The Cabin

Out Of Where They Rest Their Heads

Brendon’s POV

“What the hell do you want?!” I cried as Ryan violently shook me awake.

“Shh!” he put his hand over my mouth.

I myself was covered by a thin layer of sweat and I hoped to God Ryan wouldn’t see my erection. That was some dream I’d been having.

“What do you want?!” I whisper-shouted.

“Spencer. And Jon. I think they are doing it now!” he said.

I nearly shot out of bed.

“Listen,” he whispered.

I tried not to breathe heavy as I listened. I heard...moaning.

My skin tingled.

“What should we do?” Ryan asked.

“Nothing, nothing,” I whispered. “If we walk in on them then we’ll see something we don’t wanna see. And I’m sure they don’t want us to see. Wait for them to come to us.”

Ryan looked as white as a ghost. “I think I’m gonna be sick.”

Damn, I needed the bathroom. My cock was about to explode.

“Don’t act like you know anything. We’re gonna be stuck in here for like a month. I doubt they’re gonna fuck every night. And if they do, then we’ll say something for the sake of our sanity,” I explained.

He ran a hand through his hair and let out a deep breath. “I didn’t know they rolled that way. Doesn’t Spencer have a girlfriend?”

“Good point. So okay I’m sure this is just for while we’re here. Hell, they’re hornier than I am, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Now excuse me, I have to go use the bathroom.”

I ran to the bathroom before he could say anything else. I was slightly disturbed, but right at the moment, I needed to take care of my problem.

I put my hand down my boxers and leaned hard against the wall.

Ryan’s POV

I was about to shoot myself. Night one and I had no food in me. Spencer and Jon were fucking. The bathroom door could have been open and Brendon’s moans couldn’t have been louder. He was nearly screaming out in ecstasy as he pleasured himself.

I put my pillow over my head, partially to block out the sound, and partially I hoped I would suffocate myself to death.

This was going to be the worst ‘vacation’ ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment. subscribe. any of that goodness.