Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

The Dark Side of Baby Brother Nicholas

*Later*

"If you girls need anything, don't hesitate to call my cell. Okay?" my mom says as her, dad and Uncle Tom walk to the door.

"Ma, we are going to be fine. Nick should be back from the store any minute." i state.

"Okay." she kisses my cheek. "Have fun."

"Not too much." my dad kisses me next then uncle Tom.

"Bye." we all say as they leave.

We hear the car crank up and lights show they are pulling away. We all fall on the couch.

"Damn your dad is hot!" Renee exclaims.

"Aw ew." i say in fake disgust.

"Ow! Move your elbow with your skinny ass!" Kelsey shouts in pain, pushing me onto the floor.

"Mean!" i pout from my position. I sit up and sit in the chair.

"I forget just how skinny you are sometimes." Renee laughs.

I am skinny. The only time people see that is went I'm in sleeping wear. Which is some sleep capris and a small tank.

"Oh wow your chest is getting big!" Kelsey points out.

"Aw shut up!" i fold my arms over my chest. "What do you guys wanna do?"

Just then the front door opens and in comes my brother and his friend Shane.

"Ly!" Shane jumps on me which is pain since we are in a small lazy boy.

"Dude get off!" i push him onto the floor. He grabs onto my legs. I kick him and he moves.

"Okay you really need new friends that don't flirt with your twin sister." Renee smirks.

"If that was flirting, dude you need a teacher cause that was sad as hell." i laugh and stand up.

Nick shakes his head and goes into the kitchen, i noticed he had bags so i follow.

"Whats in there?" i ask taking a seat at the island.

"I got popcorn for tonight." he smiles. "We still watching a movie tonight right?" he begins putting other stuff away.

"Yeah, when they leave." i rub my temples. I don't want to!

"When is that? I cant wait."

"Cant we just do it tomorrow? Please?" i beg.

He shakes his head. "Party tomorrow." he smirks.

I sigh. I hate this. "Okay." i look at my fingers.

He nods. "Gute!" he begins to leave the kitchen but turns back. "Oh yea. They are getting really big." he states looking at my chest. He licks his lips and goes back into the living room.

Didn't i tell you he was weird.
_______________________________________________________________________
*My Room*

My mom just called. They wont be home until the morning. Great, just great!

Note the sarcasm.

After our friends left i shot up the stairs and into my room, locking the door behind me. I changed into a pair of shorts because i was hot. I'm kind of bored but I'm not leaving this room cause i know as soon as i step foot out of the door, Nick is going to want to "watch a movie".

I found some old magazines earlier this week in the attic that has my mom in them. Some has old Tokio Hotel interviews from like 2005 or something.

I hear a knock on my door startling me.

"Who is it?" i already know who it is. We are the only ones in the house.

"Lyani, we are the only ones home." Nick says from outside my door.

'I know but i was hoping maybe Kelsey slipped though a window or something.'

"What's up?" i ask still laying on my bed.

"Let me in."

"Maybe I'm busy." i flip through pages.

"Ly, let me in, now!" i can tell he's getting angry.

"I'm practicing my lines." i lie.

"Bullshit! You're reading those old mags from the basement!"

Damn!

I go to the door.

"I just need to talk to you about something. Important."

I unlock the door and go back to my previous position laying on the bed on my stomach. He comes in, closes the door, and locks it. He sits on the bed next to me.

"What do you want?"

"Don't talk to me like that." he snaps.

"S-sorry." i sit up crossing my legs Indian style. "I meant what do you want to talk about?"

His eyes go from my face to my chest. I cross my arm over them.

"Nick..." i sigh. This has been going on for a while, since I've started to "develop" as my mom says. And i hate it.

"Why are you ashamed? You cover them with huge shirts and you know i like to see."

This is exactly why i didn't want to let him in. Whenever he comes in my room with just his boxers on, it always ends with me crying.

"I told you, you're not."

He squeezes my knee. "Lay down." he commands but i shake my head.

"I-i don't want to. Please Nick." i beg. "It's not right."

The look in his eyes tell me that i should, even if i don't want to. So i do. He climbs on top of me and spreads my legs apart so he can lay between them.

He lays his head on my stomach, his hands running up and down my thighs.

"Why do you hide this?" he squeezes my thighs. His hands go up and lifts my shirt. He begins kissing my stomach.

Why does he do this to me? His sister, his twin sister!

I close my eyes as he moves up and starts kissing my neck. I feel my tears falling down my face while hands goes under my sports bra and squeeze my breast.

"Don't cry. I will make you feel good," he kisses my cheek and pulls my bra up.

He leans down and begin to suck on one. Playing with my nipple with his tongue. I squirm a bit.

After a few minutes of that he stops and looks at me.

"Lift." he says pulling on my shorts. I shake my head no. "Lift!" he demands.

