House of Wolves

My Chemical Romance Concert

writer's notes: credit to Maegan for editing the grammatical error and some other stuff in this. She did an awesome job and err... Maegan, Mr. Way call you to his room, he needs you to help him with some 'editing' job.. ::naughty::

It was a quarter to 3pm when Paige burst into The Common Room sweating and her blonde hair was everywhere. The other girls, who had been busy blowing up balloons and cleaning up the Common Room for the huge Christmas, Wolvers Birthday, New Year Party at the House Of Wolves stared openly at her as she looked as if she had just been chased by a ghost.

“Girls, I think we should stop this….Mr.Way isn’t …going to be here tonight.” She said, gasping for air in between her words. Maegan who had been busy arranging the red and green balloons at one corner of the room nearly fell to the floor upon hearing Paige’s announcement while the other girls gasped in shock.

“No! But we’ve already bought all the balloons and confetti! He has to be here, that’s final!” she exclaimed, clearly upset.

Madison shot a cold look at Ean and huffed in annoyance, “Oh, it’s all Ean’s fault! She’s the one who said Mr. Way was not invited and now he’s really won’t be coming!”

“Hey, it’s not my fault. I didn’t say that he couldn’t come! I just want him to keep his dick inside his pants!” Ean shot back. Soon both girls were arguing on who was right or wrong.

“Girls, just listen okay! MCR’s is gonna play at London’s Wembley Stadium tonight… THAT is why Mr.Way can’t come to our party…” Paige explained. Sarah, who was just finishing blowing up a red balloon looked disappointed.

“I can’t believe that he’s ditching us for other fans.” she spoke sadly.

“Yeah, the ten thousand other girls at the stadium are more important to him than us.” Charlotte said, her face gloomy as she hugged Sarah tightly. “Now all these balloons will go to waste…” She added with an added pout to make her face look even gloomier.

“Hey, why don’t we all go to the stadium and watch the concert instead?” She suggested with a big smile. The other girls looked at her with completely varied expressions. Some looked completely angry due to the fact that they had been working their asses off for the H.O.W party of the year, while some of the other girls looked excited at the prospect of seeing MCR play live at the stadium.

“No way, we’re not gonna be some groupies…” Nicole huffed.

“But it’s MCR! I’ve never seen them play live!”, another girl by the name of Nichola argued.

“Come on, guys… It would mean a lot to Mr. Way if we went to support him…” Paige pleaded. The girls who were opposing the idea just shrugged.

“Why on earth would it mean so much to him? His other fans can cheer for him and well… who knows, maybe we’ll be standing at far back of the crowd and Mr. Way won’t even notice!” Ree argued.

“Oh c’mon Ree. So now you’re also in this Anti-Mr. Way movement?” Jenna asked.

Ree nodded. “Yeah, Ean and me. We both hate him. Don’t ask why…” She said and pulled at her lips.(see why Ree is not fond of Mr. Way in last few updates)

“Guys, I think we should put our differences aside. You know, just go and watch the concert, have a great time…” Brandy said trying to clear the tense atmosphere in the Common Room. “We can bring the banner, balloons and confetti to the concert and throw it onstage…” she said matter-of-factly. The other girls grew silent and after giving it some thought, all 30 residents of the House Of Wolves agreed to go to the show.

“ So we are going to throw all the balloons and confetti at Mr. Way while he’s singing?” Polly asked. Tanii who was sitting beside her, nodded in agreement. “I think we need to modify this banner though…” she said grabbing the can of spray paint and starting to decorate the banner.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS Mr. WAY??” Polly read then shook her head in disagreement. “Oh, for God’s sake, Tanii, we’re going to a concert!” she exlaimed then airbrushed the whole banner and began writing something else on it.

“MCR SAVE MY LIFE? How original…” Tanii commented, sarcastic tone in her voice. Polly laughed and continued on their banners. Later, a few other girls were helping to decorate the rest of the banners and within a few minutes, the rest of the banners stating “MARRY ME GERARD” , “THANK YOU MCR” and “WE LOVE MY CHEM” were completed. The girls looked at their masterpieces proudly. Ean, Ree, Blue, Maegan and Taylor came in last and spread their banner before the others. The others girls looked at it quickly before gasping in horror.

“That’s the ugliest banner I’ve ever seen!” Nita said, pointing to the blue and white banner of which the five girls had made.

“Yeah, we know it’s ugly. It’s because stupid Ean here had gone and put something else on it and we had to airbrush the whole thing over and re-do it.” Blue explained. “The words in blue and black was what she originally wrote and since we were running out of airbrush we had to leave the last word in…” Taylor added.

“So you guys wrote something SEX?” Ana asked, analyzing the banner with white letters sprayed on it with the word SEX boldly written in blue and black at the bottom.

“Ean wrote ‘GERARD IS BAD AT SEX!’ But we changed it to HOUSE MASTER WAY IS THE SEX!” Ree said, trying to control her laughter. “And yes we know we were supposed to write GERARD WAY IS THE SEX! But we are so used to calling him ‘House Master Way’ that we accidentally put that in instead…” Maegan said looking slightly guilty then joined in with Ree in laughing.

