You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

78

*Charlie’s POV*

“Sorry to turn up so unexpectedly Frankie but I didn’t know where else to go,” I apologised after calming down and explaining everything to him.

He and Billie are staying in an apartment three blocks from mine and Gerard’s house so it was easy to get here, I still can’t believe I drove a car with my kids in and no licence.

“Hey don’t worry about it, you know you can always come to me, I’m you’re big brother.” he soothed hugging me. “I just don’t get why you called the wedding off,” he told me.

I guess it’s time to come clean….

“Well it’s just with Mark’s dreams, you know about Matt? It kind of made me remember the stuff he told me and, well, I don’t know, Gerard keeps putting the wedding off and it’s just made me wonder, was Matt right? Was he telling the truth? And it hurt to think he might have been, and because it hurt me, in some sick and twisted way I wanted to hurt Gerard back and I knew calling it off and leaving with the kids would,” I confessed feeling horrible.

Frank put his head in his hands and sighed before looking up at me.

“What did Matt say to you Charlie?” he asked me.

“Wh-what?” I asked shocked.

“What did Matt say to you, and don’t try and tell me it doesn’t matter because it does,” he said sternly.

This time it was my turn to sigh.

“He told me that Gerard didn’t really love me, and that we might be engaged now but we wouldn’t make it up the isle because Gerard isn’t like that, he uses people to get what he wants then leaves them,” I whispered.

“Charlie you know that’s not true! You know Gerard! He isn’t like that!” Frank reasoned upset.

I think he was more upset about what Matt said then anything, and not angry at me, well I hope not at leased.

“Do I really Frank? Do any of us really know Gerard?” I spat at him.

“Yes we fucking do!” he raged. “Fuck Charlie I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to shout at you it’s just, you can’t let Matt poison you’re mind!”

“I’m sorry too Frankie, I know you’re right,” I admitted.

Frank sighed in relief and pulled my into another hug, I clung to him to afraid to let go.

Too afraid to lose the safe feeling.

“Come on, lets go get you and Gerard sorted out, and I’m driving!” he winked.

I nodded but before either Frank or me could get up and leave the front door slammed and Billie came storming into the room.

I opened my mouth to speak to her but was instantly hit by a sharp pain in my cheek.

She punched me!

She fucking punched me!

“Billie! That was uncalled for! Now calm the fuck down!” Frank roared at her but she didn’t pay attention.

She was breathing heavily and had a murderous look in her eyes.

It scarred the shit out of me, I always thought Billie was this hyper sweet kind shy girl that can be somewhat perverted at times.

I never thought she was capable of being like this.

“No Frank I will not fucking calm the fuck down! Do you have any idea what that bitch did to Gerard?! Do you?! She’s practically killed him!” she fumed.

Oh, god, no…..