
I though about Chloe, Chloe’s father, Chloe, The break-up, Polly.
No matter what I felt for Chloe; Polly was still my girlfriend. How can I do this to her? I even felt guilty just for having feelings for someone else! She’d never cheat on me; not even just having feelings for someone else. She’s so strong. I need to be strong.
I felt a burning sensation on my left cheek.
I blinked; trying to get rid of the rest of the pearly tears brimming in my hazel eyes. Instead of ridding myself from them, they poured down my face; I couldn’t take it any longer. I was shaking uncontrollably.
Huge amounts of sobs came from me. Warm tears came trickling down my face and dripped off my chin.
One landed on one of my cuts.
The salty water mixed with the blood and it fell down my forearm.
Now I was sure. I loved Chloe. I wanted her back. I Needed her back.
But what about Polly? She was still my girlfriend; even though we haven’t kissed yet. Well not properly. But that doesn’t matter. As long as I love her. The physical stuff doesn’t count if I love her.
But do I still love her?
I reversed the blade over my tinged skin.
Or do I love Chloe?
I moved the razor along my arm for the last time. Going a little deeper than I intended. I loved Chloe.

But I was still going out with Polly. I finished of my vodka and headed downstairs; shoving my blood stained blade under my mattress on the way.
I couldn’t be alone with my conscience any longer. God knows what I’d end up doing.
I jumped down the last few steps; finally the vodka had taken effect.
I went into the front room; a spring in my step.
i spotted ray over by the stereo. I walked over to him and grabbed the can of out of his hand just as he was about to drink some of it.
“Hey dude” he said “nice to see ya again!” Opening another can.
I ignored him and walked into the kitchen where I had spotted gee and bob. Just the people I needed right now.
”Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” I heard Gee shout over to me; even though I was practically next to him.
“Mikey Mikey Mikeyyy!” he slurred. Jebus! Was I the only one that was sober! Well, soberish.
“Hey Geee!” I laughed swinging on the spot. “Just the person I need to seeeeee!” I dragged him over to bob where 2 girls quickly walked away.
One of which being mine and Gerard’s sister.
“HEY LOTTTTTTTTTIE!” Gee bellowed at the girl flicking her long blond hair away from her trademark Way eyes.
She just ignored him and walked off. Staring seductively at Bob as she went.
“Erm…Mikey.” She finally acknowledged her brothers were in the same room as her.
“Yeah sis?” I answered; watching the glances that she exchanged with bob.
“Looks like Chloe’s made a few friends!” she said; her friend nudging her forward towards Bob.
“Whaaaat?” I coughed and spluttered looking over to the small crowd forming around Chloe.
I totally ignored the fact that Bob was tugging my sister away from the crowd; her best friend staring after them.
Anger getting the better of me I stormed over to where Chloe was trapped; overhearing some of the convocation between my sister and bob on the way.
“But he really likes you!”
“I kinda guessed that part Lottie!”
“Please Boberttttttt. I know you like him too! But, you might only be bi… Frankie told me so!”
“He what?! I’m gonna kill that whor-Don’t do those eyes Lottie! You know I can’t resist!”
I walked over to the main guy hitting on Chloe.
“Erm excuse me!” I said; tapping him on the shoulder.