Kidnapped Bill

I'll Love You Forever

(Tom's pov)
To feel his lips on mine, to be able to touch him, is like heaven to me. I was so happy to have Bill back in my arms and to love him like I've always wanted to. After going to the hospital to be checked on and reviewing with the police, we've finally gotten back to the hotel. We made sure to pick another hotel so no bad memories could be brought up. I shut the door and turned around to see Bill looking into my eyes. He stood there, all sexy, walking up to me slowly. I could already feel myself growing hard. He wrapped his arms around my neck and breathed against my ear.
" Fuck me hard, Tomi!" he said sexily.
That's when I lost it and crashed our lips together, grabbing Bill's legs and putting them around my waist so I could slam him against the door, letting our hands explore each other's body. I licked down his neck, hearing him moan into my ear as I ripped off his shirt and bit his nipple hard. He arched his back, screaming my name. I started kissing Bill, our tongues fighting for dominance as I carried Bill to the bed, laying him down as I quickly attach my lips to his stomach and going down. He took my shirt off and started rubbing his hands all over my chest. I was going insane.
I undid his pants and mine and threw them somewhere. I saw his erection, twitching to be touched. I licked the head and his moan sent shivers down my spine. He flipped me on my side and changed position so that we were doing a 69. God, his sucking would've made me cum so hard if I didn't stop him. I put Bill on his back, kissing him before spreading his legs and slowly going inside of his tiny hole. I didn't move at first, waiting for Bill's face to be in pleasure and not pain. When Bill nodded to move I started going in slowly and Bill and I both moaned so loud. I kept going until we couldn't take it anymore and started thrusting in like a wild animal. All the moaning and sweating could be heard and felt. Seeing and hearing Bill in pleasure made me cum so fast and hard in his tight hole. Bill came soon after, cum flying all over us. I pulled out and laid next to Bill who was panting just as much as I was. We both stared into each other's eyes until we had our breathing right and then i pulled him into my arms. I kissed his lips and his forehead. Bill smiled up at me, putting a hand on my cheek.
"Will you love me forever?" he asked.
I smiled and kissed Bill on the lips again.
"Forever, Bill. I'll love you forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS OVER!