Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

Her Final Days Approach

"She gets her way all the time.”

“That has to be the best part about being the only girl in the band.”

“I wish I was a girl.”

“Shut up Trev, you’d be an ugly one.”

“Kissth my assth.”

“Look, he’s lisping again. If you didn’t get that, he just said would you kindly excuse me please?”
The audience was retching with laughter and the interviewer could barely form words. I guess that’s how our interviews always were. Absolutely out of control.

“Trevor, I just have to ask, what’s up with that lisp of yours?” The interviewer, who was also a MTV VJ asked.

“He starts lisping when he’s excited or agitated.” Nate answered before Trevor could speak.

“That’s why he’s the drummer.” I added on and Trevor shot me a death stare while the rest of the guys applauded. Then, Nate and Jeremy broke out into the chorus of our latest single with an exaggerated lisp while I laughed my head off. After we’ve finally settled down, the VJ began asking us a few more random questions about our new album before the interview ended with an uproarious cheer from our fans.

“Hey, this is Her Final Days Approach and we’re MTV’s artist of the month!” The four of us yelled to the camera that was shoved up in our faces in unison.

“All this month, suckers!” Nate added on after us as he pointed at the camera.

I’m Summer, the only girl and bassist of the newest punk rock band that’s taking the America by a storm; Her Final Days Approach. Months after we started out, we were spotted by a scout when we played at a random club back home. We weren’t even supposed to have a gig there, we only did because we knew the owner of the club and he desperately needed some music for the night when another band couldn’t make it. Oh, and we could really do with some extra cash. But since then, everything seemed to fall perfectly into place and we left New Jersey, along with Trevor’s crappy garage, to New York where we started living our new crazy lives.

“Give us a pose!” A gangly man waved over at us and pointed at his chunky black camera. Nate leaned on me as we stuck out our tongues.

“Strangle Summer!” The man joked but the guys immediately reached out for my neck and posed as though they were killing me. I shot a really pissed off face at the camera but the man seemed to be enjoying it.

“You know, I really hate all of you.” I announced seriously but the guys snorted. Jeremy leapt over and gave me a hug.

“Aw, shut up. You know you love me.” He cooed as he began nuzzling my head with his fist.

“Let go of me, Germ!” I giggled as I smacked him repeatedly. Jeremy, or affectionately known to us as Germ since he constantly feigned sick when we were back in high school to cut classes, was the lead vocalist of the band along with Nate. I’ve known Nate since I was a kid. We grew up together at the same foster home and went to the same schools. We both knew that besides each other, we’ve got no one else and that somehow had its way of bringing us closer. And then we met Germ and Trevor in high school freshman year while we were all being trashed by this group of stuck up seniors. It was so ironic that they called us losers; I hope they could see us now.

“Dude, do not laugh like that. It makes me think that you’re actually a...girl.” Nate said dramatically to me as we were whisked outside of the studio by our manager, Seth. Piercing screams of fans greeted us and the girls obviously couldn’t get enough of Nate. With his black hair that fell over his face and well defined features, he was easily the best looking one in the band. I glanced over at Jeremy who had fans touching his crazy blonde hair and then Trevor who was taking photographs with a bunch of teens.

“Summer!” I turned around and was blinded by flashing bright lights. A girl, who looked exactly like me with the asymmetrical fringe and patchy highlights waved crazily at me.

“You are so cool!” She squealed excitedly as I posed for a picture with her.

“Not too bad yourself.” I commented, half-laughing.

“Eh Summer! What have you got to say about All Time Low’s comments on you?” A gruff voice hollered as a large camera was shoved again into my face.

I rolled my eyes.

All Time Low.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do ya think? Not the original plot I know but I think it's really cool :]
Anyhoo. Comment if you like:]
peaceloverocknroll.