You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

1

*Open POV*

Charlie sighed looking at her cousin, Brittany looked so American, and Charlie looked so British.

She still resent her parents for moving them to New Jersey; she hated the idea when they first suggested it and she hates it even more now they’ve done it.

*Flash back*

“Oh come on Charlie! It’ll be fun! An adventure!” her mom said reassuringly.

“No it won’t! How is travelling half way across the world to live in New Jersey! Fun or adventurous?! Its sucks and I’m not going!” Charlie stated stubbornly.

Her Mother sighed and walked out of her room giving in to the fact she wasn’t going to win Charlie round anytime soon.

*end flash back*

“You look……cute Charlie!” Brittney was telling her.

She looked at her refection in the mirror; she was wearing tight black jeans, a red tee-shirt, a black hoodie and old but comfy vans.

As for makeup, black eyeliner black mascara and red eye shadow.

Cute wasn’t a word she would have picked to describe her appearance.

Today was her first day of school and she had a feeling she’d be shunned cause of the way she dressed.

She wasn’t used to being the weird kid, at her old school in England, she was one of the popular kids, and although she was nothing like the rest them they had a mutual respect for one another.

*flash back*

“YOURE FUCKING WHAT?!” Lolly Charlie’s best friend shouted.

“Moving to new jersey” Charlie said taking a drag off her cigarette.

“Why?” Lolly asked pouting.

“Cause it’ll be a fun adventure!” Charlie replied with a sarcastic happy tone.

“Well, you can’t move away, I won’t let you” Sam her boyfriend remarked placing his arms round her protectively.

*end flash back*

The walk to school was a quite one, Charlie was still mulling over how shit her day would be when Brittany started laughing hysterically. Charlie smiled not having a clue what Brittany was talking about and in all honesty she really couldn’t be bothered to listen, not that she gave a damn about what Brittany had to say.

Let’s just the cousins don’t always see eye to eye, never have done and probably never will do.

School was exactly how she thought it would be.

“Fucking parents, fucking new American school” she muttered to herself.

Charlie hung round with Brittney and her gang for a while (as shallow as it seemed with Charlie disliking her, but she was new and didn’t fell like getting lost just yet).

Brittany and her band of idiots weren’t too impressed by this but it didn’t worry Charlie, as she wasn’t exactly thrilled about it either.

Towards the end of lunch one of the jocks started on some kid.

“HEY! Iero! What the fuck do you think you’re doing huh?!” one of the jocks picked the guy up by his shirt.

He tried to fight back but they clearly had an advantage over him.

Another jock opened up a locker.

“Stuff him in here Danny!” he said laughing.

“Yeah I will it might teach you a lesson,” he smirked.

“Teach him a lesson? He didn’t do anything” Charlie whispered to herself.

He threw the guy into the locker but before anyone could shut the door Charlie ran in front of it and pushed “Danny” out of the way with such force he fell hard on his backside.

“What is your problem?! The guy did fuck all to you! Does it make you feel better picking on people you clearly have an advantage over?! Just because you’re insecure doesn’t mean you can harbour you’re fears onto other people! You egotistical jack off!” Charlie screamed at him.

They all looked confused and she got a simple “What ever” in return for the bitch fit.

They walked off as Brittney shot Charlie a death glare and got one in return.

*Charlie’s POV*

“You ok?” I asked extending a hand to the kid in the locker.

He took it and brushed himself down.

“Yeah I’m fine now. Thanks.” he blushed, then Mumbled something along the lines of “you didn’t have to do that you know.”

“Yeah well, I hate them anyway.” I winked at him.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“I’m Frank Iero by the way.” he told me.

“I’m Charlie Phillips.” I blushed at my last name and he looked quizzically at me.

“I hate it, my name I mean.” I told him.

I looked into his eyes, they were a beautiful hazel colour, and they sparkled when he smiled, his smile was gorgeous too… Oh my god shut the fuck up!

You just broke up with Sam and just met this kid you idiot!

I mentally slapped myself for thinking such things.

Just then the bell went.

“I better get to class, see you around?” he asked

“I hope so” I smiled at him.

As he walked off I checked my time table.

Great.
Art, my worst subject.
It’s not I can’t draw - well I can’t but that’s beside the point - we never had proper art lessons at my old school.

*Franks POV*

“HEY! Iero! What the fuck do you think you’re doing huh?!” I heard someone shout to me.

Spinning round I realised who it was.

Danny and his gang.

Wonder what they’re gonna do to hassle me today.

Before I knew it he picked me up by my shirt and dangled me a few inches from the floor.

I tried to fight back but he had two advantages over me the first being her was taller and the second being it’s extremely hard to fight when your dangling in the air! Jack, Danny’s right hand man open up a locker.

“Stuff him in here Danny!” he said laughing.

Oh fuck! Not in the lockers again, I had to wait for like three hours before someone let me out last time!

“Yeah I will it might teach you a lesson” Danny smirked.

What the fuck?! What did I do?! I didn’t answer back or hit him or anything! What an asshole!

Danny threw me into the locker but before Jack could shut the door the punky looking girl that was with them ran in front of it and pushed Danny out of the way with such force he fell hard on his ass. Ha serves him fucking right. Asshole.

“What is your problem?! The guy did fuck all to you! Does it make you feel better picking on people you clearly have an advantage over?! Just because you’re insecure doesn’t mean you can harbour you’re fears onto other people! You egotistical jack off!” she screamed at him.

Wow! Go you! I don’t even know this girl but I already like her! They all looked confused at this point; ha the big words she used probably put their tiny brains into overdrive.

“What ever,” Danny said.

Oooooh good come back there man seriously you could win an award for that! I thought to myself.

“You ok?” the girl asked extending a hand to me. I took it and brushed myself down.

“Yeah I’m fine now. Thanks,” great saved by a girl that’s one to tell the grandkids! “You didn’t have to do that you know,” I Mumbled finding my shoes very interesting.

“Yeah well, I hate them anyway,” she winked at me.

I smiled at her and to my surprise she smiled back.

“I’m Frank Iero by the way,” I said.

Better introduce myself, I don’t want her thinking my names “hey Iero”

“I’m Charlie Phillips” she replied blushing

I gave her a questioning look and she being to explain that she didn’t like her last name, too many “Phillips Head” jokes.
Ha I’ve got such a cool last name, be even better if people could pronounce it right, fuckers always call me “I-aero” like I’m a fucking candy bar.

I smiled to myself and looked up at Charlie just as the bell went.

“I better get to class, see you around?” I asked her.

“I hope so.”

She smiled at me again and I wander off to history.

Oh joy!