House of Wolves

The House Master wrote this update II

HOUSE MASTER'S NOTES

Oi? Where’s Ean? She’s not updating? EAN, WHEN I SAY UPDATE, YOU GO UPDATE!

*sits and watchesporn human reproduction (its biology!) while waiting for an update*

*waiting*

*waiting*

*waiting*

ALLRITE THAT‘S IT! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS NEEDLESS BEATING! I think she’s not here today… ::shifty: So…
HERE COMES DADDY’s BEDTIME STORY again, GIRLS! ::naughty:


Ean’s POV

I was trying to do the Biology paper which Mr. Way gives as an assignment when the image of the Random guy appear. I miss him. I miss him so much….

Oh, Correction. I miss what we did that night.

If only I didn’t run helter skelter after seeing his face, then I wouldn’t have suffered so much like this. I glanced at the clock on the wall…It was 2.32 am in the morning and I cant sleep. I took my jacket, wrapped it around my pyjama and quietly sneaked out from my room. The hallway was already dark and there was no light from any room. Everyone had been asleep. Everyone, but me.

I walked quietly on the deserted hallway, down the stairs and went straight to Common Room. The first floor was dark, the only light that glowed in front of the stairs cast an eerie glow on the wall. I ignored the chill and wrapped my jacket tighter around my body. I remembered London told me about the floating ghost she encountered, but I don’t care so much about it.

I pushed the thick door to the Common Room and slowly sneaked in. I don’t even turned on the lights, I was afraid if someone might’ve realized that there are people in the Room. I’m doing yet another crime- although this one is minor compared to my previous ones- but it was still something against the rule.

I glanced at the note on the wall, which was being shone by the moonlight.

NO RESIDENTS WERE ALLOWED IN THE COMMON ROOM AFTER 11 PM

Fuck that.

I turned on the TV and push the button so that the volume will be muted. I settled myself on the couch and watched re runs of some news on TV. I didn’t get what the anchor was saying but that was not my prime interest right now.

I want that random guy.

Then I heard footsteps- faint at first and then it gets louder- and stopped in front of the Common Room. I turned off the TV and lowered my body on the couch so that I will blend with the surroundings.

Maybe it’s the floating ghost…

Or worse, it might be Mr. Way. ::naughty:

Then the door creaked open. I slid down from the couch and hid behind it. Then the footsteps sound came again, and without switching on the lights, he or she, or whatever it was walked towards me. I crawled slowly to give a bigger distance between me and whoever that was. It was dark, and expect with the help from the gleam of moonlight, I cant possibly be seen. Since I don’t have much time to find a place to hide, I just sat behind the sofa with my head cocked down and my body tucked in a foetal position. Then a hand appear in front of me. I was about to scream when I smelled something familiar.

It’s the scent of Random Guy cologne or perfume or…

“Hiding from someone?” he asked. I took his hand, helped myself up and found myself face to face with him whom I longed so much.

“Yeah, coz the House Master can be really scary,” I said. He laughed and put his hand on my cheeks. I snuggled to him and his strong hands were wrapping around my waist, heating my whole body up against the coldness outside.

“ I miss you,” he whispered to my ears. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

“How did you find me here?” I asked. He kissed my ears gently.

“Since you ran away from me that morning, I’ve been tracking you down…” he said, without releasing me from his arms. I’m surprised that I’m not scared of him at all. I looked up to him. He looked so beautiful in the moonlight. He gazed into my eyes, and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes as his lips travelled down and met mine.

Two hearts beating as one…

I opened my eyes. “ Do that again…” I whispered. He did. And this time the kisses were getting deeper and deeper. I ran my fingers through his hair and along his neck, before making my way up to his face. I grabbed his strong jaw and later moved my hand back to caress his hair. Then, the next thing I realized was the cold wind blowing on my skin and I looked down where a pile of clothes were already rested at our feet.

Hands on bare skin. Kisses. Moans. Sweats. Oh fuck. Hands….Hands all over. Legs wrapped. Ohhh…. Lips that refused to part… Fingers digging into soft flesh… More...Tongues… Sucking sound. Bites. Do that again... Warm breath on cold skin. Kisses again… AH!

We settled cosily on the couch, I crawled up to him and rested my head on his chest. I looked up to him, he was playing with my hair and caressing my head with his strong hand. I crawled up further and kissed his lips. He kissed back and I pinched his cheeks.

“You’re great, random guy…” I said. He looked at me, a weird expression on his face.

“Random guy?” he asked. I nodded.

“Yeah. After I walk out of this room, there’ll be no more of this…” I warned.

He sighed. “I wish this doesn’t have to end…” he said and glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 3 am sharp.

“Me too…”I said and kissed his cheeks again. He turned to me and say cheekily, “One more?”

I laughed and shook my head.

“No. If I do this one more time with you, I’m afraid I might want it more and more next time…” I said and quickly gets up. He tried to pull my hand but I continued waking up anyway. I put on my clothes and planted a kiss on his cheeks.

“If only you’ve given me that extra mark in my Biology test, none of this would ever happen…” I said and leave.

***********

See? I told you I’m a better romance writer than she is…. Plus, who created My Chemical ROMANCE in the first place? ME! ME, bitches! ::naughty:

Ok, bow down to me, girls. Bow down… ::hail::

And eh? I read previous pages where some of you VOTED EAN for author of the month? Oh cmon, you gotta be kidding me! Why vote for her? Her writing sucks as hell! VOTE FOR ME INSTEAD!::2guns: