Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

Fiesty Lyani, Quiet Nick

"Lyani! Get your ass down here!"

"Okay im coming! Fuck!" i yell down to my mom. A girl cant put on ear rings without people rushing. I place my hat on my head and run downstairs.

"What?"

"Do you need a ride to school?" my father, Bill, asks sipping on his coffee.

"Duh. How else am i gonna get there, on a magic carpet?" i roll my eyes.

"Well your brother is already outside so lets go before you are late." he grab the car keys off the table.

"Wait i want to say bye to Uncle Tom!"

"He will be here this afternoon when you get out of school and you can tell him about the little girls you fought today. Now go!" my mom shout.

"Grr. I dont like you."

"Love you too." she calls as i leave for the car outside.

I get in back seat since my brother, Nick, took the front.

"Morning." he nods to me. "Did you eat?"

"No i anit eat that shit!" my mom is not the best cook.

He laughs. "My neither." he toss back a cerial bar. "Here. You need to eat something."

"Thanks." i tear open the paper and begin eatting it. Cerios!

Dad finally decides to come out of the house. The whole ride all was quiet.

"No fights today, okay?" he says as we get out of the car.

"Yes daddy." i roll my eyes.

"Remember you want to have that party."

"Okay! I'll try. I cant promise you anything." i start walking making my way to the front door or the school. Nick grabs my hand.

"Kaulitz!" someone shouts from behind us and we turn around.

I groan and pull my hat down over my eyes a bit. It's Nina. I dont feel like being around her right now, shes too peppy!

"Hey Nick." she turns to me. "What's wrong with you?"

"My mom. She is such a pain." i groan louder. Nick laughs.

"Who gave you a ride today?" Nick asks Nina. Yeah i forgot to mention. He doesnt really talk much, but when he does he is kind of scary.

"Tom." she answers smirking at me just to make me mad.

I gasp. "No fair!"

"He's coming to pick you up today since me and Nick here have practice, dance class today."

"Oh yes!" i do a dance not caring how many people stare at me.

"Whats so great about him?" Nick folds his arms across his chest.

I stop my little dance and wrap an arm around Nick's waist as we walk. "Aw. Do you think i love him more than you?" i kiss his cheek, that should make him happy.

"Love you sis." he smiles.

"Love you too bro."

"PDA!" one of the deans glares at us pulling us apart.

He rolls his eyes. "We're twins!" he yells as the dean walks away. "Dumbass..."

The bell rings and we all go our seperate ways.

I walk into my 1st period class and sit in my usual seat in the back. Damn for the first time in my life im early for class.

"Oh look who it is!" Shaunia and her clones walk over to my desk. "The white girl gangster."

"What do you want?" i ask glaring at her caked on makeup face-ass.

"Did Nick come to school today?" Yeah she likes my brother. Nasty right?

"Yes he did. Why?"

"Thats none of your bussiness." she turns up her nose and makes her way to the front of the room, her clones following.

'God i hate high school.'

More students fill the room and the late bell rings. The teacher, Professer Franklin, comes in looking very happy as usual. Grr.

"Look who's on time today!" he smiles at me, everyone look to the back at me. Great!

"Yeah whatever." i pull my hat down lower sinking down in my seat
_______________________________________________________________________
*Nick POV*

"You're late Mr. Kaulitz!" Ms. Clark yell when i enter the classroom.

"I know." i take my seat in the front since its the only seat left.

"Detention. Saturday."

"What?! This is my first tardy this year!" i yell.

"Wanna make it two?" she ask looking over her glasses.

"No." i mutter.

"Well then i suggest you close your mouth."

The other students laugh. I swear this lady doesnt like me. I make "A"s, im never late, im respectful. She's the only teacher that doesnt like me.

"Did you hear me Mr. Kaulitz?" she yells in my face.

"Huh? What?"

"I said 8 o'clock Saturday morning." she smirks backing away from my desk to continue her teaching.

Maybe she just needs to get laid.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Lunch Time Lyani POV*

"Mein gott what is that?!" i yell poking my spoon into Kelsey's...whatever it is, on her lunch tray.

"Dude its Mac and Cheese." she sniff it. "I think."

"Aw thats nasty!" Nick exclaims laughing. "Are you going to eat it?"

"Hell no!" she sits the tray on the grass next to her.

"Oh hey look." i say pointing to Shaunia who is staring at Nick.

Nick looks over and she smiles and giggles.

"What's her problem?" Nick asks turning back to us.

"She's coming over." Kelsey laughs and stretches her legs out on the grass.

"Um..hi Nick." she bats her eye lashes.

"Uh...hi?" he says confused. He doesnt know that she like him and i dont think he would care.

"I'm throwing a party Saturday night and i was wondering..." she blushes. Oh please!

"I'll come..."

She grins from ear to ear.

"...if Lyani, Kelsey, and Nina can come." he finishes with a smirk.

She look at us in disgust. Then nods. "Fine, but there is a dress code." and with that she leave.

We all burst out laughing.

"You guys going?" he asks after we settle down.

"Yeah just to piss her off." Kelsey laughs evilly and i join her laying back on the grass.

The bell rings and we leave the lunch area. It's time to go home. Nick walks me out front and we sit on the steps.

"Got your report card?" he asks taking out his.

"Yeah." we switch report cards. We do this everytime. We dont look at our own, we switch and tell the other's grades.

