What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Monday

Since it was Monday, I had to get up early to go to school. Normally I went home on Sunday, but sometimes I stayed at Ryan's longer. You're probably wondering 'Where are Ryan's parents?' Well, I'll tell you. They are rarely ever home. But they still manage to take care of Ryan.

Ryan was still asleep when I woke up. I went and took another shower before getting dressed. When I was dressed, Ryan was just waking up. I was ready to go.

"I'm going to school now," I said.

"Ok," Ryan said, getting out of bed. I went over to him and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him gently.

"Don't be late for school," I said. Ryan kissed me.

"I won't be," he said, smiling at me. I smiled back. Sometimes he was just so perfect. I let go of him.

"See you later," I said.

I left Ryan's room and went downstairs, out the front door, and to my car. I sighed when I got inside. Remembering what had happened between Brendon and me yesterday, I remembered that I now had to act like Brendon and I were together. I mean, Brendon isn't bad or anything, it's just that I love Ryan more.

Wait. Does that mean I love Brendon too? I'd have to if I could love Ryan more. I don't know. I just have to forget about it.

I finally got to school. After parking, I got out of my car and opened up the back door to get my stuff.

"Hey Jenny," it was Brendon. I turned around and smiled at Brendon.

"Hey," I said. It was silent. Brendon took a cautious step toward me. I didn't move. Brendon took another step and I still didn't move. We were almost touching. He stayed there for a moment before reaching his arm out and placing his hand gently on my waist. When I still didn't move, he put his other hand on the other side of my waist and pulled me toward him, quickly leaning down slightly to kiss me. I opened my mouth and allowed Brendon's tongue entrance. When we both were having trouble breathing, Brendon pulled away. He pulled me into a hug and I looked over his shoulder as I hugged back. I was surprised when I saw Ryan several cars away from us, watching us intently. I couldn't help but notice him frowning slightly. Brendon pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go," Brendon said, smiling at me. As Brendon pulled me toward the school, I glanced back at Ryan who was still watching us.
♠ ♠ ♠
93 subscribers :]
Comment??
~Sally