Do It Like That

Compounding Sins

Shane thrusts his hands in his hair and yanks at it. He had hair not unlike Chace Crawford's, a light, chestnut brown that was long enough but not too long. Girls loved his hair. It was soft to the touch.

But that's not why he was touching it (or rather, trying to tear it out) at that moment. He had just slept with his best friend's girlfriend.

And yes, he had been drunk. But that didn't give him the right to just bang her. Although, Zoe really had not put up that much of a resistance.

Or any resistance at all.

Currently, Zoe was still sleeping. Right next to him. On his sheets at his dorm. That were Batman sheets.

Yes. Batman sheets. He and Zoe had sex on Batman sheets.

Another yank on his hair.

Zoe was shifting slightly, and he looked over to see her turning to her back and stretching her arms above her head before opening her eyes. He saw her wince, because she probably had a murderous hangover not unlike the one he also had. And then she sat up quickly, obviously realizing where she was.

And then she winced again. Damned hangovers.

She looked over at Shane, and Shane looked back at her. "Oh, shit," Zoe breathed.

Shane sympathized with her, and handed her two aspirins and a glass of water. It seemed to be helping his hangover.

She nodded her thanks, carefully took the glass form his hands, attempting not to have to touch his hands, and then she put the pills in her mouth and took a big gulp of water.

Shane decided to leave her alone for a little while. He really had to go to the bathroom, anyways, and take a shower. To try to wash the sin off of him.

Wasn't that one of the ten commandments? Thou shall not bang thy best friend's girl? Or something like that? Maybe it had something to do with coveting thy neighbor's wife.

Shane, personally, could not remember. He was born and raised Catholic, but after he left to go to college, he kind of forgot about the Lord and just....slept in on Sundays.

Minutes later, less then ten, probably, he was out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, and he cursed himself as he looked in his own eyes in the mirror. He had left his clothes in his bedroom, where he was sure Zoe still was, naked.

That was another problem. The sex between him and Zoe had been amazing; even he could remember that, though both of them were pretty wasted at the time. And he had a hard time controlling his urges when he thought about just how good it was.

So he took a deep breath, fortified himself, and took a step into his room from his bathroom, and saw Zoe still sitting there, kind of just staring at the sheets around her.

He knew he should be the one to apologize. It was probably him the one that had started it anyways, being the randy bastard he was. Not that he could quite remember who had initiated the first kiss. So he took a step towards her, keeping one hand on the towel wrapped around him and the other hand yet again tugging on his hair, and he started "Zo, look-"

Zoe looked up from her thoughts as Shane spoke.

And she saw him in a towel, and she thought. She thought, she thought, and she thought.

And even though they had just done something completely incorrigible and heartless and cruel, even though they both knew that it had been wrong...

They took one look at each other and jumped each other. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chace Crawford is so sexy. He's my third husband. Or, he will be.
Comments! I love comments! I'll comment back! Yay!