Would You Come With Me or Just Leave Me?

Eleven.

“So you’ve all met?” William smiled that manipulative smile of his.

“Fuck you William!” Brendon spat.

“Oh that sounds good to me, how about you?”

“Only if I can join!” Jon cackled along with William.

What the fuck? I can’t believe they just said that. They talk as if I’m not even standing here.

“What is this all about?” I finally spoke up.

“You see? This is why I wouldn’t let you come here alone. Who knows what these douches are up to?” Brendon grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door.

“Awh, leaving so soon? The party’s just begun…” Jon called and Brendon spun around glaring at him as if he was ready to pounce. “The more the merrier right?” he continued.

“Whatever, you’re not worth my time. Come on Ry, lets go.” he went to pull me towards the door again but William stood in front of it.

“Brendon do you really think I didn’t know you’d end up tagging along anyway?” he spoke almost demonically, arms folded across his chest. “What the fuck do you think this is all about?”

Alright.. Now I’m confused.

“You need to get over me. I’m not into you anymore William.” Brendon folded his arms also.
William laughed, “Please, don’t flatter yourself. I’m not into you anymore either. I mean, you’ll always be hot but Ryan here-”he turns to me and licks his lips “damn what I’d do for a taste of that.”

“So what are you getting at?” I asked, fed up with this whole situation.

“Well here, let me tell you my master plan. Basically I plan to get you, Ryan to willingly fuck me until your fucking eyes bleed and your boyfriend Brendon will stand there and watch it all happen and do nothing about it. From then on my friend Jon here can have his way with him, I don‘t really care as long as I‘ve got you.” that manic smirk came back and he stood aside opening the door. “By the way does this belong to either of you?”

Spencer stood at the doorway awkwardly smiling.

“Spence, what-?”

“I took it upon my liberty to follow you here. I was sure something was bound to happen since you were with him.” he glared at William.

“Nice to see you again too Mr. Smith.”

“Shut it Beckett.”

“You two know each other?” I asked.

Honestly, I didn’t know who William was until that day I walked in on him and Brendon. Sure I knew of him but who didn’t? He’s like the sluttiest guy you’ll ever have the misfortune to encounter with. And that’s saying something because people don’t usually refer to guys as ‘sluts’.

“Oh I know Spencer… Very well actually.”

What’s that supposed to mean?

“Come on guys” Spencer pulled me and Brendon out pulling the door shut behind him. He sighed, “Hi, you must be Brendon, I’m Spencer.” he greeted happily holding a hand out.

“Nice to meet you Spencer.” they shook hands for a long time “Sorry about that. Ryan told me not to look you in the eyes but I don’t listen.” Brendon blushed.

Spencer looked at me with curiosity.

“What can I say? You’re eyes are quite alluring Mr. Smith, people can’t help but get lost in them…”

“Oh shut up.” Spencer socked my shoulder. “So who was the other guy?”

“Jonathon Walker, one of Brendon’s ex boyfriends.”

“No. I never dated him. He’s been stalking me since I can remember. I have no idea why and its not like I can do anything about it.” he averted his gaze downwards to his shoes.

“What do you mean you can’t do-”

“Nevermind. I don’t really want to talk about this, can we go?”

I glanced at Spencer and nodded “Yeah, where to?”

Brendon shrugged.

“You guys can go to my house…that is if you’d like.” Spencer spoke up.

“Bren, do you want to?” I asked.

He nodded, “Yeah that’s cool.”

“Okay, see you there…” Brendon and I headed off to my car and Spencer to his.

“Bren..you okay?” I asked after about five minutes of just sitting in Williams driveway.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” he smiled but I couldn’t help but not believe a word he said.

Something was wrong… Whatever it was, he wouldn’t tell me but the old lively Brendon was silent the whole car ride to Spencer’s place.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's like short and fillerish, but theres a good reasonthese tables are numbered honey you just haven't thought of it yet I do everything that I do.
Anyways, I'd like to know why no one ever brought to my attention that the song goes, "Would you kiss me or just leave me?"
My dumbass got it backwards and I didn't realize it until like yesterday... But I guess it doesn't really matter now does is?
I'm not going to go change it months later. Okay anyways dears, I know you hate me for taking so long but I love you all anyway.
Read. Comment. Enjoy! Subscribe?