Do It Like That

Please Don't Stop the Music

The music was loud. The crush of the bodies was crowding the place.

And yet Zoe Bredahoft never felt more at home. Her best friend Jillian Comely had come with her, and she felt slightly bad about leaving her immediately to become one with the dancing mob. But she couldn't help it. Once she heard the music, once she could feel the beat beneath her feet.... she just let go.

She was pretty sure Jilly understood, though, because she thought she heard her tinkling laughter. Yes, Jilly had a tinkling laughter. And yes, Zoe was almost positive that someday, she would come to hate that perfect laugh.

But right now, she was too busy living.

Rihanna's “Don't Stop the Music” started playing. Zoe twirled and moved her hands to her hips as she moved. Then she dragged them up her body, closed her eyes, and danced with them above her head, crossing them and uncrossing them as the beat reverberated through her body.

“It's getting late. I'm making my way over to my favorite place. I gotta get my body moving, Shake the stress away.”

Suddenly, hands that didn't belong to her placed themselves on her hips. Zoe's eyes popped open and she looked over her shoulder to see another friend of hers, Shane Buford, scoot closer until they were moving against each other. She smiled in greeting.

“Hey, Shane.” She moved her head back to its normal position and closed her eyes again, bringing her hands down to cover his.

“Hi, Zo,” Shane breathed in her ear, sliding his hand from her hip to the bottom of her stomach.

They normally danced together when they saw each other at clubs. For one, they both loved dancing. For another, they were both good at it.

But it was strictly platonic; and they both knew it. Zoe was currently dating Shane's best friend, Eric Wexton.

Zoe raised her arms above her head again and Shane turned her to face him, still moving, and ran his hands up her arms.

“But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty. Your hands around my waist, just let the music play. We're hand in hand, chest to chest, and now we're face to face.”

They continued dancing for another few minutes until the urge to drink came upon them. They rushed to the bar and both ordered screwdrivers. Then they went out and danced a few more rounds, came back to drink a few more rounds, and repeated the process a few more times.

So they were both a little tipsy. Metro Station's “Shake It” came on, and Zoe adored the song. She grabbed Shane's hand, smiling at him evilly, and dragged him back onto the dance floor. This time, they got really down and dirty dancing. Zoe was pressed against Shane fully, and Shane had his hands on her hips again, shaking them side to side against him.

“Your lips tremble, but your eyes are in a straight stare (in a straight stare). We're on your bed, but your clothes are laying right there.”

Zoe and Shane looked into each other's eyes.

“Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that? Now if she touches like this, will you touch her like that?”

And soon they were kissing. Making out. Necking.

And they never wanted to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. New story. A little crazy.
Hope you liked.
Comments are appreciated and loved. And encouraged.