Crazy things happen with the people you despise

Third down: Morning practice

It was the weekend. A time for relaxation, enjoyment, and free time. Not for me however.I was stuck spending 6 hours a day at the football field at school. I was officially the manager for the Deimon high football team. But hey, this might not be so bad! I can watch Sena and make sure he's ok! And maybe being on a sports team will be a good change for both Sena and I!

"YA HA!"

...Jinxed it....again...

As I walked onto the field with an arm full of watter bottles, I saw Hiruma launching a bazooka into the air with Sena quivering behind Kurita. I handed a water bottle to Sena and Kurita and chucked one at Hiruma's head which, unfortunately, he easily caught. " You need to work on your throw fucking princess." He said taking a swig from his water. I stuck my tongue out at him and put the rest of the water bottles down on a near by bench. " So what do I do now? " I asked, preparing myself for Hiruma's torture. " You can start by timing us for the 40-yard-dash. " Hiruma handed me the stop watch while Kurita set up the orange cones in a straight line along the field. " It's been awhile since we did this! " Kurita said cheerfully.
Sena blinked and looked confused." Um...How long does it usually take to run 40 yards? "
Hiruma put his hand on his hip and looked toward the end of the field. " For a normal guy, its 5 seconds. The high school record is held by a guy on the Oujou White knights, Shin Sejirou, a time of 4.4 seconds. " Kurita was finished setting up and was standing at the end of the field waving his arms. " I'm ready!! " Hiruma pointed at me and smirked. " Hurry up and get the watch ready fucking princess! " I grunted and got the watch ready. Kurita got into the sprinting position and Hiruma launched his bazooka in the air again." GO! " Hiruma shouted as he covered his ear and shot a bazooka in the air, signaling kurita to start.

Kurita clomped down the field and finally pasted the 40 yard mark on the ground. I pressed the button and the watch stoped. When I saw the time I felt a sweat drop on the back of my head. Hiruma was definitely not going to like this time. He walked over to me and glanced at the watch. " What's his time? " I frowned and sighed as I looked up from the watch to him.
" Um...well....6.5 seconds..." Hiruma immediately went into his"crazy pissed off mode" and attacked Kurita. " FAT ASS! WHY IS IT EVEN SLOWER THEN BEFORE!? WHATS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RESULTS OF THE PRACTICES!? "
" I can't help it!! I was really tired!!!! " Kurita said trying to block Hiruma's attacks. Sena and I walked over to Kurita and patted his back. " I have no idea how you tolerate him..." I said showing Kurita my sympathy. Sena and I looked down the field and saw that Hiruma was all ready to take his turn. " ALRIGHT! WATCH THIS! " He shouted down the field to us with that demonic grin that I hated. " That was quick!! " Sena said amazed. Hiruma got into position and waited for the signal. " Go!! " Kurita shouted as started the watch. As Hiruma ran down the field, he shouted " YA HA" and looked extremely serious. Immediately he passed the 40 yard mark and skidded to a stop. I pressed the stop button and looked at his time. " Lets see...Hiruma's time is...5.1 seconds. " Hiruma smiled widely and pumped his fist in the air.
" YA HA! I MATCHED MY BEST TIME! FUCKING PRINCESS YOUR UP! " I looked at him and scoffed. " Fine. " I gave Sena the watch, jogged down the field and got ready t run. Hiruma grabbed his bazooka and shot it. " GO! " Hiruma shouted and shot his bazooka once more.
I sprinted down the field and past the 40 yard line. Sena pressed the button and looked at the time. " Nee-Chan's time is... 5 seconds. " I pointed at Hiruma and shouted " HA! " I beat his time!!! That's what he gets for trying to be a show off!!!

Hiruma grabbed the watch from Sena and gave it to me. " Congratulations you proved that your average. You must be proud. " His sarcasm pissed me off. Always has and always will.
" Now last but not least..." Hiruma turned his head and looked at Sena. Sena put up his hands in defense and smiled nervously. " No thanks...I'll pass..." Hiruma put his hand next to his ear like he couldn't hear was Sena was saying. " Whats that? You want to run like there's no tomorrow?? Very good! New recruits should as much excitement as this!! "
I pushed Hiruma out of the way and patted Sena on the shoulder. " Relax Sena, it's not hard. All you have to do is sprint. " Sena nodded reluctantly and jogged down the field. " With those legs, he should be able to break 5 seconds. " Hiruma said to Kurita. Kurita looked at Hiruma in disbelief. " Is Sena really that fast? You would think he would have made a reputation in Junior high. " Hiruma looked at Sena down the field and folded his arms over his chest. " True, well anyway we'll see when he runs. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiruma's a bastard but ya gotta love him!!