‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

October 10, 2008

We weren't wearing our uniforms today. It was because today was the homecoming and it was spirit week. Wednesday was Mix N' Match day, Thursday was country western day and today was spirit day. I was wearing a yellow The Color Fred shirt.
In Spanish, I got kind of mad at Joe. He was being a show off. He kept playing songs I like on his guitar. He played Go-Getter Greg, Love Me Dead and Streetlights. I was ignoring it by listening to my iPod. He'd start playing and then look at me or poke me to get my attention.

Business Tech was cool. This one guy was wearing a gorilla suit for Spirit Day. There was going to be a pep rally during fifth period. We took a test about stuff. It was stupid. I started at Carlos some then texted him. My phone had stopped charging over the weekend. I was fine since that meant I was getting a new phone. I texted Carlos, trying to get him to give me some of his Cheetos. He didn't give me any. I also talked to Shavonne. She was telling me about stuff. I wasn't really paying attention.

In Anthropology, we just took notes and talked about stuff. It was kind of fun because we just kind of made conversation with the teacher while taking those notes.

I'm kind of angry with Jenny. She's like a little puppy and right behind me everywhere I go. Its annoying. She followed me to the bathroom.

In Algebra, we did group work. Jenny worked with me. It was annoying because she was trying to make me happy. She was just making me more mad. I just wanted to be left alone by her. I was fine with talking to Josh or Alan.

In Science, we just made signs for the pep rally. I helped Brenda because she thought hers was stupid looking. Jenny and I didn't go to the pep rally. Instead, we went to the cafeteria. Something told me that Carlos would probably be there. Sure enough, as Jenny and I walked in, Carlos was sitting at a table, facing the door. Joe was sitting at a table that was sort of by Carlos, so I got Jenny to sit there with me. I sat next to Brandon, Joe's band's drummer. He was asking me if I was ajunior because I was wearing a yellow shirt. He forgot that freshmen wear yellow, too. Some teacher came and made us move to another seat. Joe and his friends sat in the front of the cafteria. Jenny, Allustriel and I sat in the back with some of their friends. I didn't know their names. This one guy who I've seen around a lot was sitting with them. Him and Nathan were looking at the porn in Allustriel's manga. It was kind of funny. By the end of class, Joe had come over and was being an idiot. He was trying to teach me by showing off some more. I played what I could. I could play This Photograph Is Proof by Taking Back Sunday and Lake Pontchartrain by Ludo. When the bell rang, I hurried out. Carlos was right behind me. He pretty much stayed behind me until we got to the Business Tech class.