Don't Give Up On Me

Part 04

Image

---

*Frank's POV*

It was a Saturday night and everyone was sitting around in a circle at Gerard and Mikey's house.
Gerard had his arms wrapped around his girlfriend, Harlie, as she sat there with her blonde hair hanging to her shoulders and her blue eyes shining in the dim light of the room.
Mikey had his lips locked with his girlfriend, Bekah, as Delilah sat next to me awkwardly in silence.

"Let's play spin the bottle." I announced as everyone turned to look at me.
"Sounds good." Delilah shrugged as she smiled at me warmly and looked around at everyone else.
"Here." Bob said as he handed me an empty Root Beer glass.
"I'll go first then." I shrugged as I spinned it wishing it would land on Delilah.
But, of course it landed on Ray.
"Alright." I shrugged as I crawled over to Ray and kissed him casually like if we kissed everyday.

Everyone went into a fit of giggles as I went to go sit back down.

*Delilah's POV*

We all giggled after Frank kissed Ray and went to go sit back down.
I got kind of nervous for a second when I watched the glass spin slowly near me.
It was Ray's turn and it had landed on me.

"It's okay come here." I smiled at him as I saw a flush of embarrassment rush over him.

I smiled at him as he fumbled to crawl over.
I found my arms around around his neck and his breathing get unsteady.
I didn't wait for him to do anything as I pressed my lips to his.
It lasted for only a mere second as he went to go sit back down.
I looked at Frank who was now glaring at Ray.
But I shook it off and spun the bottle.
I held my breath as it came to a slower and slower speed.

*Frank's POV*

I held my breath as the bottle came to a slower speed and landing on, me.
I let my air out in a bigger huff then i thought i would of earning glances from everyone.
I laughed nervously as I glanced at Delilah.
I turned to my side to face Delilah who was already facing me.
My arms slithered around her waist as her arms wrapped around my neck.
I pushed my lips to hers as she pushed back.
I let my tounge wipe across her bottom lip begging for an entrance and she gladly let me enter.
I pulled away to look into her green eyes.
Her cheeks turned into a red pulp and she looked at everyone around the room.

"I-I got to go." She stuttered as she ran out the front door.
"Delilah wait!" I called after her leaving everyone and running out the front door after her.