“Oh, I can’t wait to see his face when he sees that banner of yours…” Nita said causing the other girls to burst out laughing.
----
Later that night, the girls all clad in their jeans and T shirts were already crammed in with a few thousand other fans at Wembley Stadium. Jenna, Kayla and London were proudly wearing their skele-gloves while Kii Kii, Yuki, Rebecca and Christine were donned proudly in MCR T shirts. The rest of the girls were wearing black shirts and pants with MCR armbands from which they stole from Gerard’s storage room in the House. All of the girls were carrying banners, balloons and confetti, which had been originally intended for their House party.

“Err… Bella? Why are you carrying an extra bra in your hand? Put it in your bag!” Esther said, gesturing to the pink bra Bella carried in her hand.

“This isn’t an extra bra!” Bella protested. “I wanted to throw this at Gerard!” she said. The other girls looked at her in disbelief. Soon, Kii Kii, being the youngest one of them began to take off her shirt.

“Kii Kii! NO!!!!” the girls shrieked as she started to pull on one of the sleeves of her shirt.

“I wanna throw mine to Frankie!!!” Kii Kii whined as Ana and Becky held her hands. Becky who glanced at Ean, silently asking her to help hold the banner while she attempted to calm little Kii Kii down glanced down and spotted something in Ean’s pants pocket.

“Ean? Is that a golf ball?” Becky asked, gesturing to the little white, shiny ball in Ean’s back pocket. Ean quickly shielded the ball away from her and pretended that she hadn’t heard her.

“Ean! Are you going to throw that golf ball at Mr. Way‘s head?!” Becky shrieked causing the other girls to look at her. “Are you out of your mind?!”

“No. I’m not going to throw this at his head…” Ean spat coldly and asked Becky to keep quiet since the other girls around them were already staring, but Becky was not in the mood to keep quiet. She was shocked at seeing the golf ball inside Ean’s pocket and would not be satisfied until Ean told her what she was going to do with that ball.

“You’re gonna hurt Mr. Way! Ean! What is it that you have against him, that you would want to throw a golf ball at his head!” Becky demanded, her voice louder now.

Ean shook her head causing her blond fringe to dance on her forehead. “ No, I’m not going to throw this at his head… I wanted to throw this at his DICK,” she said. Becky and all the other girls gasped in horror.

“Wow. What did his dick ever do to you?” Ana asked but suddenly realized that she had asked the wrong question. “I mean, urm…is it small?” she said and chuckled nervously. Ean smirked and the other girls started giggling.

“Come on, Ean. Tell us… was it big or….?” Blue asked, making no attempt to hide her curiosity. Ean shook her head. Then just as the girls began persuading her to tell them, MCR emerged from backstage and Gerard started yelling into the microphone.

“LONDON HOW ARE YOU!!!!!!” He screamed causing the crowd to roar.

“Quick, the banners!!!” Maegan said and all the girls held the banners above their heads while Gerard started singing ‘The End’ and continued with ‘Dead’. After finishing the second song, Gerard looked to his audience and spotted the banners the girls had made and said,

“MCR Save my life… That’s the main fucking reason why we started this whole band in the first place…” And as soon he said that, he noticed the ‘House Master Way is The Sex’ banner next to it. He scanned the crowd and saw the 30 girls cheering with little red and green Christmas balloons and confetti around them Because of this their little place in the mosh pit looked more alive compared to the rest of the black shirt-clad crowd. Gerard was touched upon seeing the girls were there to support him and MCR that he almost wanted to cry. Frank, Mikey and Ray walked up and waved to them making the girls cheer once again.

“Whoa, girls… Come, bring that blue banner to the front…” Gerard said into his mic. The girls passed the banner up through the crowd until it got to Gerard. He opened the banner and walked proudly with it on the stage.

“Come on, London! I wanna hear you guys say it!” He said pointing to the words on the banner.

“House Master Way is the sex!” yelled the crowd.

“NO! LOUDER!!! I can’t fucking hear ya!!!!” he said and the crowd cheered louder this time, “HOUSE MASTER WAY IS THE SEX!!!!!!!!” Their voices going so loud that it nearly made the whole sound system explode. Some of the people in the crowd started to wonder what this ‘House Master’ has to do with Gerard…

Image

“YES! I am the SEX!” he said and the crowd shouted in excitement once again. Gerard grabbed the microphone and said to the 30 girls.

“You girls are out at night… don’t you know it’s against the school rules?” he said. The crowd started to focus their attention on the little group of girls still wondering how and why they were so special to Gerard and the band.

“I DON’T WANNA FAIL BIOLOGY!!!!!” Brandy screamed in a panic causing the girls around her to laugh. Gerard, hearing Brandy’s panicked exclamation began chuckling on the stage. Mikey and Frank had already burst into laughter while Principal Bryar and Dean Toro tried hard to keep their cool being the two most superior people in King Edward School.

“Well. I don’t think you‘ll fail biology… but I’m sure your House Master will punish you nicely for going out at night and breaking the rules…” he said with a Naughty smile spread across his sweet face. Then the music began playing again making the crowd cheer louder.

“Alright, this song is called… HOUSE OF WOLVES!!!!” He said, winking at his Wolvers. They screamed with euphoria as their House Master sang their House Anthem live in front of ten thousand fans at the Wembley Stadium.

This had to be the proudest moment of the Wolvers’ lives.