I do some and he pull them off, throwing them to the side. I cover my face with my hands sobbing softly.

He gets back into his position, and moves my hands off my face. I turn my head to the side and he grabs my face roughly to make me look at him "Look at me." he begins to grind down in between my legs slowly.

I try to cover my face again but he pines my arms over my head. "Look at me."

I do. I look into his brown eyes, the same color as mine. All i see is lust. He moans, runs his hands up and down my sides.

He's never wanted anything more. He just wanted to touch and kiss. He's taken it farther.

This is sick. I hate this, i hate it!

It's not to long before he slows down, groaning loudly and rolls off. My thighs ache a bit, i sit up quickly pulling my knees to my chest.

"They feel good. Nice and perky." he states.

I pull my bra back down and wipe the tears off my face. I sniffle a bit.

"Why are you so quiet?" he asks frowning.

'Just get out.'

He gets up, kisses me on the cheek. "Gut nacht." he leaves.

I run and lock the door. Letting more tears spill down my face.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Next Afternoon*

After my shower, i go downstairs to see my mom sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Ly. Finally. I thought you would sleep all day. Come sit." she pats a seat next to her on the couch. I sit.

I look at her suspiciously. "What do you want?"

"Well, Nick told me that you all are going to a party tonight.."

Great!

"What about it?"

"I think you should wear the outfit i bought you. " she smiles widely.

"No! No way!" i shake my head. "Do you know how many people will be there? No."

"Don't you think it would be better if you get it over now?"

Hmm...maybe.

"You know, the quicker you get this done with, the quicker we can start planning the party." she wiggles her eyebrows smiling.

Might as well.

"Okay." i sigh. "I'll wear it tonight."

"Awesome." she stands pulling me up to. "Now, you need to go take those braids down."

"You gonna call aunt Shaq so she can redo them?" i ask walking to the steps.

"No. You're going to wear your hair down."

I stop and turn around. "Can i at least wear a hat? I have a pink one." I've never worn it before because i don't like pink. My dad bought it for me.

"Oh yeah! Wear that one with those silver hoop earrings." she claps.

I roll my eyes and continue upstairs. I open my room door and there is Nick sitting on my bed. I leave the door open.

"Thanks for telling ma about the party." i state sarcastically. I grab a comb from my vanity thing and start taking my braids down.

"Welcome."

I hear the door close behind me. He's gone, thank god. Then i hear the door lock and i turn around.

"You're going to wear it." he says.

I turn back to the mirror. "I already told her i would."

"Good." he stands behind me and starts to help take down my braids. "You'd look beautiful in them." he whispers in my ear.

My cell phone rings. The id says Shane.

"Who is it?" he asks still working on my hair.

"Shane." i pick it up. "What's up?"

"You're actually going to that party tonight?"

"Yep. You going?"

"You know i never miss the opportunity to get pissed drunk." he laughs.

"Ha me too." i chuckle. "Hey i gotta get finished with my hair, I'll see you tonight."

"Okay bye."

I hang up and look in the mirror. Nick is staring at me. "What?"

"How did he get your number?" he asks suspicious.

"I gave it to him." I state in a duh tone. Big mistake.

He yanks my hair making me almost fall out of the chair. "Watch your tone." he whispers maliciously in my ear.

I just whimper since it hurts so bad! He lets go and continues taking down my braids.

"Grandma is coming." he says all of a sudden after what feels like hours of awkward silence.

Grandma? Nooo!!!

"What?!" i shout. "Wait which one?"

If its grandma Simone, its all good. She is always nice to me. She takes me shopping and doesn't try to force me into that girlie shit. She has no problems with my tattoo.(Nothing big, just my dad's band logo on my wrist.)

Grandma Candase?! I cant stand her, my mom cant stand her, no one can! She's fucking crazy. She always has something to say about me.

'Lyani pull up your pants.'

Or my dad.

'You were raised by two women, why is so hard for you to behave like one?'

She drags me off to these places like Hollister, makes me take out my nose ring.

"Grandma Candase." he sighs. "I wish it was grandma Simone, though."

"Aw man! When will she be here?"

"Tomorrow. So no getting wasted for us." he finishes the last braid.

I stand. "Thats going to be hard." I run my finger though my hair.

He wraps his arms around my waist. "You should start getting ready." he slaps my ass and leaves my room.

The only good thing about grandma Candase being here, she watches us like hawks. That means no late night sneak ins from Nick.
_______________________________________________________________________

I stand in front of the full length mirror my mom brought in earlier in my 'new' clothes. I look...pretty. And it scares me.

My mom did my make up. A little eyeliner, mascara, pink eyeshadow, bubble gum lip gloss. I wonder what Shane will think when he sees me.

