Away from the Sun

Broken Bones

"Seems my plan went a little astray, didn't it?" I said, wrinkling my nose a bit as I said the last part. Sirius, or Emmy (whatever), just glared at me.

"I might be stupid." she said, "But I can still tell when your lying.."

I scoffed. "Hmmph.. Seems I need to work on my acting skills."

Sirius straightened up, and put her Keyblade behind her back. "I Don't have time for this right now.." She said, her voice cold. Quickly, she turned around, and began to walk away.

I gave off a small growl, but regained my posture quickly. "Ah ah ah, My Dear Sirius!" I said, and in a second I was able to teleport my self in front of her, using only a small bit of my dark power.

She stopped, but didn't look at me. Her gaze looked straight forward, and was empty of emotion. I raised my Keyblade to her throat, making sure the sharp part slightly poked at her neck. "I have a mission, my Onee-chan." I said, saying the word "onee-chan" which such a baby-like voice. Calling her "onee-chan" or "Big Sister" in other words, that should hit her hard. Which was what I was trying to do.

I saw her gulp, swallowing her fear, as she watched my Keyblade at her throat. I knew that she her worst fear of dying was dying by a cut throat (or that of a plane crash), and I smirked as I saw her trying to hold her fright.

"T-..that's nice." She said, commenting on my 'mission'. She moved carefully away from my Keyblade, and ducked under it, escaping the grasp of my threat.

I growled again at her lack of knowing that I was threatening her!. I turned on my heal quickly, and sent my Keyblade into her side, knocking her to the ground beside her.

She gave a small gasp, and held her side, muttering a small groan from the pain. I walked closer to her, and kicked her side, sending her on her back. She tried to struggle and get back up, but I stepped harshly on her arm, and sat my Keyblade back at her throat. She was pinned, and gave a small whimper.

My lips curled into a smirk as I looked down at her. "Onee-chan. I. Have. A. Mission." I said to her, slowly, as if it would make her understand. As I said this, I stepped down harder on her arm, now causing a larger whimper then before to escape from her. I smirked again.

To tell you the truth, half of me couldn't believe I was doing this. There she stood beneath my feet, in pain, because of me. My Friend. What on earth was I doing, and what have I become?! I couldn't stop the rage inside me that told me to hurt her. Make her feel the pain until I got my way. I needed that gem from her. I could barely even remember WHY I was even getting this gem. But that didn't matter to me right now. I needed that gem. It was to be in my possession, and it was in hers instead.

And that was simply unacceptable.

I heard a small whimpered voice come from Sirius. "You.. You aren't my Imoto-chan." She said, calling me her 'Little Sister.'

I tilted my head, but smiled. "No. You're right." My smiled turned into a grin. "I'm not." I saw a small sparkle coming from her pocket, and reached down. The gem was half way out of her pocket, and I easily picked it up, claiming it mine. "At least.. not anymore." I gave her a wink, and stood, stashing the gem into a pouch in my jacket.

"No.." she said. "I mean the one talking isn't my Imoto-chan.. She's trapped in your heart, and you won't let her out!"

Was she just trying to tell me that I was not Me?

I growled a bit, and bent down once more. "Your voice is getting really annoying ... so I think I'll be on my way.." I rose, and started to take my foot from her, until I heard her starting to speak again.

"Eris...! I know you can hear me! I still love you, Eris, and I always will!" Sirius's voice was cracking.

The mention of my old name made my skin crawl, and I jammed my Keyblade back into her throat. I saw a very small trickle of blood run down her neck, and I smirked now at her shaking body.

"Now now now.. Another word, Onee-chan, and I'll have to tear apart that pretty little throat of yours!!" My grin turned dark at her frightened face. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" Once more, I bent down, and whispered her name. "Emmy?"

