I Kissed a Boy

One.

I woke up with a splitting headache. Wonderful. I can't really remember anything about last night except for that I definitely had sex. Can’t remember who with though. As long as I like the look of them, then I’m fine. Whoever it was was still asleep, so I took the opportunity to get a good look at them. I leant over their shoulder, being careful not to wake them, so I could get a better look at their face.

-X-

Oh please no. Why him? Why Alex? Why Alex Davies, the best friend I’ve ever had? I slipped out from under the sheets and pulled my underwear back on. After locating my jeans and t shirt from last night and shoving them back on as quietly as I could, I managed to sneak out of there while he was still asleep. I hurtled down the stairs in search of Ali. He’s always awake before me.
‘Ali, tell me what happened last night!’ I ordered, skidding to a halt near the sofas ‘Skip no details!’ He gave me a concerned look from where he was sitting.
‘You might want to sit down before I do.’ He said quietly. So I sat down, getting impatient.
‘Last night, we went out. Do you remember that much?’ he asked. I nodded.
‘Well, we were in this one bar, I can’t remember it’s name, but you and Alex just started kissing. By the end of it, he was straddling you and you were snogging each other. I didn’t even think you were drunk…’ He continued, giving me a worried glance. I winced slightly. That was in public.
‘Then we got back here and you two vanished. Dan and Teddy went home cause Teddy was pretty out of it, so I went to bed. Then you two started moaning each other’s names… I didn’t go check you were okay for fear of what I might walk in on…’ he finished, his voice fading towards the end of the sentence.
‘Ali…’ I said, my voice trembling slightly ‘Please tell me I didn’t…’ He looked at me apologetically.
‘Mate, I don’t really know how to say this, but I think you did…’ He said, his voice now incredibly quiet.
That was it. I broke down into tears. Yes, I’m bi but sleeping with your best friend who apparently isn’t even gay is something to cry about, believe me.
Ali rubbed my back gently and I heard footsteps come down the stairs.
‘Is he okay?’ a voice asked. It was him. I shot him a glare and stood up.
‘I had sex with my best friend last night. I’m fucking brilliant.’ I said sarcastically as loud as I could manage before running upstairs, more tears pouring over my cheeks.
I lay on my bed, my face buried in my pillow, until I heard a knock on the door. It creaked open and I felt the bed dip slightly as someone sat down next to me.
‘Ed, I’m sorry.’ It was Alex. Great.
‘Sorry isn’t going to cut it.’ I shot back angrily, lifting my head from my pillow and glaring at him.
‘Then what will?’ he asked, a confused look gracing his face.
‘You leaving me alone.’ I told him, still with an angry tone.
‘Ed, I-’ He started, but I cut him off.
‘Leave.’ I said, almost shouting. He got up rather reluctantly and stood at the door, tears forming in his eyes.
‘Ed, I wasn’t drunk last night,’ He said, tears now rolling over his cheeks as he opened the door ‘And neither were you.’ He left and I heard him start to sob outside. Good riddance.



Wait, did he just say we weren’t drunk?
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! =]
I think I'm going to like writing this...
x