House of Wolves

The House Master Note

Gerard was busy surfing to someporn educational website when Ean burst into his room, carrying her black Compaq laptop in one hand and a completed biology punishment assignment in another.

“THAT’S IT SIR! You’re ruining my story page!” Ean screamed at the top of her lungs and slammed the biology papers on Mr. Way’s table.

House Master Way looked up from his Apple laptop screen and stared blankly at Ean.

“What did I do?” He asked.

Ean sat on the chair opposite of him and showed what’s on her laptop screen to him.

“You post a comment in my story and people started responding to you…my thread is filled with spam and the mod already gave me a warning and I’m at risk of getting my story deleted!” Ean screamed again, pointing at the laptop screen.

Gerard scrolled down the page and sighed.

“Well, what can I say? I’m pretty much POPULAR…” He said and chuckled.

“Popular shmopular… if I lost this story, its gonna be your fault!” She said and quickly stormed out of the room.

Gerard stared at his computer screen and sighed. He logged in to INO, smiling when he reads the comments left by his students and he began typing something on the keyboard.

Hello residents of House Of Wolves,
I’m sorry if I’m causing all this chaos. I don’t want this story to get locked. Ean had gone through a lot- she had some of her stories locked due to massive spamming from her readers and I’m not gonna make things worse by being a precursor to that anymore.

And you heard the mod, no spamming in this thread.

To Nita: Happy Birthday and be a good girl.

I love you all Wolvers.

Yours sincerely,
House Master Way.