This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

Chapter 1-Adriennes POV

"Adrienne honey come home, please. Frank will survive, he's tough." Gerard begged me.

I was sitting about twenty metres away from the burnt out rubble of the Ferris Wheel. Zacky never really meant a whole lot to me and I knew this was the end for him, but Frank- I don't want to believe that he was gone. I knew that the moment he sunk his teeth into me that he would automatically be weaker.

"Gerard just go." I said simply, letting a stray tear roll down my cheek. I heard him sigh.

"Adrienne I'm not leaving until I know that you are safe. Come home to bed, things will look better in the morning." He cooed softly into my ear. I couldn't resist, so I simply nodded and left the wreckage with Gerard holding my hand.

Once back home, I completely broke down. I couldn't take everyone staring at me. Gerard noticed my angst and simply took me up to my room and tucked me into my bed.

"Night angel." He whispered, kissing my forehead gently.

"Gee?" I questioned softly. He turned around and looked at my sympathetically.

"Yes?"

"Thank you." I smiled at him softly.

"Anytime sweety. Get some sleep." And with that he vanished out of my room and I fell alseep, exhausted, broken and seriously in pain, however my masochistic ways made the pain lull me into sleep.

******Next Evening********

I awoke with a feeling that I didn't fall alseep with. I felt content but only for a split second. I rolled over and landed on top of a body. After the initial shock had worn off I turned my head to see a black mop of hair. I smiled softly and then suddenly hope rushed through my veins as I realised who it could be, sleeping next to me.
I gave the limp, sleeping body a genlte shove and it groaned, then rolled over. At that exact moment the tears just flooded through my eyes as my eyes came into contact with his hazel-green pools.

"Frankie..." I whispered, not able to get much more out.

"Oh Adrienne...don't cry honey...I'm here." He cooed softly into my ear as he hugged me tightly.

"Where were you? I thought you were never coming back to me." I asked, my voice still soft but choked from crying.

"I-I got lost between worlds for a couple of hours. It's ok now I'm here and I'm not leaving." He declared.

"Frank...I love you so, so much." I cried out to him. He continued to hold me tightly and kissed my forehead every now and then.

"I love you too Adrienne. Will you marry me?" He asked, our voices still hadn't risen above whisper.
I was shocked, but smile widly against his chest.

"Yes...I will." I choked out, before craning my neck up and kissing him passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWW I promised fluff and I gave fluff...please read my prequel cuz otherwise you will get seriously confussled. enjoy comment rate.

ta xoxo
js