Status: Currently Editing

My Story

Chapter Eleven

Matt’s point of view

“What do you mean that’s not the kind of trouble you meant?” Amy asked me suspiciously.

“You know, that guy may not be who he seems to be,” I turned to her and leaned against a locker, we would be here a while.

“Why, do you know him?” Amy crossed her arms. Yes, we would definitely be here a while.

“I’ve heard of him, he’s bad news Amy, trust me,” it wasn’t a complete lie, I had heard of him, but directly from him.

“Why should I? Your just jealous that Holly’s blowing of your basketball game to go on a date with Justin!” Amy practically shouted, waving her arms around in the air.

Then something hit me, of course! He was planning to skip the game, that jerk! He was one of our best players and he was blowing of the game for some girl! I slammed my fist on the wall without realizing it. That should be me, I growled.

“Matt? Are you all right, I didn’t mean to upset you,” Amy apologized.

I wasn’t bothered, “Amy, you have to listen to me, Justin is a bad guy. He’s on my basketball team!” I explained.

“But you friends with everyone on your basketball team, I’ve seen you. You all get along great,” Amy laughed.

“Yeah, doesn’t mean that their not jerks,” I rolled my eyes at her.

Then she gasped, “No! You don’t mean that guy? The one flirting with like very girl at your last game?!”

I nodded as if it as so obvious, which to me, it was.

She gasped again, “No, not that guy, what a jerk. But he seemed so sincere,” Amy said, “it really did seem like he liked Holly.”

“Doesn’t every guy seem like that when you first meet him?” I asked her.

Se covered her mouth with her hands, “Oh, no! This is terrible! Why didn’t you say so before?”

I scoffed, “I tried!”

“Well, we have to warn her!” Amy said, shoving her books inside her locker, just as I did.

“Well nah duh!” I said sarcastically.

Then she stared running, “Wait, your being serious?!” I asked, running after her.

“Well, nah duh!” She shouted over her shoulder. I didn’t know where we were running to, I didn’t even know where Justin would take Holly. I didn’t know anything really, so I didn’t see how Amy had any clue.

“Where are we going?” I shouted at her.

She didn’t get time to answer; we were running so fast we didn’t notice the two figures in our way until we were practically on top of them. My body slammed into someone else’s and we landed in a crumpled pile on the ground.

“Matt?! Amy?!” A familiar voice groaned, “What are you doing?”

“Holly!” I exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know, sorry.
=D