House of Wolves

The First Biology Class

Mikey Way and Frank Iero walked to their new classroom, which situated on the third floor of the Academic Building. They stopped momentarily at the door, analyzing their new class and classmates.

The class grew silent. All eyes were fixed on them as both boys made a grand entrance into the classroom.

“Looks like we have a lot of noobs in this class,” Frank said, as soon as they sat on their seat at the back of the classroom. Mikey, who was still keeping his poise, nodded. He was aware that the new girls’ eyes were on him.

Brandy, a girl with dark hair was gazing to both boys as if they were a Messiah or something.

“Who are they?” She turned to Yuki, an old Edwardian who sat beside her.

“That’s Mikey Way and Frank Iero…” Yuki said, throwing a short glance to Mikey and Frank. Brandy nodded.

“Which is which?”

“The taller one is Mikey and the one with lip ring is Frank,” Yuki explained, partly disgusted by Frank and Mikey’s behaviour towards new girls every time the school reopens.

“They allow lip rings in school?”

Yuki shook her head. “No. But he’s royalty… some small country, Genovia or something…” Yuki said coldly.

“Oh! I thought Genovia never exists!” Brandy shrieked. Yuki laughed.

“Ha-ha, YOU thought…”

On the other side of the class, two South Welsh girls, Esther and Becky were checking on Mikey and Frank.

“Okay, you take the emo, and I take the punk,” Becky said to her friend.

A few minutes later, the bell rang and Gerard walked into the class. He put his files and books on the table and started writing his name on the white board.

GERARD WAY

“Watch out bitches, heeerrrrre comes daddy!” Ean said, softly but loud enough for Britt who was sitting next to her to hear. Britt chuckled. “Dont tell me he's gonna teach us too!”

Ean nodded. "This fuckin' plane school is fuckin' small..."

On the other hand, Ana, who sat in front of them was already blushing. Her blush was red enough that Sophie, her desk mate didn’t fail to notice.

“Ana and Gerard sat in a tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G!” Sophie sang.

Gerard stood in front of the classroom and started analyzing his new students.

“Good morning everyone, I’m Gerard Way, and I’ll be your Biology teacher for this year…” Gerard said. Mikey and Frank smirked.

“Fuck that!” Mikey said from the back of the class and laughed.

“Watch your word, Mr. Way,” Gerard said firmly.

“Oh? Mr. Way? Are you talking about yourself, Mr. Way?” Mikey said and both him and Frank burst out laughing. Some students chuckled.

Gerard shook his head and walked to Mikey’s desk and strike a violent pose- one arm wrapped around his upper abdomen while another making a half fist gesture.

Image

Listen Michael James, you are gonna learn Biology and you’re gonna like that. Because if you don’t… then, you wont need that eyeliner anymore because this fist itself will give you a black eye…”

Mikey bit his lips, partly embarrassed when the whole class were looking at him.

“Whoa! Chill Teach!” Frank said. (For the record, he called every teacher ‘Teach’ )

Gerard looked at Frank and his deep set hazel eyes pierced deep into Frank’s retina.

“ And as for you prince royal Iero, your parents sent you to this school for a purpose. And why don’t you start making yourself useful for them and the entire Genovian population?” Gerard said sarcastically. He walked to the front of the class and looked at his students again. Some of them were too scared to look at him in the eyes.

“And to make matters worse, I will also be replacing your chemistry teacher, Mrs. Wallis who is on her pregnancy leave…so you better watch out for this face,” Gerard said, pointing to his cheeks.

Yuki, who sat right in front of him chuckled.

“Yes, Yuki, Mrs. Wallis no more…From this day on, it‘s gonna be Mr.Way for chemistry too.”

Yuki continued to giggle followed by the other older students, while the new students looked at each other, confused look on their face.

When Gerard left the class 2 hours later, Brandy turned to Yuki.

“What’s up with that laugh?” Brandy asked. Yuki smiled.

“Mr. Way… he’s always like that to new students. Once you get to know him, you’ll see that he’s really nice…” Yuki said. Brandy smirked.

“Yeah right~”