I leave my room and peak around the corner downstairs. Everyone is down there! Mom, dad, Nick, Uncle Tom, Kelsey, Nina, Shane! All of them waiting for me.

I take a deep breath and walk downstairs. All of their mouths drop and i feel my face getting hot.

"Day-um!" Shane shouts, Nick elbows him glaring. "What? She looks...damn. She looks good."

"I knew there was some hotness underneath all those clothes!" Nina exclaims clapping her hands.

My dad starts taking pictures. Oh god! I feel my face get even hotter, i bet i look like a beet right now.

"Um can we go now, please?" i beg completely embarrassed.

"Ja, go have fun!" my dad says giving me a kiss on the cheek. I hug uncle Tom and glare at my mom as we leave.

We're going to walk since its like 4 blocks away and its funner. The whole walk there was normal. Nick looking at me every 3 seconds because Shane has his arm around me like always. I guess it bothers him more because my boobs are...noticeable now.

"Superman or Spider-man?" Shane asks.

"Spider-man is awesome! I mean he climbs on wall and stuff." i respond. I really do love Spider-man.

Nick glares at me. This is going to be a long night.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Party!*

There are so many people here! The party is jumping man. No one knows who i am which is awesome, i don't need all the attention.

I dance with 4 different boys. Only for like 10 seconds before Nick pulled me away from them. One of them was Shane. Grr. He wont let me go anywhere without him.

"I'm thirsty." i yell to him over the music. He has a tight hold onto my hand.

"Then lets go get some water." he starts to pull me though the crowd but i stop him.

"Never mind."

Someone taps me on the shoulder. I hope its not a guy. I turn around, its Shaunia.

"Hey!" she smiles. "Are you new in town? I've never seen you around before and i know everyone."

Nick and I burst out laughing. Thats when she notices Nick, her smile gets bigger then fades. "Is this your girlfriends?" she asks looking at our enlaced hands.

Nick smiles. "My sister. You know her. Lyani."

She look at me her eyes wide. "No way!"

I pull my hat off. "Yes way." i laugh. "I'll leave you two here to get to know each other." i leave quickly before Nick could pull me back and go into the kitchen.

I grab a bottled water and gulp half of it down.

"Thirsty?" Shane says grabbing a beer.

I smile. "I finally got away from him."

He sits the beer back down and grabs my belt loop pulling me to him. "Wanna go upstairs?"

I nod. We make our way upstairs quickly so that no one sees us and into an empty room(bathroom). What went on in the bathroom is not really any of your business. He he. Lets just say he came out looking really relaxed. I go downstairs first just in case my brother was looking for me.

"Why the hell did you leave me with her?" he whispers/yells pulling me by the arm. "Where were you?"

"I told you i was thirsty. I went to get water. Gosh!" i pull my arm away. "Can i have some space please?"

He grabs my arm again, harder this time. "We're going home." he says with venom in his voice. "Now."

I gulp loudly as he pulls me out the house and down the street. He finally lets my arm go when we get about a block down the road. I fold my arms across my chest.

"Nick..." i say following him.

He's silent and thats bad. Really bad. I'm gonna get it when we get home i just know it.

We finally get home. No one is there as i suspected. He lets me in first and locks the door behind him.

He turns around to face me shoving his hands in his pocket. "Go to bed." is all he says before going into the kitchen.

'What?' i expected to be slapped upside my head or something. This even scarier.

I quickly go upstairs and change into my night shorts and bra. I turn off all the lights and lay in my bed.

I sigh. I'm okay. After about 30 minutes of trying to sleep, my door opens. I pretend I'm sleeping as Nick turns on the bedside lamp and climbs under the covers, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know you're awake." he whispers in my ear.

"I cant sleep." i say my voice shaking a bit.

"Why? What's wrong?" he rubs my shoulder comfortingly.

"I'm...I'm scared." i whisper.

He kisses my shoulder. "Babe you don't have to be. I'll protect you."

'But who will protect me from you.'

I feel his hands move to my bottoms. I'll just go with it, maybe he wont hurt me if i just cooperate. I turn over on my back and lift up, pulling down my shorts along with my underwear.

His eyes go wide and he turns me back on my side. I hear him taking off his boxers since my back is to him. He starts to rub against my ass. I move with him.

"Mmmm..." he moans into my neck. He spreads my legs and starts rubbing my...area.

I didn't know it would feel good if i just worked with him. I lean my head back as he suck my neck.

"I told you i would make you feel good."

Our movements begins go get quicker and i feel I'm gonna come any minute. He comes first all over my ass making me stop.

'Oh my god! What am i doing?'

I move away from him at the end of the bed. "No. No..." i begin to sob. "No!"

He gets up ignoring me, grabs his boxers and leaves the room.
_______________________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are welcome. good or bad. i wanna know what YOU think.

i'll post another chapter later on in the day