House of Wolves

Although Youre Broken and Defeated

DRAMA: YOU’RE A LOUSY TEACHER, MR. WAY

And later that night, the residents of House Of Wolves found themselves gathering in the Common Room once again. ( I don’t know why this House loves the House meeting but I suspect it must have something to do with the House Master... )

And by being fashionably-late, Gerard arrived ten minutes later…

“Okay girls, so how did today's workout went?” Gerard asked and looked at the 30 girls in front of him. Some of them had ice packs on their legs and some looked as tired as hell.

“It’s darn tiring…” Madison said, and continued to rub some ointment to her legs.

“But we love it!” said Nicole and the other girls nodded in agreement., but Gerard didn’t fail to notice their trademark ::naughty: ::naughty: face.

“Okay, whats up with that ::naughty: ::naughty: thing?” Gerard asked. The girls immediately pointed to Ana.

“She started it in the Picture Caption thread and now everybody’s doing it!” Kii Kii said. Ana’s eyes went wide and she signalled Kii Kii to shut up.

“Shh Kii Kii! You don’t want him logging on to that thread! If he knows what we wrote in that we’ll be DEAD!” Nita said softly and added an imaginary knife effect to her neck.

“Yeah, Kii Kii… You know Gerard’s face… urm, I mean, Mr. Way makes me do that face…” Ana whispered.

“Ooh really, I thought his crotch makes you do that face…” Ean said and mimicked Ana’s ::naughty: ::naughty: expression. Kii Kii and Nita chuckled, trying hard not to burst out laughing.

“Okay, may I join that little comedy club at the back?” Mr. Way said sarcastically, pointing to the place where Ana, Kii Kii , Ean and Nita sat.

“Err, we’re sorry sir… we don’t mean to interrupt… but Ean said…” Kii Kii said but Ana and Nita was quick to put their hands on Kii Kii’s mouth.

“Come to the front here Ean, and tell us your joke…” Gerard said. Ean shook her head, “No, sir. I didn’t tell any jokes…”

This time, Gerard felt a rush of blood to his head and he was boiling inside.

“I already get enough of your bullshit, Ean. Your exam result is horrible, you didn’t come down for the run… and now you’re being a complete nuisance at the back… I’m sick of punishing you but you didn’t seem to change!” Gerard said. The other girls, who were shock by Gerard’s sudden temper went silent.

Ean’s face was red - and she was not sure whether it was for being embarrassed or for being mad at the House Master.

“ Sir, I think you’re so absorbed in making the students passed, in making all of them go your way, but you seemed to left one tiny bit- you forgot about your students who had problem catching up. You failed to see what’s their problem and the only thing you did is punish them. Everytime someone do something wrong, you PUNISH and PUNISH and PUNISH! Other girls might be dying to get one of your punishment, but I’m sick of it. You never see the good thing in me. You already set it in your mind that I’m the most rotten fruit that’s good for nothing! Guess what sir, I think you’re so vain and you don’t care about anyone. About anyone at all! Cant you see that the girls are purposely failing themselves to get your attention? Cant you see they rebel so that you’ll notice them? Well, guess what, I think you’re a lousy teacher, Mr. Way!” Ean said. She got up to her feet and walked to the door and slammed it on her way out.

The other 29 girls were whispering among themselves. Some of them nodded, agreeing with what Ean said while some other shook their heads in objection.

Gerard bit his lips, trying to control the burning anger inside of him. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and feel the anger subsided away with each of the CO2 molecule he breathed out. He looked at the girls who were staring at him- they still have a trace of shock on their face, and Gerard felt a little guilty of shouting in front of them just now.

“Okay,girls…Now let’s get back to our agenda…” He said slowly.

***********************

a double update... like i said, i dont really like it when this creative juices spilling out of my brain cortex coz i'd rather they came wooshing down from between the House Master's legs. (insert naughty face here)

AND THOUGH YOU’RE BROKEN AND DEFEATED…

Later that night, Gerard sat on the couch while trying to watch the re runs of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He cant concentrate on the movie playing on his TV because his mind was somewhere else.

“You forgot about your students who had problem catching up!”

“You don’t care about anyone!”

“You’re a lousy teacher, Mr. Way!”


Gerard felt warm tears started to fill in his eyes, so he took a tissue and dabbed on it. He had always wanted to be someone who made a difference in someone else’s life and he thought he was doing it well. He stands in front of a few thousand crowds every night, singing songs that makes everyone felt okay being messed up, he sends his messages through interviews written in AP, Kerrang, Spin, etc… He was nominated for Hero Of The Year, they won the Kerrang’s Best Band On The Planet, millions of young men and women worldwide looked up to him as their idol, their icon…but when it came to some 30 girls in the House, he failed miserably.

