Don't Give Up On Me

Part 06

Image

---

*Frank's POV*

"Wait out here." Delilah said as she left me on the last step of her porch.

I watched her as she catiously opened her front door and walked inside.
After a couple of moments I heard yelling and crying, probably coming from Bella.

"Mom how can you let him hurt you like this?" I heard Delilah ask as I watched from a window.
"He didn't do it I fell." Her mom lied as she clutched her bruised cheek as a man walked in.
"Mom stop lying to me and yourself! He hurts you every night, how can you fucking come here and steal money from us and leave?" I heard Delilah scream as she ran towards the man making me lose sight of them but I heard them fighting.

I couldn't help it, so I ran inside to watch the man throw Delilah clear across the room.

"Don't you ever touch her like that!" I screamed as I ran for him knocking him into the window breaking it.
"Frank, stop!" I heard Delilah scream as she tried to pull me off of him.
"I'm not finished with you guys." The man said as he wiped the blood that was trickling down from his nose and left through the front door.
"Come here Bella, it's alright come on." I heard Delilah coo as she looked under the table to see Bella hidden under there.
"Delilah who the hell is this?" Her mom asked her as she looked at me through her smeared make-up.
"My boyfriend, I'm going out. Get yourself cleaned up mom and I'll be back tommorrow morning." Delilah sneered as she picked up Bella, grabbed her jacket and then my hand, and rushed out the front door ignoring her mom's words.
"Are you alright?" I asked Delilah as she put a hand to her side where her ribs were located.
"Yea, It's not like I haven't been thrown around before." She said as she grasped my hand again.
"I'm sorry, I had to do something about it." I said as I stared at the ground.
"No, it's great that you helped. He probably would of hurt my mom and I some more if you weren't there." She said as she smiled at me, no matter how bad the situation was she was still smiling.
"Are you guys going to kiss now?" Bella said in an anoyyed tone.
"Not yet." Delilah smiled to Bella as we arrived at Gerard and Mikey's house.
"Hey you guys." I said as I walked in to see them still sitting in the circle where they were sitting before i left.
"Hey, who is that?" Gerard asked me as he looked at Bella.
"My sister." Delilah laughed as Bella hid behind her leg.
"Go sit next to Harlie, Bekah, and Danielle." Delilah said as Bella nodded slowly and ran towards them.

They just giggled and made room for her.