You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

74

*Gerard’s POV*

“Why does he even remember Matt?!”

“Gerard calm the fuck down, you aren’t helping anyone, Matt was one of your best friends before we broke us up, Mark was raised around him, he isn’t likely to forget him is he!” Charlie reasoned with me as I stormed round the house practically foaming at the mouth.

“I don’t want him to remember that fucker!”

“And you think I do?! For fuck sake Gerard, you need to get a fucking grip, it was a little kid’s dream it doesn’t mean anything!” Charlie raged back at me.

“Don’t give me that! Do you remember when we split up? Mark had a dream we would! He dreamed that you sent me away on a plane! Do you fucking remember that Charlie?! ‘Cause I damn well do! That kid’s like physic or something!” I threw at her.

I swear he is.

He was right about me and Charlie breaking up so what’s to say he isn’t right about this?

What if Matt for some reason does something to us?

“Gerard, we can’t live in fear because of a child’s dream! And Matt wouldn’t do anything! He made a mistake before but he isn’t an asshole, besides we haven’t even made plans for the wedding yet so don’t worry about it ok? Please babe, just relax,” she said sitting me down in front of her and rubbing my shoulders.

“I’m sorry Charlie, this is the last thing you need after giving birth,” I sighed feeling myself relax as she continued to massage my shoulders.

“It’s ok Gee, I love you,” she told me.

“I love you more,” I smirked.

“No, I love you more,” she giggled.

“Not possible,” I laughed.

“We’ll see about that,” she smirked before kissing my neck.

“Mmmm, god Charlie, you really know how to loosen someone up!” I giggled.

I felt her smiled against my skin and really started getting into it.

But before we had a chance to go any further Elena started crying.

“Fuck,” Charlie muttered getting up.

“I’ll go,” I said walking up the stairs.

“Hey baby, shhh, shhh, shhh, daddy’s here, daddy’s here now,” I cooed rocking her.

She instantly stopped crying but still made little whimpering noises.

“Awww are you hungry baby? Shall we go get you a bottle?” I said walking out of the room and back down stairs.

“Charlie, do we like, have any baby powder or anything?” I asked

“Yeah, but there’s bottles already made in the fridge just warm one up,” she told me.

“Ha, that’s so you’re milk in them isn’t it!” I giggled

“Mature Gerard,” she said rolling her eyes at me.

“Well let’s just see how mature I can be when we get her settled down,” I said smirking.

“Mommy! Mommy! Help!” Mark suddenly screamed.

Charlie flew off the couch and up the stairs faster than I could even register.

I wanted to follow her but I had to get Elena fed, and I couldn’t exactly run with her in my arms. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Please let him be ok