She gave a small gasp, and closed her eyes, forcing tears from her eyes. I straighten up, and gripped my Keyblade. Letting some of my energy focus on it's point, I watched as a small black orb began to appear by her neck. "I don't really feel like killing you today.. in fact, I just might need you later on.." She looked down at the ball of black energy that was growing by her neck, and grimaced. "Luckily, I can simply stun you with this orb.. Though.. When you wake up, I'll be gone.."

She glared. "I coulda figured that out."

"No..no" I said, stopping her. "That's not what you need to know...see, when you wake up, you might want to go get that little Keybarer of yours to safety.. Cuz, well... after I'm done with him.." I didn't finish my sentence, but I did smirk, letting my expression finish the science for me.

It didn't take long for her to figure it out. "YOU LEAVE SORA ALONE!" she screamed at me, and started to struggle.

I cooed at her struggling. "Awww.." I said, and stepped on her arm even harder, causing her to glare at me, gritting her teeth at the pain. I pulled the gem from my pocket, and waved it in her face. "After I give this gem to Hades.. Sora is as good as dead!!

"I-IF YOU TOUCH HIM, I'LL KILL RIKU!" She exclaimed, struggling again.

"...ha...hahaha.. HAHA!" I started to laugh at her comment.. was she serious?! She stared at me in confusion, as I wiped a tear from my face. I was actually crying from laughter.

"Haha...what? Do you really think you are half a match for him? I HAD TO HELP YOU WITH THAT FUKING DOG!" I said, reminding her of how I saved her life.

She glared again. "I know more about this game then you do! I know how to beat him!"

"Augh!" I exclaimed, stepping down hard on her arm again. "Can't you get it through your mind?! THIS ISN'T A GAME ANYMORE!"

She didn't answer me, but I didn't give her time too. My mood changed from angry to cynical in seconds. "To bad I won't give you the chance to beat him, huh? See... here's the deal." My step on her arm decreased a bit. "I'm going to kill your little love interest. AND- If you touch Riku, I'll kill you. Easy as that. So, If I where you, I would stay out of my life from now on. " I stuck my Keyblade more into her throat. "I'm sick of you following me."

It happened in a flash. I saw Emmy's face get angry, and then there was a big flash of light. I quickly jumped back, in fear of my life, only to see Emmy now standing in front of me.

And..

...She had wings?

...WHEN the HELL did she get wings?!

Emmy stood, glaring at me. Behind her, from her back, stood two large white angelic wings. Her feet stood in a fighter position

"YOU SICK LITTLE DEMON!" she screamed at me. "YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT MY OWN LIFE ANY MORE?!"

I backed up a bit, and gave a small chuckle. "Damn ... temper temper.."

She didn't stop there though. "MY BEST FRIEND HATES ME, THE MAN I GAVE MY HEART TO HATES ME, IM STUCK WITH ALL THESE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS, AND I'M COMPLETELY ALONE!! THE ONLY PERSON WHO COULD HELP ME IS CAUSING ME EVEN MORE DAMNED PAIN!"

She started to shed angry tears. "DO YOU GET SICK AMUSEMENT OUT OF WATCHING ME FEEL NOTHING BUT HURT?!"

I held my Keyblade over my shoulders, and looked at her with a matter-of-fact face. "Actually... Yes."

This didn't make her any happier. Her wings started to glow, and grow larger behind her.

I smiled- No, I grinned at her show of emotion. "Awww... Wittle Emmy getting angry?" I asked in a baby voice.

"SHUT UP!!" As she screamed this, her wings glowed brightly, and feathers ripped from their homes. With great speed, they flew at me, acting as bullets.

I had to quickly teleport from my spot, and I reappeared behind her. I reached up, and grabbed ahold of her wings, and pulled them down.

"LET GO!!" She stuggled.

I pulled them down further, and whispered to her in a dark voice. "I hope you wake up soon, Emmy. If you don't, Sora will already be dead. And, if that's the fact, I hope you've memorized his face, 'cuz the last time you saw him was the last time you ever will."

