The Best Of Both Worlds

Ch. 19 'And So It Starts'

When I got to the park I started to get dizzy. Maybe it was the fact that I haven't ate in um...a couple or more days. My head started to spin and my sight got blurry. I started to fall to the ground and I heard someone calling my name. I didn't know if I was hearing things now or if someone really called my name.

"Lumi, Lumi open your eyes please." I felt someone's hand on my cheek. My eyes opened slowly and I saw Trace's face and tears in his eyes.

"Trace?" I said softly. His eyes widened. "Lumiere, thank God. I thought you were..."

I sat up slowly. "I just sort of fainted," I said looking at my hands and then I looked up at him. "Were you...crying?" I asked him.

He wiped his eyes. "Um, no...I wasn't..."

I giggled and hugged him. "I'm sorry for making you cry Trace," I mumbled.

He hugged me back. "Lumiere, I love you don't you ever runaway like that again," he whispered in my ear. I shivered and nodded. "I won't." I didn't let go of him. I didn't want to let go of him. I liked his smell. I liked his closeness. I liked him or did I like Mason? I'm still not sure about that part right now.

My stomach growled and Trace chuckled. He pulled away from me and I blushed. Stupid stomach. Way to go! "Let's get you something to eat," he said. I nodded and he pulled me up. We walked back to his house. Everyone was still sitting on the porch. I wanted to runaway again.

When Miley saw us she ran over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and tears wanted to come, but I sucked them in. My stomach growled again and Miley pulled away from me. Trace grabbed my hand and led me into the house. When we went up the steps I saw Erica glaring at me. I hoped someone else saw that not so innocent glare, but I doubt it.

"Let's order pizza," I said sitting on one of the bar stools.

Trace grabbed the phone and dialed the number. I stared at him while he ordered the pizzas. I couldn't or didn't want to look away. I giggled and he looked my way. I bit my lip, but still stared at him. He stared at me and continued to order the pizza. He hung up and walked over to me and sat the phone on the counter.

"You're pretty," I said randomly.

He raised his eyebrow and smirked at me. He was about to say something ,but Erica came in. She wrapped her arms around his waist. I looked at him one last time and then looked away. I got off of the stool and went up stairs and to the bathroom.

I was angry when the pizza got here. It was mine and Trace's pizza and I didn't mind Mitchel or Mason or Emily or Miley eating it, but Danielle and Erica. I did not want them to eat my pizza. I just got one slice and ate it slowly. I lost my appetite but I knew I needed to eat something. We were sitting around in the living room. I was sitting on the couch in between Mitchel and Miley. I laid my head on Mitchel's shoulder and I think I fell asleep like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU
everyone who comments/reads this story.
especially XXxMusic_junkiexXx. [:
you kids are awesome
<3brii