Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

EMERGENCY.

“This is all your fault.” I trudged rapidly through the murky water and straight ahead.

“Why the hell are you walking so fast?” Alex yelled angrily and I heard his boots splashing behind me. I rolled my eyes and faced him.

“So we can get the hell out of here?” I threw my hands in the air.

“Something smells.” Alex whispered slowly, eyes darting around.

“Yeah,” I whispered dramatically back. “You.” Almost immediately, he spewed out a whole string of expletives at me.

“I could totally get that freaking door open if you’d just give me more time.” He complained as he followed closely behind me. Yeah right. That buff security guy couldn’t and you think you can? Ignoring him, I continued pacing on. I need to get the hell out of this crappy hole.

“Oh my God. What the fuck was that?!” Alex suddenly shrieked from behind me.

“Would you just grow some balls, dude?”

BANG!

“Ohmygodwhatthefuckwasthatohmygodgetmeoutofhereahh!” The two of us rambled hysterically when we heard a sudden massive bang. We were so frightened that we began running around haphazardly in circles.

“Ow!” I yelped in pain as Alex charged right into me with his arms open, screaming. I dropped the video camera and the torchlight I was holding into the water beneath me. Then, we were enveloped in pure darkness.

“Ah, shit!” I cried out and crouched down, feeling through the water for the torch. I found it and tried to turn it on. It couldn’t work anymore.

“Where the hell is your torch?” I shrieked at Alex. It was so dark that I couldn’t see where he was. Stretching my arms out randomly, I tried to see if I could get a feel of him, and possibly strangle him to death.

“I left it with Yvette.” I heard a soft mutter from in front of me. I sighed loudly. What are we going to do? Squinting my eyes, I tried to see if I could force my eyes to give me some sort of night-vision skill. Apparently, they were useless.

“We have to move on. Quick.” I was quivering.

“Are you crazy?” Came the reply. It sounded like Alex was crouching down.

“Look, this is your fault, okay? Get up, we’ll feel our way through or something.” I encouraged the black space in front of me.

“No.” There was a spooky silence. “We can’t see no shit, how are we supposed to get out. Let’s wait for the people to come.” Feeling the walls behind me, I manoeuvred myself and sat down. My butt was soaking in the muddy water but I didn’t care. I was completely worn out.

“Fine, let’s wait.” I breathed out.

“shit. I feel like I’m all alone because I can’t see you.” Alex's shaky voice echoed throughout the otherwise silent tunnel. I laughed nervously.

“Yeah well, maybe we’re not exactly alone.” I tried to joke but he cursed at me.

“We’re going to die.” This time, I laughed heartily at his ridiculous statement. I could hear my laughter travelling all the way down the dark tunnel.

“Alex, this is a show. They won’t let us die.” I replied him giggling and then wiped my face with the sleeves of my sweatshirt.

“God, you sound like London. Especially now when I can’t see the hideous side of you.” He gushed and I heard him sigh. “London.” He breathed out sadly.

“When has the Alex Gaskarth have chick issues?” I made myself sound casual but he didn’t reply me. “Okay, fine. I’ll be nice for once in my life. What’s up with her?” I know what’s up. I sure do.

“She...I...I don’t know. That’s the problem, I don’t know what’s up with her but I just can’t stop thinking about her. And every time we start to become a little closer, she’d like, back away or something.” He continued. Should my torch still be shining, he would have seen the tears welling up in my eyes. I felt so bad for lying and dragging him deeper into things.

“Look, if we really die here...” I interrupted him.

“We’re not going to die you...” He interrupted me this time.

“Tell London I love her.” I froze and sat in silence. “Wait no, that sounds too fast. I don’t even know much about her, God.” He laughed to himself. “Have you ever met someone for the first time and somehow feel in your guts that that person has to be the one?”

I pondered hard for awhile. I really did.

“Nope.” I answered and he snorted. Suddenly, sitting here alone in the damp dark mine didn’t feel a least bit freaky. I could hear Alex breathing and that made me feel so much better.

“Where are you?” I heard him whimper.

“I’m here.” I groped around and felt his hand. I slipped my palm into his.

“Where?”

“I’m holding your hand.” I said gently, smiling to myself.

“No, you’re not.” I shot up straight. I squeezed the hand that I was holding and felt it wiggling in mine. My heart stopped.

“Ahh!” I jumped up, shrieked my head off and dashed about in the darkness. I heard Alex wailing behind me and then the loud splashing of water. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head and I fell backwards, crashing down onto the ground. Not long after, I heard another yell from Alex and a heavy weight landed on top of me. Instinctively, I lifted my hands and tried to push the weight away. Then, bright lights glared into my eyes.

“You two alright?” The familiar voice of the security man bellowed. I arched my head up and saw the rest of ATL, my buddies, Yvette, and a bunch of cameramen surrounding us. I nodded but realized they were gaping at us. Then, I had a sudden realization of everything.

Alex was on top of me and his hands were on my boobs. My hands were on his and we were both soaking wet.

We stared at each other, stunned.

Snap, snap, snap.

Talk about a Kodak moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to release tension. College Entrance Results suck. I feel like I'm failing everything. I only have one choice right now, I feel so dumb.

Anyhoo, enjoy and comment. :]
I promise to post faster if you guys give me LOADSSS of reviews or comments.
Peaceloverocknroll. :]