Status: hiatus

You Make My Heart Implode

So...There's This Gig. Prologue 1

Violet

I've been stood outside Brixton Academy for half an hour, listening to my friends banter about day to day bullshit. I'm drinking and falling asleep. My lack of sleep is catching up and my excitment over the Deathstars gig taking place in two hours is not keeping me awake.
And i love Deathstars.
That's how tired I am.

“Oh…my...god” my friend nudges me.

“What now?” I sigh, bored leaking from my voice as I take another sip of my alcoholic beverage that held in an innocent looking plastic bottle.

“There’s Cat! There’s Cat! Violet...there...is Cat!” Joanna jump up and down beside me, grabbing my arm and jolting it as she bounces.

“Really?” the reality sank in and I looked to the location she was staring into.

“Yes! Oh my God! We have to get a picture!” she drops my arm to run down the road in his direction while bellowing his name.

My eyes follow and I notice him and his friend have stopped to look at my friend with amused expressions.
Oh fuck I think to myself, pulling out my mirror as soon as my fingers find it in my pocket. Once I’m as satisfied as is possible, I quicken my pace which I didn’t even realise I picked up.

“Sorry” I apologise for lagging and smile shyly upon reaching everyone.
I’m never usually shy but this is Cat freaking Casino. I have a hidden obsession over him because he’s so pretty. I’d never give him the satisfaction of telling him so though, not when he doesn’t need it.
Cat waits patiently and silently, slinging his arm over Jo’s shoulder.
Dear god, she’s going to pass out I think of how much excitement she is taking in. this girl is openly obsessed with Cat. If he didn’t live in another country then she’d stalk him.
Joanna gives Cat’s friend the camera and I stand around the other side of Cat. Taking a breath I pose the way I pose for every picture...yeah I’m a fucking poser sue me.

“You two look almost identical” his friend laughs after taking the picture.
I notice that it’s true we did do the same pose, although his pout is obviously sexier than mine. But like I said before, I’m not even gonna consider telling him so. Saddos.

“Do another then” Cat grins, he looks like such a woman I can’t help but shake my head with a smile plastered over my face.

Jo looks astounded but happy at the same time, stepping away from us. Cat puts his arm around my tiny waist and pulls me close, causing our hips to bang together. I put my arm around him too but a lot looser, it nearly fits the whole way around seeing as he’s so thin and we’re so close. With my free hand I put my two fingers in front of my face with a gap to see through them, and I pull a pout onto my lips. A second from the camera flash, Cat turns his face towards mine and plants a kiss on my powdered cheek.
A couple of seconds after the camera clicks, he loosens his hold over me and his hand slips away. That strange smile still on his face.

“Thanks” I whisper, hugging him briefly.

“Any time” he smirks so adorably, returning the hug and giving me another kiss in the same place as before. “See you later.”

His friend hands Jo the camera and we rush off back to Damien, whose still in line, without a second thought.

“Cat Casino just kissed you!” Joanna shrieks at me.

I look at her, then over my shoulder just in time to see Cat going through a door, not without giving me one last glimpse of that personal smile. Then he vanishes.
Jo looks behind us. I don’t know why I’m still looking, after all he’s gone. Before the door has swung closed, his head reappears and he blows me a kiss.

What...the...fuck?

“Oh my god!” Jo screams. “Oh my god!” she continues.
I’m too dumbfounded and confused to comment at all. Did he really just do that?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know nobody reads this stuff simply because almost all the Deathstars stories on here consist of gay interaction between members, which frankly, sickens me. Sorry.
So I like to think I do a good job, so comments please!
xx