If I’m so wrong… How can you listen all night long?

Then his doorbell rang.

Gerard got up from the couch and walked heavily to the door. He was dragging his feet halfway through it and when he opened the door, Frank and Mikey’s cheerful face appeared.

“Yo bro! Can we crash here for the night?” Mikey said and before Gerard could answer, the boys had already made their way into his house.

“Mr. Lazzara knows you boys are out?” Gerard asked, referring to Mr. Adam Lazzara, the House Master at the House Of Cortran. Frank and Mikey didn’t answered. They grabbed a few Diet Cokes from the fridge and jumped onto Gerard’s couch.

“Hell yeah Chainsaw!” Frank said.

“Aww, cmon we’ve watched that for like, a gazillion times!” Mikey protested and pressed ‘stop’ button at the DVD player. He took out an unlabelled DVD and put it in the player. A few seconds later, three pairs of eyes glued to the Tv screen.

“Boys! You’re not watching porn in my house!” Gerard said and shuts the TV off.

“C’mon bro! You know if we watch it in our room Mr Lazzara will kick our ass!” Mikey said and grabbed the TV remote and pressed the ‘On’ button. The explicit movie came on again and Gerard sighed and walked to his bedroom.

“Hey bro, can we have some of your girls here?” Mikey called back.

“NO!” Gerard yelled from his bed.

A few minutes later, Frank and Mikey appeared at Gerard’s bedroom door. Their faces were red and sweaty.

“Let’s go out, Gerard. Some clubs or something…” Frank said.

“I’m not in the mood…” Gerard said and buried his face in his pillow again. Frank and Mikey walked to Gerard’s bed and pulled the pillow from his face.

“You look like you’re having some problems…: Frank said. Mikey pulled Gerard’s hand and helped him get up. He looked at his brother’s worried face and he knew something was not right.

“Gerard, let’s go out. You havent been anywhere since the school re opens. You need to chill, bro!” Mikey said and slapped Gerard’s back. Gerard sighed, not knowing what to do or say.

“C’mon… It’s Friday night!” Frank said.

Gerard glanced at his opened closet and saw the Dior Homme jacket he’d bought a few months ago- the one which he intended to use for his nights out, but never had a chance to wear it because he was so busy dealing with works at the school...

“Okay…” Gerard said and both Frank and Mikey cheered.


**************

Meanwhile, on the second floor, some seven girls were crammed in Ean’s room, all were sitting silently on her messy bed and on the floor, listening to her babbling about the House Master.

“Don’t you think you’re over reacting?” Meg, a new girl asked while helping herself to a piece of biscuit that London brought from her stash.

“I think Mr. Way is over reacting,” Polly said, agreeing with Ean. And again some girls nodded, while some others shook their heads.

“We cant decide on who’s right or wrong… But since everyone loves Mr. Way, you’re in the minority, Ean…” Brandy said and asked for some more chocolate chip biscuits from London.

“I agree with Brandy… But sometimes, Mr. Way nags too much. He’s like a lady…Oh, anyway, Ean, I cant believe you read Cosmopolitan….” Yuki said and continued to read some old magazines which was covered with dusts due to being stashed underneath Ean’s bed for months. Ean, who was busy doing something with her laptop grinned.

“Check this out…Remember when he said in an interview that he looks hot as a chick?” Ean said and showed what’s on her computer screen to the girls.

“Don’t tell me it’s the picture some teenie magazine did photoshopping his picture with Pamela Anderson!” Britt shrieked.

“No! Not another Barbie Doll you photoshopped on Mr. Way’s face! It‘s really a bad photoshop job done, you know….” Haru warned.

“No, it’s not Pam or Barbie… it’s better than that…” Ean said, and with added ::naughty: ::naughty: smile on her face as she revealed whats on her computer screen.

The girls gasped and went speechless.

"Ean... youre so dead..." Charlotte said.

"I dont care about what he's gonna do to me now. He can fucking kill me and I dont care. I hate him!" Ean said emotionally while enjoying the little attention the girls gave to her mediocre-effort photoshopped picture. Some of the girls looked down at their shirt and felt insecure by it. London who was nearly choked on her biscuits put one hand on her mouth and murmured…

“I want that boobs…”

Image