"You go first." he says nervously. Why? I dont know, he always makes "A"s.

I unfold the paper and start reading. "Algebra 1; A. Science; A. Music; A. Okay do i have to go on?! You know you have all "A"s." i roll my eyes.

"Okay." he unfold my report. "Science; C. English; A..."

"Okay not bad so far. Go on."

"German; D?" his asks shocked. "How the hell did you fail German? Its not a forengin language to you!"

"I know! God, dad is gonna be pissed." I pout.

"Well you got an "A" in drama." he folds the paper back and we switch back. "Everything else is good."

"I got an "A" in drama?" i grin. "Yay. I didnt think my improv was all that good."

I noticed everyone outside has gotten a bit quiet. We look around to see why, everyone is staring at...

"Oh my god, its Tom Kaulitz." i hear the chick standing beside us whisper. Uh-Oh.

"What's he doing here?"

Usually Aunt Shaq or Aunt Misha wold could pick us up from school.

"Uh...i'm gonna go." i slowly get up and make my way over to the car.

Everyone is staring, i hate this school. At our last one, everyone would just go on about their business when Tom, my dad or my mom would come pick me up. But that was in Hamburg. This is L.A. Everyone is always in your business here.

"Wow no one attacked." i say getting into the car.

He laughs. And starts to drive away. "How was your day?"

"It sucked." i sigh. I know what question is next.

"Report card?" Aw man.

"Well...i got an "A" in drama." i smile.

"Nice!" he slaps me five. "Now German?" Aw man!

"D" i answer under my breath.

"A "D"?" i guess he heard me. "No party for you."

"I dont know what happened. My German is perfect and i get a "D"?! Mom's never going to let me have that party." i whine.

"Hey maybe i can convince her to still to still let you have it. That is the only class you failed right?" he asks hoping it is.

"Yea. Everything else i did good in." i smile. "You think you can? I mean, what about dad? I know he's gonna be pissed."

"I can. Bill is easy to convince, but Tahshi is easier." he smirks. "I got this!"

We pull up to my house, get out, and go into the house.

I quickly try to run pass the living room, only to be pulled back by my arm. Aw man!

"Report card." my dad demands holding out his hand.

I groan and pull the paper out of my back pocket and hand it to him. He reads it. He's smiling....he smiling....he's smiling....he's frowning.

"Tahshi!"

Oh why must he call her?! She comes running downstairs. "Yea?"

"I just want to ask you something."

Here comes the sarcasticness.

"Go on."

"How does a person that speaks German fluently. fail a German class?" he raises a brow.

"Seriously?" she asks looking at me. "Lyani..."

"I dont know how it happened! I participate in class, i got good grades on the quizzes."

"Then how did you get a "D"?" my dad asks.

"You know what? I dont think the teacher likes me." Really i dont think she likes me.

My mom rolls her eyes. "None of the teachers likes you." she states sarcasticly. See i told you!

"No really." i sit on the couch. "Today she gave Nick a detention. Ja, Nick! For a tardy. You cant give someone a dentention unless they have 3." i smirk. "She has something against us."

"Maybe shes right." Uncle Tom says. "Maybe she does have something against them."

"Yeah Nick never gets dentention." dad adds.

I stand. "Maybe she was a TH groupie back in the day and tried to give dad head but he wouldnt let her and she got all pissed. So now shes taking it out on us." i snap my fingers.

Uncle Tom bursts out laughing.

"Lyani!" my mom shouts. "Watch your mouth. Tom you are a bad influence." She punches him in the arm. "I'll see if i can set up a confrence with her, sweetie."

"Thank you!" i fall back onto the couch stretching my legs.

"We're going out tonight, so you and Nick have the house all to yourselves." my dad says grabbing my mom's hand.

"Oh." i nod. "Can Kelsey and Renee come over?" i ask my dad sweetly bating my eyelashes.

"That would have been so cute..if you didnt look like a boy right now. Sprawled out on the couch." he smiles.

I roll my eyes. "I do not look like a boy!" i stand.

"Take that hat off so i can see my little girl's pretty face." he takes my hat off and push my bangs to the side. "There we go. Now ask me."

"May i have company while you're gone?" i ask looking as innocent i possibly can.

He smiles. "Yes."

"Oh i bought you something!" my mom says running upstairs.

"Oh god." me and uncle Tom both say. We all sit down in the living room. Me and dad on the couch, Tom lounged in the chair.

She comes back down the stairs with 3 bags. "Okay ready?" she sits by me.

"Not really..."

She pulls a light blue mini skirt out of the first bag.

"No! I'm not wearing that!" i yell. A skirt is something you will never see me in. I hate them.

She pulls out the rest of the stuff. Pink converse, pink and white tank top. Not just a regular tank, its shows clevage i bet. She's always trying to get me to show off my body. I dont need that kind of attention. I get enough being her daughter.

"If you wear it one time, you can have the party. Even if you dont pass foreign lang." she smirks cockily.

Should i say yes? That means having to walk around in a little skirt with people staring at me. But it also means i get to have my party!

"Whatever! I'll do it."

She and dad claps.

"I dont like you!" i get up grabbing my hat. "Love you daddy and Uncle Tom." i glare at her and go upstairs to my room taking my new clothes with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. What do you think?

Comment plz...