Don't Give Up On Me

Part 07

Image

---

*Delilah's POV*

"We are going to go to sleep ya guys." Frank said as he smiled at everyone and looked at Bella sleeping in Bekah's lap.
"Good night!" Everyone called as Frank and I headed upstairs.

Frank and I walked into a dimly lit room and glanced at each other.
He dipped his head foward and met his lips with mine.
It took a while for me to react but I stood on my tippy toes to try and be at his height.
I felt his tounge run across my lip ring tasting the metal from it, wanting to come in.
I granted his wishes and he deepend the kiss by pushing me into a wall.
I moaned lightly into his mouth as his tounge massassaged mine.
I felt his hands wonder around my body and up my shirt making me pull away from the kiss.

"I-I'm not ready for that yet." I said as I looked away from him embarrassingly.
"That's alright, I'm sorry." He laughed nervously as he removed his hands from my shirt and backed up to let me get away from the wall.
"That's alright, I just don't want to go too far for the first night." I said as I made my way to the bed that was neatly made

I slipped under the covers as he did too.
He smiled at me as I felt my eye lids get heavy.
I felt his arms wrap around me and gently kiss my forehead.
I buried my head in his chest and fell asleep to his heart beat and light breathing.

*Frank's POV*

I feel like an asshole, just touching her like that without her permission.
I mean, it was totally immature and unlike me, it was just in the heat of the moment.
I couldn't even sleep i felt so bad.
Delilah shifted so her face was directly in front of mine.
Her eyes slowly began to flutter open and look at me.

"You look tired." She smiled as she placed a hand on my flushed cheek.
"I'm so sorry about last night. Making you feel uncomfortable like that, I don't really act like that. It, was just in the heat of the moment and I'm sorry." I said as I looked away shyly.
"I know Frank, it's alright. I just needed to stop you before we got to far ya know? I'm not mad at you or think any different of you." She laughed lightly as she gently kissed me.
"I love you." I said lightly that I was suprised she even heard me.
"I love you too." She said as Gerard and Harlie came in.
"Aw, you guys look so cute!" Harlie squealed as Gerard raised an eyebrow.
"No, we didn't do anything." I laughed as he laughed back at me and winked.
"We'll leave you two alone now, just wanted to see if you were awake." Gerard said as they left the room to its peace and quiet it was before.