Remembering to Live Like Nothing More!

History Class

Monday Morning
I lay in bed all weekend. After dropping off Gaskarth I couldn’t think of anything else I wanted to do. Nothing feels the same anymore.

School

History Class
Alex’s POV:
“So this weekend was by far our best show.” I said to Jack.
“Dude, it was perfect, there had to be somebody listening to us from a record company.” He said looking back at me.
“Once you guys finish your conversation, we can proceed with todays assignment on the holocaust.” Mr. Shoemaker said.
I looked down knowing everyone in class was staring at me.
“Moving on, our project will entail an essay, and presentation, now I was going to have to present by yourselves, but I knew I’d hear the groans, so decided to pair you off.” Mr. Shoemaker said.
“When I call your name, you will take your paper, and go off to the library.” He said looking at a sheet of paper.
“Raven you’ll be paired up with Chellie,”
“Jack and Ryan you are in a pair.”
“Alex and Regan, you are in this group.” He said looking straight at us.

I turned around and saw her already out the door.
“Um…hello….could you wait,” I said trying to grab my stuff.
She turned around so fast, her hair literally hit me in the face.
“Look, neither of us want to work on this project together, so lets just figure this out, and we’ll be done.” She said turning fuming.

She left down the stairs, I could only hear her chains, I looked up towards the sky and just blinked.

Today was only going to get worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoops!
i'm so sorry. :\