The Best Of Both Worlds

Image
  1. Ch.1 'Get Out Those Water Guns'
    "Stop it!" I shirked. They had two water guns in their hands and some in a belt on their waist. So that's why they disappeared. Miley and I started to run and they chased us. We shrieked as they continued to squirt us with water as we ran down the st
  2. Ch. 2 'Two Months'
    When the car stopped I grabbed my bag and ran to the house waiting impatiently for Trace to unlock the door. He purposely walked slow as I jumped up and down. "Trace!" I groaned. He grinned and I pulled him to the door. He unlocked it and I ran insid
  3. Ch. 3 'McDonalds! No, Taco Bells!
    He grabbed me again and we both fell to the ground.
  4. Ch. 4 'Jerk!'
    I grabbed my drink and stood up. "Lumi, no!" Trace yelled, but I poured the diet coke on Mason. He screamed like a girl and stood up. Trace jumped out of his seat. "Now," Mason started picking up his drink. "it's on."
  5. Ch. 5 'I'd like Pancakes Please.'
    I stuck my middle finger in front of the peephole and the door opened. "It's nice to see you too," I said putting my finger down. I walked around him and into the house.
  6. Ch. 6 'The Kiss'
    I heard him walking up the stairs and I was too shocked to move. His eyes widened when he saw me. "Oh...um, hi Lumi."
  7. Ch. 7 'Secret Crush'
    "Um, I'm gonna just go take a shower," I mumbled and ran out of the living room up the stairs into the bathroom. I leaned against the door and placed my hand over my heart.
  8. Ch. 8 'Finally'
    I sat on a stool bored out of my mind while the seven of them continued to sign stuff. "Jealous?" I turned around to see Mason standing behind me a smirk on his face. I shrugged. "A little," I admitted.
  9. Ch. 9 'it hurts when someone you like doesn’t like
    you back' (title cont.)
  10. Ch. 10 'I'm so stupid'
    My eyes started to water. I ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs to Miley's room.
  11. Ch. 11 'Danielle and Mason'
    Miley turned around as Trace entered the kitchen. "Hurry up and leave the kitchen," she said impatiently.
  12. Ch. 12 'It's Hannah Montana!'
    "Trace, I think your sister is here," I heard Mason say.
  13. Ch. 13 'Hey Hannah Montana how was the movie?'
    "We heard the little kids screaming it's Hannah Montana," Mason explained.
  14. Ch. 14 'Change'
    I nodded. "I had too much." He stood up. "What's the occasion?" I shook my head. "I always wanted to cut it, everything else was Miley and Emily trying to cheer me up."
  15. Ch. 15 'Tears'
    "Do you have an extra toothbrush?" I asked dully.
  16. Ch. 16 'Lumiere'
    "You're about to have a threesome?" Mason asked. He came into the living room smiling and then looked down at me. "What are you doing?" he whispered.
  17. Ch. 17 'Caught'
    "Lumiere! There you are...what are you doing here?"
  18. Ch. 18 'Runaway'
    Today I decided to leave.
  19. Ch. 19 'And So It Starts'
    "You're pretty," I said randomly.
  20. Ch. 20 'Did my brother just...'
    My mouth hung opened and Miley smirked at me. "Did my brother just-"
  21. Ch. 21 'Stood Up?'
    I bit my lip. "I'm going to spend the day with Trace," I answered a smile appearing on my lips.
  22. Ch. 22 'Liar!'
    "I don't want to hear any of your lies Trace. If you didn't want to hangout with me why would you suggest it in the first place?" I said annoyed.
  23. Ch. 23 'I Want My Lumi Back'
    "I'm sorry Mason," I said softly.
  24. Ch. 24 'Back in The Old Days...'
    "So how have you been Lumiere? I heard about your little emo act," Blake said.
  25. Ch. 25 'Shake It'
    So now you're falling in love. Let me go now. This feeling is tearing me up. Here we go now...
  26. Ch. 26 'I Can't Deny The Truth:
    That I Can Never Be W/O You.' (title cont.)
  27. Ch. 27 'Alone'
    "Gasp, she blinks!" the redhead shrieked.
  28. Ch. 28 'Gone'
    Metro Station was gone.
  29. Ch. 29 'Phone Calls'
    I cut my phone off and threw it and it landed somewhere.
  30. Ch. 30 'Everyone hates me'
    I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, shaking me. "Hey, are you okay?"
  31. Ch. 31 'Bad News'
    "Lumi, I love you. I love you more than you can imagine. Well, bye Lumi."
  32. Ch. 32 'Back In Black'
    I think I'm being kidnapped.
  33. Ch. 33 'Lost and Found'
    "Dinner is going to get cold if you two take any longer!" her mom called up to us.
  34. Ch. 34 'You have one new message'
    "It's a brand new day," I answered. "Mom, I think I'm going to the park."
  35. Ch. 35 'Confessions'
    "Oh boy, Trace doesn't know what he's missing!"
  36. Ch. 36 'Slumber Party!'
    "So..." I started as I crawled next to him. "are we having a slumber party?"
  37. Ch. 37 'Engaged'
    "You two are too young though. You can't get married."
  38. Ch. 38 'Musso or Cyrus?'
    I didn't want to hurt him like Trace was hurting me.
  39. Ch. 39 'Confuzzled'
    "Lumiere's going nuts," Miley said sweeping the glass into a pile. Everyone looked in my direction.
  40. Ch. 40 'Leave Out All The Rest'
    "We were practicing, how could we have anything to do with this?" Trace said.
  41. Ch. 41 'Torn'
    "I saw it," I whispered to Miley. "Erica was right."
  42. Ch. 42 'One New Text Message'
    unknown.
  43. Ch. 43 'Don't Worry, Be Happy'
    "It's okay Lumiere, you can be happy."
  44. Ch. 44 'Back to Normal?'
    "So is your brother in love and getting married?"
  45. Ch. 45 'Together?'
    "So are you two like...together now?" Miley asked.
  46. Ch. 46 'Now What?'
    "Now what?" I asked.