What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

The End.

I had already known what I was going to say to Ryan. I just need to recover from yesterday's events. Too much had happened. I still felt horrible for hurting Brendon, but there was nothing I could do about it now.

I knocked on Ryan's front door and the door opened instantly. Ryan smiled when he saw me. I smiled back.

"So?" Ryan asked. I stepped forward and kissed him. Ryan's arms wrapped around me instantly and pulled me closer. I pulled away from Ryan.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Ryan said. I smiled.

"I just have one request though," I said.

"Ok," Ryan said.

"No more revenge plans," I said.

"That can be done," Ryan said.

"And I know you don't like Brendon," I said. "But I still want you to know that I don't like that I hurt him."

"I know," Ryan said, looking down. "I'm so sorry for putting you through all that."

I hugged Ryan. It was nice knowing now that he did care and that he did love me. It was what I had always wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter. I know it was a sucky ending; sorry.
Anyways, like I always do at the end of my stories, I'm gonna tell you to send me any suggestions/requests for my next story. I'm open to ANYTHING. If you send me a request/suggestion, there is a chance I will use it. I've only had 1 person take advantage of this before.
Comments??
~Sally