It's Our Time Now

Two.

After we’d reached school and picked up our schedules, Tara and I headed to homeroom, which we happened to have together. We found ourselves some seats at the back of the classroom, realising that we were quite early seeing as only about half the students were in class already.

I burst out laughing when Tara’s eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as she saw who sat down in front of us.

“You like him.” I teased her in a singsong voice.

“Do not.”

“Oh, yeah? The look on your face just now said otherwise.” With that I stuck my tongue out at her.

She playfully slapped me “Shut up.”

One downside about being a twin is you really can’t hide anything from your twin 'cause you’re just too alike.

When the person in front of us turned around, Tara nearly jumped out of her seat.

“Hey, how come I’ve never seen you guys before, are you new or something?” he asked.

“Actually we’ve been here-“Tara began.

“Since freshman year.” I finished for her. We loved finishing each other’s sentences, it always freaked people out.

“Oh.” The guy in front of us simply added, seeming only the slightest bit embarrassed. To be honest with you, I had no clue who he was either so I wasn’t really bothered by the fact that he didn’t know us. Hey, our school is pretty big, you can’t know everyone.

“I’m Tara by the way, and this is my twin Nicole.” She seemed oh too eager to keep the conversation going.

“I’m Matt. Nice to meet ya. Twins, eh? Well at least people probably don’t confuse you, well unless they’re blind.”

While Tara and Matt engaged in a conversation I just resorted to doodling on my notebook and just thinking about the most random things. As I was thinking about what we would have for lunch, what? I was hungry; my thoughts were interrupted by Tara, signalling to me that it was time to go to our next class.

It turned out that I had Bio next, while Tara had Spanish.

I was one of the last people to arrive to class, seeing as my homeroom was on the opposite side of the campus than my homeroom. I ended up sitting next to a girl who I had seen around school before, but I had never actually talked to her. She actually seemed pretty nice. Her name was Tori, and I absolutely loved her hair. It was really long and black with teal bangs. She also had two different coloured eyes, which looked just awesome. I was pretty sure we’d end up being quite good friends.

My next class was French, which I hated. Don’t get me wrong, I love the language, I just hate it as a subject. I was one of the first people to enter the French class, but that was only because my French class was only a few rooms from my bio class.

“This seat taken?” a male voice sounded from next to me.

“Nope, go ahead have a seat.” I looked up to be met by a pair ofgorgeous brown eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
who can guess who the guy is? isnt it hard? ;]

xx mara