You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

84

*Gerard's POV*

"So, you're really not mad?" I asked Charlie as we got into the car to take us to our hotel.

"I won't lie to you Gerard," she sighed "I'm a little hurt that you were trying to get me back whilst sleeping with her, but honestly I'm not angry, I have no right to be. We were broken up, I left you, and I can just expect you to never look or touch another girl when we're broken up."

I smiled, lent in and kissed me.

"But touch another girl now and you're ass is mine!" she warned in mock seriousness.

Well I think it was mocked anyway.

"My ass is yours anyway," I smirked.

She pulled a shocked face then smiled at me.

"You look really hot in the suit," she whispered in my ear, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

"You look beautiful in that dress," I told her.

She blushed, and it took a hell of a lot for me to control myself.

Seriously I was ready to pounce on her there and then.

I must have slipped into a day dream because the next thing I knew Charlie was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Gerard?" she giggled snapping me out of my thoughts. "You were so having dirty fantasies then!"

"How'd you guess?" I laughed.

"You get a look on your face when you have them," she winked.

I smirked at her then realised that we were getting close to the hotel.

This was my surprise for her.

I wouldn't let her know a thing about where we were staying.

"Close your eyes." I told her.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Close your eyes. I still want this to be a surprise," I smiled.

She gave me an odd look but closed her eyes all the same.

When it was time to get out I covered her eyes with my hands and steered her into the hotel.

We got to the desk and I made Charlie promise not to look yet.

I checked us in then led her to the room.

Once inside I finally let her open her eyes.

"Oh, my, god... Gerard! This is amazing!" she gasped staring wide eyed round our room.

I had booked us into the honeymoon suite of this fancy hotel we stayed at when touring once, it really was a great place.

"Do you like it?" I asked nervously.

I don't know why I'm nervous, it's not like it's a house I brought or something.

She hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately.

"Of course I do!" she mumbled excitedly against my lips.

We made out for a while and, well, did things married couples on their wedding night do.

Charlie and I lay in the bed, my arms were wrapped around her waist and she was snuggled into my chest, both of us relishing in the comfortable silence that had befallen us.

I truly don't think my life can get any better than it is now.

And this is how it will be forever.

I just know it will be.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

"And, I know you inside out now," I giggled

Charlie rolled her eyes playfully at me before kissing me.

"That might be true Mr Way, but you don't know a thing about my sins" she whispered before kissing me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!!

hey everyone just to say please dont unsubscribe just yet if you are subscribed as i will be posting the sequel information on here as soon as i post the sequel.......which will probably be tomorrow or tonight if i still cant sleep as i've already written the first few chapters. thank you for reading and commenting, i hope you liked the last chapter. comments are still love XD
much love xoxo J