I started to pull her right wing down past it's normal bending point. "Do you understand, Sirius?" I asked, saying her name with disgust.

"AHHhh-!" She fell down to her knees in pain, and started to cry.

I still had a hold of her wing. "You shouldn't be sad about his death.. It's not as if he cares for you anyway.." I jerked my hand back, pulling her wing back far. I heard a loud cracking noise, as the bone of the wing was torn from her back, and Emmy cried out in pain. The wing was still connected to her back with the skin, but the bones inside where shatterd.

Emmy grabbed her head in pain, and I let go of her wing, letting it fall beside her in an awkward possition.

I moved my hand down to her neck. "I was going to knock you out.. buuuut.." I pressed a pressure point in her neck, sending her in a below-neck paralysis. Though, it was obvious she could still the pain from her wing.

Once I had done so, she gave a small gasp and fell to the ground like a ragdoll.

"Hmm.." I said, and laid down beside her, on my stomach, mocking her position. I bent my knees so that my feet were in the air. Then, I rested my chin on my hands, and elbows on ground. I stared at her with an innocent look. "Do you hurt?" I asked. "Is your body writhing in pain?"

She didn't answer me. I grinned, and began to draw with my finger in the dirt. My legs moved back in forth. "You know, I was surprised you even came with me.. I'm guessing you and Sora must have had a little fight... how sad"

Again, she didn't answer, but only gave a small hiccup. I leaned back on my elbows now, and looked up at the night sky. "Hmm.. I should be leaving now... Soon, your body will pass out from shock and exhaustion.. Not much more I can do now.."

"I....." she started to talk, her voice low, broken, and raspy. "I...I still.. "

"Hmm.." I looked to her, eyes without emotion.

"I...Still Love You... Eriset Knights.." with those worse, she closed her eyes, and passed out before me.

I scoffed a bit at her using my name, and looked at her passed out body. Part of me wanted to, at least, get her into some shelter, but I shook the idea from my head and stood up. I dug in my pocket, and grabbed the ge-..

No...

I hurriedly dug deeper in my pocket, then my others. My breath quickened, and I started to freak out.

The gem! It wasn't in my pocket!

My gaze turned and spinned around me, looking for it. I might have just dropped it on the floor, right?!

It was then that I noticed some sparkling dust on the floor near Emmy. I ran over, and dropped to my knees, pooling the red dust in my hands.. She must have done it when I wasn't paying attention!! She got the gem back..! and she destroyed it so I couldn't use it!!

What was I going to tell Hades now?! He would know that I didn't get the gem.. and He would tell Maleficent everything! Riku would be in trouble... I would be in trouble! Th-..This was horrible!! Everything is ruined now!

I raised my hands to my eyes, and cried silently at the broken gem. Everything was ruined now... everything.. everything.. I didn't know what to do. Words couldn't even come to my mind at the moment. The normally screaming evil voice in my head was as silent as I was. My mind blank and shattered as the gem in my hands.

I knew Emmy would be waking up soon.. the fact that I was crying beside her wouldn't look good. I stood up, letting the remains of the gem-dust fall from my hands. Using the backs of my hands, I wiped some of the tears from my eyes.

I couldn't be seen here. Not now. So I opened a portal behind me, and stared silently at it's swirling wisps of dark magic. I looked behind me one last time at the passed out Emmy, and stepped inside, letting the magic envelop my body.

The next breath I took was in a different land. I opened my eyes to look at the hallway if Maleficent's castle. I sighed a bit, though. When it came to teleporting small distances, I'm fine. But I still couldn't teleport to my room from anywhere.

Slowly, I started my track back to my room. My mind was too messed up to deal with anyone right no-

"Where have you been?!"

The voice came from out of nowhere, and made me jump slightly.

"Why aren't you in your room..?! What happened?!"

I turned slowly to meet worried -yet very angry- eyes.

I spoke, my voice low. "O-...oh.. H-Hi Riku..."